Author

Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion - page 304. (Read 647062 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 16
December 31, 2015, 02:00:43 PM
Below is example of type of confusions:

He was fairly bullish on DOW Jones but now he seems to be going bit soft or delaying that bullish vibe

Todays' Blog writing:

The Holiday Schedule is below. The closing for our models will be TODAY and for the most part this will be a full normal day.

We are hovering around our year-end numbers in many markets from gold and the pound to oil and the Dow, which if it closes lower than last year 17823.07, then there is a risk that we will see further consolidation in 2016 and the Phase Transition will be far worse pointing to 2017-2020.  As we move into 2017, this will be the year from Political Hell since the direction of the world is on the brink with political elections which may yet prove to be a revolution and generational shift in so many countries not the least will be the US elections in November 2016.

Silver is already below its key number warning it is weaker than gold. Gold is trying to hold on to 1044, but the day is just starting. The S&P500 number for the close will be 205890 whereas in the DAX it lies at 1036700. In the British pound, the number is 15200, but the main number will be 146.12. Of course in Crude, the key number will be 35.11.

This is just a few markets. Today?s close will signal what is to come for 2016.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you all decipher from above entry of his from earlier today?
December 31, 2015, 01:53:44 PM
I believe he stated among various reasons the Rising Taxes by the politicians add rising Interest rates and than ofcourse the Water/Electricity bills rising rates too...

Since the Gov't is going broke...they're only tool to make money is taxation...rising taxes, rising everything.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 31, 2015, 01:48:00 PM
Has Armstrong given any  specific reasons as to why real estate will crash? Other than the fact that most people can't afford it? And is this a temporary crash followed by a quick recovery? I agree with him about gold probably continuing to drop, but i m not sure what his reasoning is for real estate crashing

IM starting to think these things of course are going to happen, but people always make a 5-10 year gap to when it happens, of course they will be correct by market trends.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 31, 2015, 01:34:23 PM
Has Armstrong given any  specific reasons as to why real estate will crash? Other than the fact that most people can't afford it? And is this a temporary crash followed by a quick recovery? I agree with him about gold probably continuing to drop, but i m not sure what his reasoning is for real estate crashing
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
December 30, 2015, 03:21:39 PM
The most interesting idea is the connection to pi.

What part is confusing? Maybe the market review is. But most of his q and a and noticing of trends is fairly straight forward.

He called the muslim invasion of europe and resulting problems it has created. And i believe his model shows that this is a historically reoccurring event.

His analysis of loss of confidence then hyperinflation is spot on.

He has a great take on history, backed up by facts.

And of course the whole climate change tax hoax, he makes damning points to the now "official gov" side.

So your database is saying something different? Or are you just talking out of your rear end?

As its a forecast, Time and price need to line up.

anyone else notice how Armstrong keeps talking about how the us stock market megarally could be delayed to 2017 or later. seems like he's starting to doubt that this is kicking off next year.
Lol realestate is still going up too.. Do the opposite of this guy it seems

I still have not made up my mind about Armstrong and his prediction record (though I have not investigated his track record thoroughly).  He may very well be onto something (with his huge databases and time series).  His ideas are interesting.  And some swear by him ("our" TPTB for example).

But, his predictions, at least at his blog, are confusing to me.  Not clear at all.

I mostly am interested in his IDEAS which I see discussed in few (or in some cases no) other places.
December 30, 2015, 02:24:32 PM
Nobody knows the future....so the only way to see anything of future is through MACRO views of logical steps...unless you have a super great black Magic Voodoo Practice expert at your side.

Even M.A doesnt know the future but he does decent job of seeing MACRO events.

"No Human Action - good or evil - can mature as regards to its consequences until the present human world endures, because every action gives rise to an endless chain reaction."

I believe in the old days Pharoa had like astrologers and even today such folks practice this craft.
December 30, 2015, 01:32:25 PM
I'm still trying to decipher is Blog writings...so maybe its just me trying to understand his jargon or coded hidden msgs.

From what I understand:

1) Gold to bottom by Spring 2016
2) Dow Jones to sky rocket starting Spring 2016
3) From present to Feb-March - turbulance - corrections
4) Real Estate is to crash

His take on Capital Flows makes logical sense although I still trying to understand how to allocate all that incoming Cash and which market/ sectors will benefit...I believe says Healthcare and Technology should do well.

Again - above is what i could pick out -- if Im wrong -- forgive me
j wonder if this is timed for rich people to buy up shit
December 30, 2015, 01:02:54 PM
I'm still trying to decipher is Blog writings...so maybe its just me trying to understand his jargon or coded hidden msgs.

From what I understand:

1) Gold to bottom by Spring 2016
2) Dow Jones to sky rocket starting Spring 2016
3) From present to Feb-March - turbulance - corrections
4) Real Estate is to crash

His take on Capital Flows makes logical sense although I still trying to understand how to allocate all that incoming Cash and which market/ sectors will benefit...I believe says Healthcare and Technology should do well.

Again - above is what i could pick out -- if Im wrong -- forgive me
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
December 30, 2015, 12:44:15 PM
So your database is saying something different? Or are you just talking out of your rear end?

anyone else notice how Armstrong keeps talking about how the us stock market megarally could be delayed to 2017 or later. seems like he's starting to doubt that this is kicking off next year.
Reality is saying something different
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
December 30, 2015, 12:25:56 PM

I still have not made up my mind about Armstrong and his prediction record (though I have not investigated his track record thoroughly).  He may very well be onto something (with his huge databases and time series).  His ideas are interesting.  And some swear by him ("our" TPTB for example).

But, his predictions, at least at his blog, are confusing to me.  Not clear at all.

I mostly am interested in his IDEAS which I see discussed in few (or in some cases no) other places.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
December 30, 2015, 11:43:28 AM

legendary
December 29, 2015, 07:15:21 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
21 million. I want them all.
December 29, 2015, 06:50:52 PM
December 29, 2015, 06:04:02 PM
Have any of you guys received invitations to socrates yet?
I recived mine a few hours after I requested it. I did this a few hours after the relevant blogpost was made.

I'll have to look into that (requesting a Socrates invitation).  Even though I know that Armstrong likes to look at all things, I am really more interested in his gold forecasts only, at least if I have to shell out money...

With his gold price ideas, and his blog, that is enough for me.  I already read plenty on financial matters.

Gold to bottom by spring -- MARCO Window of Bottom is $950-$650
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
December 27, 2015, 03:08:50 PM
I recived mine a few hours after I requested it. I did this a few hours after the relevant blogpost was made.

I'll have to look into that (requesting a Socrates invitation).  Even though I know that Armstrong likes to look at all things, I am really more interested in his gold forecasts only, at least if I have to shell out money...

With his gold price ideas, and his blog, that is enough for me.  I already read plenty on financial matters.
December 24, 2015, 10:51:44 PM
Merrrychristmasssss
Activity: 196
December 24, 2015, 05:06:02 AM
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
December 24, 2015, 01:14:25 AM
Another event in the cