Pages:
Author

Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion - page 7. (Read 646767 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 26, 2020, 03:16:30 AM
Looks like I am not the only one who lost interest in this thread.  Five posters over the course of the last two months.  It had a good run.  Perhaps it did some good.
Activity: 580
Merit: 17
August 06, 2020, 09:22:29 AM
Since decipher11 reverse engineered the Reversal System.

Do you know why the 4,8,16,23 is not always correct?

For the DAX Daily Reversals it is not uncommon to be 4,7,15,22 or 4,12,20,23
Why are these Reversal Timings changing?

The DAX Yearly Bearish Reversals from the 2000 High are supposedly 4,5,13,X
which is a timing more consistent with the Dow/commodities.

Sometimes the Start is not the High but instead the highest close.

Is there any possibility to find the formula for Entropy/Energy Model?

Correct? There is nothing correct about reversals. They are Hocus Pocus. I would say the principles outlined at The Reversal System - Engineering Background reveal more about the system than what that fraud Martin Armstrong would like to see.

You could make your own trading system based on these principles and you would lose roughly the same amount of money except you would save the Socrates subscription, so they would be better.

That reminds me of the yearly bullish reversal he said in February was elected for wheat futures:
Hey coder hope u doing well if u need any help with your trading, you just let me know, the trick is only play the gaps between reversals.

It's dead simple strategy, let me know if up for it

If I see a nice trade would u be interested

He is DESPERATE.

For those who do not know who Gumbi is:

Martin Armstrong himself! Proof:

Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain

PLEASE keep in mind that while the dollar may end up as a safe haven for Europe, DO NOT expect that to last beyond 2 years at best. There is nothing which is permanent as we head into 2032.
source: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/comment-from-texas-the-end-result/

This is a complete reversal of Armstrong's claim that the dollar is the long term reserve currency when it would be the LAST to fall AFTER all other currencies have fallen. This is just another attempt at capitalizing on fear to sell more drivel, vis-a-vis reports.

I don't think it contradiction or reversal at all. How do you figure that?

Any Socrates traders come join us on the FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ecmtraders

.. in case it gets deleted.

Update: And it WAS deleted. See the other nonsense posts of origin-AL.

The Armstrong pros at facebook. Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin

Getting so DESPERATE they need to quote a month old post to advertise their group .. because nobody wants to show up there and be seen as an idiot. Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin

We know that this bitcointalk forum is by far the most popular public uncensored forum about Martin Armstrong on the internet. What else has over 600,000 reads?

So if you post here you better know what you are doing.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain

Help with Socrates

Over at the "Unofficial Armstrong Economics Fan Forum" member CuChulainn88 is asking for "help with Socrates".

Because I was in exactly the same situation more than a year ago, and since I have since analyzed the Socrates system, I will provide some relevant unsolicited advice, with the intention to reduce the frustration of member CuChulainn88 and other Socrates users in the future. Why so much pain?

First we have to distinguish between two different aspects that apply to all signals emitted by Socrates.
  • The plausible background and explanation of the signal - whether it makes sense or not
  • The effectiveness of the signal in the context of trading

One could easily ignore the first point, the plausible background and just measure the success of applying the signals. By trial and error so to speak. This is in my opinion the smarter approach, because it is faster and one does not need to spend all the energy trying to prove or disprove the effects underlying the many signals that may or may not exist or be valid.

It has been my experience that there is nothing in the Socrates system that works - statistically - based on the 2nd aspect of trial and error with over 33,000 signals tested.

However, I also spent time trying to UNDERSTAND the system from the first aspect. This is actually a trap for people who think they are really smart, and even for people who are indeed smart.

Because if the system is no good and fails in the majority of cases (which is a fact), then the smart guy who UNDERSTANDS all the underpinnings, is losing more money than someone who does not have the patience, perseverance or even the intelligence to do so. So effectively we can prove that the person getting the best outcome is the person who has never even heard about Socrates and is NOT using it.

The computerized System of Smoke and Mirrors

While trying to understand the system, you are lead to believe by its promoters, or by your own wishful thinking that the failure to make gains using it is caused by your own trading mistakes, and all it takes to make consistent profits is to eliminate the trading mistakes.

Learn more about the system, eliminate your mistakes and become profitable!

That is a trap because of the following:

The system has many conflicting signals. These are the smoke and mirrors. And which is the right one or the wrong one can only be said in hindsight.

There is no cherry picker that comes with the system that tells you in advance which will be the signal to pay attention to, the signal to choose in a particular market situation to make a trade.

It is as simple as that, and normally one should be finished at this point and move on with better things.

The Martin Armstrong Sales Tactics Aspect

However, Martin Armstrong definitely had different ideas. Many years ago, before his prison time, he believed in his own system. He hired some programmers to implement it for him, and traded using it. He traded using other people's money and destroyed himself financially. He created a USD 3 Billion Ponzi scheme to cover his losses and served 11 years jail time for the crime.

He had 11 years in jail to re-purpose and enhance that system with the aim to conceal its failures and sell it to users as a service. He is not really selling it as trading advice. See the Socrates fine print. He does everything he can to make you believe it is a trading tool while at the same time denying that he is selling one. Otherwise he would be in jail again.

Again, otherwise, if Socrates actually worked, he would just trade using it and not tell anyone about his profits.

No, Socrates can't do this for him so he has to let the shills (including himself) create the smoke and mirrors.

We can see it in real time while I write this: He is using the alias wobermey1987 to suggest to use yet another set of signals:

Use the daily crash numbers and daily breakout numbers.

to delay the inevitable - : that the Socrates subscriber loses confidence and quits (deleted by the "unaffiliated" moderator).

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 1
August 06, 2020, 06:27:34 AM
Since decipher11 reverse engineered the Reversal System.

Do you know why the 4,8,16,23 is not always correct?

For the DAX Daily Reversals it is not uncommon to be 4,7,15,22 or 4,12,20,23
Why are these Reversal Timings changing?

The DAX Yearly Bearish Reversals from the 2000 High are supposedly 4,5,13,X
which is a timing more consistent with the Dow/commodities.

Sometimes the Start is not the High but instead the highest close.

Is there any possibility to find the formula for Entropy/Energy Model?
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
July 29, 2020, 11:02:59 AM

So yes we have the proof now that he was duped by The Onion.

Amazing Cheesy  

Anyway, that's why we should always source.
July 16, 2020, 04:12:56 AM

Martin Armstrong's Sources
Behind the Curtain:

"Organized Coup"

It was actually someone else who alerted me before I archived Martin Armstrong's article at Facebook Calls for the Break-Up of US Government(Original)

Because I like facts. Here is a screen shot:

https://ibb.co/NFp5wrq

What's the purpose of that blog post anyway? The whole virus thingy is baloney, he knows it.
Is he fear-mongering, and not-fear-mongering at the same time?

Chill guys, covid-19 is harmless, but no worries look we have three new diseases which are coming for you in 2022

Socrates subscription provides immunity.

He has learned from Zero Hedge and from his own criminal case that conspiracies make money!

Zero Hedge, Russia, and the Business of Conspiracies

And keeping the audience happy is what really matters. An audience comprised of racists, anti-Semites, extreme right-wingers, and conspiracy wingnuts is a valuable one. They are all credulous fools, and, as all dime-store preachers know, the credulous are easily monetized.

Conspiracies are big business.

No article about conspiracy theories is complete without mentioning our convicted felon and hindsight forecaster Martin Armstrong!

First he pays a media guy to create an infomercial "The Forecaster the Movie" to clear his name. It is a conspiracy theory. Blames someone else to distract from his crimes. Total bullshit.

Sells the infomercial. Imagine if you could sell your own product brochures!

Then he trolls Zero Hedge, finds more conspiracy theories there. Because any conspiracy theory generates clicks and he can shoehorn his models into it, claiming his models predicted the stuff. He creates a campaign and sells a new report before he has even written it. This is how his scam works.

See here how it all works and got BUSTED

[That merge clearly defeated the purpose of technology. Broke all hyperlinks and mangled time stamps]

Activity: 568
Merit: 703
July 16, 2020, 02:08:38 AM
Martin Armstrong writes on Jul 15, 2020 in Black Death Plague Returning in Asia

He creates without quoting any evidence the false narrative that the virus as we have known it from the start now has a lethal sibling!

Believe it or not, our RELIABLE sources have CONFIRMED that there are a few cases appearing of the Black Death — the bubonic plague — which killed around 50% of the population during the 14th century.

His "reliable source" is again something that somebody else already posted.  

July 6, 2020:
[Bubonic Plague Found in a Herder in Inner Mongolia, China Says]
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/06/world/asia/china-bubonic-plague-inner-mongolia.html

14 July 2020
[Squirrel tests positive for the bubonic plague in Colorado]
https://abcnews.go.com/US/squirrel-tests-positive-bubonic-plague-colorado/story?id=71769840

Jul 15, 2020:
[Plague WARNING: Is the Black Death BACK in 2020? Bubonic plague claims latest victim]
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1310000/Plague-warning-is-the-Black-Death-back-2020-bubonic-plague-boy-dies-latest-news

The other two baloney viruses that he mentioned were also reported elsewhere.

Coronavirus: Kazakhstan denies 'unknown pneumonia' outbreak  

Kazakhstan has denied a report published by Chinese officials alleging that the country is experiencing an outbreak of an "unknown pneumonia".
The Chinese embassy in Kazakhstan on Thursday warned its citizens in the country that the "pneumonia" was potentially deadlier than Covid-19.
The health ministry of Kazakhstan said on Friday the report was "not true".

Chinese researchers have discovered a new type of swine flu that can infect humans and has the potential to cause a future pandemic, according to a study released on Monday, though scientists have cautioned that the virus does not pose an immediate global health threat.

What's the purpose of that blog post anyway? The whole virus thingy is baloney, he knows it.  
Is he fear-mongering, and not-fear-mongering at the same time?  

Chill guys, covid-19 is harmless, but no worries look we have three new diseases which are coming for you in 2022

Socrates subscription provides immunity.
July 07, 2020, 03:00:13 PM
Slowly more and more of his followers are seeing the light

They could save themselves a lot of trouble by simply following our hindsight guru's mantra and home page subtitle:

I can't believe people wrote almost 80 pages trying to figure out whether MA is a con or not.

up to:

The number of unimaginable idiots on this thread are staggering. No wonder they are the very audience of Marti the Charlatan.

What else do idiots need? They are what they are - idiots.

Who is today still spending money on pure hot air - no product, nothing in return for the money?

Only idiots!

U-TURN ON COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
MARTIN ARMSTRONG CREATES A NEW STRAIN

Martin Armstrong writes on Jul 15, 2020 in Black Death Plague Returning in Asia

First, there is a new coronavirus that causes pneumonia, which is far more lethal than this concocted version that appears to have been manufactured to set in motion this Great Reset.

He creates without quoting any evidence the false narrative that the virus as we have known it from the start now has a lethal sibling!

Let's call it COVID-MA-22!

Makes it easier for his idiot followers to forget that he earlier played it down as a normal flu:

See

Jan 27, 2020
Coronavirus still appears to be Normal Virus

and

Feb 5, 2020
Why Exaggerated Nonsense on Flu?

Perhaps he has been tested positive? We are waiting for his confirmation that Socrates predicted this development all along.

s29
Activity: 184
Merit: 8
July 07, 2020, 10:58:36 AM
Being wrong on the stock market for months on end; Armstrong is also still making wrong calls on gold I read on Reddit:

Posted byu/gox_happens
1 hour ago

Gold for the Close of 2nd Quarter

crash6363
35 minutes ago

Im not a gold buy and have never traded it but remember a few months back on the private blog when he said gold wasn't ready for "Prime Time" and the ceiling was $1700? Fun time its now at $1808

YZ787
6 minutes ago

I remember that exact quote
Activity: 13
July 07, 2020, 07:33:07 AM
Slowly more and more of his followers are seeing the light
s29
July 06, 2020, 11:32:01 AM
Reddit users are absolutely furious at Armstrong:

Posted by u/Slide-Murky
11 hours ago

I give up. Time to buy.

I’m not listening to him anymore. I have lost respect. I missed too much of this rally. I have come to the conclusion with interest rates at zero stocks will only go up. There is just no where else for capital to go.

crash6363
3 hours ago

It was the same for me, I shorted the market thought out April and the start of May listening to Armstrong. In Mid-May I went long and have made £7000 since however I did lose £3k listening to Armstrong so I’m £4K up.

He goes on about all his amazing forecasts and how he is a legendary trader but he is none of these things the Corona virus has exposed him as just another salesman trading of lies of making great calls in the past.

Just a few weeks ago in a interview he claimed to have called the low and the rally

YZ787
11 hours ago

Earnings season is coming up and July I think tends to be an optimistic month. The only thing that concerns me is the left seems set on ruining optimism on the economy and market to remove the current president at whatever cost heading into November. I can’t keep track of what the current MA call is at the moment but it’ll either crash down or up. I think tech stocks are probably not going to retest the lows just because this second wave could be different from the first which was just an overall sell off. I give the investors more credit in learning from the first round. This is all opinion though. Good luck!

postjosh
4 hours ago

i have to admit i'm surprised about how badly martin missed here and that he hasn't owned up to it. he also seems to have not foreseen the current uptrend in the euro. i'm sitting on the sidelines for now but good luck to you.

hauUnt222
49 minutes ago

Agree. When he said don't worry about missing this rally, you will get another chance with a double bottom, I sat on my instinct to buy. Now, I get pissed off every day watching the Dow up 600, up 400, up 500, up, up, up. Every friggin' day up. From 18K to 26K and rising. AND waiting for clarity on if the drop is still expected or that he will admit a bad call and go long now, is torture.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
July 05, 2020, 12:33:08 AM
PLEASE keep in mind that while the dollar may end up as a safe haven for Europe, DO NOT expect that to last beyond 2 years at best. There is nothing which is permanent as we head into 2032.
source: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/comment-from-texas-the-end-result/

This is a complete reversal of Armstrong's claim that the dollar is the long term reserve currency when it would be the LAST to fall AFTER all other currencies have fallen. This is just another attempt at capitalizing on fear to sell more drivel, vis-a-vis reports.
June 27, 2020, 02:58:11 PM

A new Copycat Scam
is born

After studying Armstrong's strategies, I see the same pattern being recycled elsewhere. Here is an example:

Let's look at Freelancer which is an Australian penny stock company well known for running a scam, and supporting / hosting / tolerating businesses that are scams, too.

Then there is within Freelancer this shady internet marketing company bitesizedexperts whose internet domain name by the way has just expired.

This internet marketing company is used as a recruiting vehicle to hire a programmer in Houston, Texas, USA for the real scammer, Ophis Systems, LLC.

I guess that the original programmer has just run away from them and they need a new one.

Here is the Freelancer project:

Next Generation Pattern Recogniton/Predictive Analytics

Note they cannot even spell "Pattern Recognition".

Project Details
$750.00 – 1,500.00 USD
Bidding ends in 6 days, 21 hours
Ophis Systems LLC holds the distribution rights to a series of algorithms and filters that combine Pattern Recognition and Outcome Predictions. When run by hand these predictions are up to 85% accurate which is light years ahead of industry leaders in this segment.

Rather than Newtonian Physics this combines simple math with a series of filters based on Quantum Physics. This is an opportunity to be a part of History in the Making, it is literally a Billion Dollar plus product. Giants like SAP with a market cap of $136 Billion dollars are not anywhere close to being as accurate or as powerful as Ophis.

We have 2 versions, the full version will predict almost any future event from market moves to pandemics to wars or just about anything else you can think of. As a matter of fact Ophis predicted Elon Musk's Mars Shuttle explosion at Boca Chica recently, we have a time and date stamped video to prove it. How much do you think this software is worth to Elon Musk?

We have a light version that predicts upsets that go against the odds in any sporting event called Game Seer. How much do you think this version is worth to the Casinos and Bookmakers? It will literally cost them hundreds of millions of dollars worth of losses if we release picks to the betting Public (And we are poised to do so).

This is a 2 day project in Houston Texas. You have 2 options for payment.

1. $1,500.00 Cash + $100 per day expenses and Hotel paid for or..

2. A 1 percent ownership interest in Ophis Systems, LLC You can do the math that could be worth up to $10,000,000.00 or more plus a Directorship with the Company. Because of the power of this software there are security risks and several entities both foreign and domestic have made (futile) attempts to steal it. Therefore you must agree to the following criteria.

1. You MUST be a US Citizen

2. You MUST agree to a background check

3. All work will be done on our computers and you will be filmed the entire time.

4. You are not allow to have your cellphone or any other device capable of recording with you.

5. You will work directly with the Inventor at the Hotel in Houston.

6. Security will be present at all times.

7. You MUST sign an enforceable Non Disclosure agreement.

This is a ONCE in a lifetime opportunity, a chance to not only become wealthy but a chance to make a positive change in the World.

Ophis has been coded once before in Visual Basic but there was a flaw in the coding. You need to have an in depth knowledge of VB, Python and R, C++ would be helpful too.

We are providing a sample of one of the processes there are between 10 and 14 others. The exact number will be revealed if you are fortunate enough to be selected. Good luck and I look forward to speaking with you very soon.
Skills Required
Python
Visual Basic
Matlab and Mathematica
Algorithm
Software Architecture
C++ Programming
R Programming Language
Software Development
Programming
Local Job

This case is well within the subject because like Armstrong, they use these magic catchy terms "fractal", "Multidimensional", "Quantum Physics".

See the attachment:

Ophis Protocol 12 of Core Algorithm [simplest operation]

Distance in axial rotations between X1 and X2 is multiplied by 360. The product is then divided by 365.25 [total axial rotations in 360 degrees]. The sum is then added linearly from X2 to produce a future date.

Operator will notice if this future date is same produced in 11 prior operations and the 2 independent systems of Isometric Projections and Holofractal Recognition.

15 independent operations of Ophis analyze time-space trajectories connected to the relationship between X1 and X2.

All combined future dates and independent ones produced from these algorithms are then run through the MSRF, or Multidimensional Spatial Recognition Filter.

The filter will separate ghost projections from event trajectories.

And a new myth is born ...

Guess what they are doing ... THEY ARE PREDICTING THE FUTURE. Tongue Tongue Tongue

And they are going through the same shit as Armstrong who figured out that his brilliant ideas did not work. Because he blew himself up with his own system before he went to jail for his 3 billion $ Ponzi scheme that he created to cover his trading losses..

Wash rinse repeat.

At least Armstrong Economics gets some competition now  Cool Grin

June 27, 2020, 02:33:30 PM
The question is being asked at the Reddit forum:

Does any one have any real evidence that Armstrong predicted the 1987 crash
As for 1987, 1989 and other ecm predictions
http://www.financialsense.com/sites/default/files/users/u695/armstrong-economic-confidence-model.jpg, let's not fall for that bs, ok? He did not predict any of those events. He just stated those dates based on 8.6 years without any specifics. And if something did happen on or around those dates he came out and claimed that he predicted precisely that event. For example, MA did not predict the crash of 1987. The Dow bottomed on Oct20 which is accidently happened on 1987.8. The decline itself started earlier on Aug25. And only after the crash MA jumped in and claimed his 'forecast'. Another interesting thing is that his model shows that it should have been the peak, not the bottom.

Further to that, here Historical Turning Points Economic Confidence Model 6000BC ? 2072AD he put thousands of points so naturally something happened on or around some dates. But it is clear that in the absolute majority of cases nothing happened at all, just like in 2015.75, which MA had been preaching for years as Big Bang. But let me remind you, he predicted the US government shutdown, government debt collapse and so much else. Of course, nothing of that happened. In fact, nothing happened at all. So in the absence of anything significant, he, in order to cover his ass, used the fact that Putin sent a couple of planes to Syria as the major Big Bang event. What a pathetic charlatan!

Also, MA says that every 51-year wave is followed by deflation http://img.over-blog-kiwi.com/0/55/64/39/201306/phpukRPHF, i.e. after 1929, 1981, 2033, etc. The reality is that deflation started after 1921, briefly paused and then restarted after 1926. There was no deflation after 1981 - there was high inflation instead. And now we are almost in a deflation mode but his deeply flawed model says we should get deflation no earlier than 2033. And if we go back earlier than 1929 we'll easily find even more flaws in all his bs theory.

And just for those who are still delusional and cannot figure out what is what by themselves, check INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS; Japanese Regulators Get a 2d 'Scalp' Under Their Belts - what NYT had to say about MA back then. 'a show-boating investment manager who was well known among Japanese corporate investors for his persuasive sales pitches.' Notice, they don't call him a great programmer, forecaster, guru, economist, financier, trader, hedge fund manager, historian, scientist or anything else but a show-boating salesman. Because that's what he was and has always been ever since the times he could not get into college. A salesman that pitches bs, for you can't teach an old dog new tricks. And every sensible man now knows it.

June 25, 2020, 07:07:51 PM
Yes, I am still working on the conclusion, the final article that shows how it all fits together.

Will take be a few weeks because currently I am busy.

June 25, 2020, 04:42:48 PM
I am actually shocked he has had the audacity to make that claim. I was a former private blog subscriber until recently, he never called the low and did not call for a rally. He was calling for a crash through out April and May to retest the March low. He is trying to white wash his wrong call.  

I can understand that you are shocked. Everybody should be shocked. Except the people who have been working actively on analyzing Armstrong's tactics. And our readers.

For Armstrong, it is normal operating procedure. Everybody who follows his tracks will inevitably come to this conclusion.

The white washing of the failure as an excuse is one thing. The other thing is that he turns this into a success so that the next guy after you thinks:

WOW, I should have subscribed to Socrates - that would have made me a lot of money! Why was I not a financialsense.com client earlier?

So no, I am not shocked while I accept that one should be shocked. Because he is evil. Like a poisonous snake. As normal people we don't want to be on guard all the time thinking that our partners, business partners, the people who we deal with do this kind of thing to us.

And that leads me to the conclusion that we need law enforcement to deal with this kind of behavior so we can concentrate on what we are supposed to be doing, peacefully with confidence.

Because no normal human being has the resources to debunk these sophisticated highly networked scammers like Armstrong. If this case is not the proof, then I don't know what a proof would have to look like.
Activity: 13
June 25, 2020, 04:34:03 PM
I am actually shocked he has had the audacity to make that claim. I was a former private blog subscriber until recently, he never called the low and did not call for a rally. He was calling for a crash through out April and May to retest the March low. He is trying to white wash his wrong call.   
s29
June 24, 2020, 04:39:27 PM
Reddit users still not happy:

diabolicmongoose
2 hours ago

I'm a little disgusted after reading this. I've been a pro-subscriber through this entire mess and neither the computer (nor MA) called for a mid-march bottom followed by a strong rally. I was still really REALLY hoping that he wouldn't sound like a fake, but this is just marketing 101 for him now. I've officially lost confidence in him.

maalox04
1 hour ago

I felt the same way after listening to that interview. That weekly bullish reversal for DJIA does seem legit though
June 23, 2020, 06:38:08 PM
The shills are there, too!

armstrongeconomics.com - the-road-ahead-a-complete-mess -

Armstrong - 2020 first year ever Dow took out previous years high and low Page 2

Armstrong - 2020 first year ever Dow took out previous years high and low Page 3

Armstrong - 2020 first year ever Dow took out previous years high and low Page 4

June 21, 2020, 04:03:58 PM
More claims without evidence... "This interview confers Socrates forecasting the mid-March bottom followed by a strong rally."

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong-in-the-media/new-interview-the-mid-march-bottom-and-civil-unrest/

We need to understand Shill language as follows:

He uses the word "confer" which in this context means nothing more than "have discussions; exchange opinions". He uses the rare word to give the information a somewhat authoritative touch.

Most importantly, he avoids a definite statement such as "As Socrates predicted ...", "As I wrote in the Socrates Private Blog on ...", "As I said in the interview on ...".

He is therefore implicitly saying that he did not say it. Because if he had actually made any of the predictions as claimed, he would not miss the opportunity to brag about it and praise Socrates to boost sales.

So he employs a Shill to convey a message (the lie) while at the same time giving himself perfect cover, perfect deniability.

He manages to publish a lie by quoting someone else quoting him without writing what he himself said.

Complete bullshit as confirmed by a Socrates Pro subscriber:

MA changed forecast again
User diabolicmongoose writes June 24 2020
I'm a little disgusted after reading this. I've been a pro-subscriber through this entire mess and neither the computer (nor MA) called for a mid-march bottom followed by a strong rally.

If you look a the schedule of Armstrong interviews at Martin Armstrong Featured Guest then you see that the last interview We Are Destroying the World Economy, Says Martin Armstrong was on Mar 19 2020, the day of the low.

They are all charlatans. Especially financialsense.com

C'mon guys, take the challenge. Show us what you've got you morons. financialsense.com you are being ridiculed! Come over here to bitcointalk.org! When was that interview when Armstrong predicted the March low? Where is the file? If you don't respond, and if we can't get the file then that is already the proof that you are empty-handed. All smoke and mirrors! Any questions?

s29
June 21, 2020, 01:47:37 PM
More claims without evidence... "This interview confers Socrates forecasting the mid-March bottom followed by a strong rally."

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong-in-the-media/new-interview-the-mid-march-bottom-and-civil-unrest/

Pages:
Jump to: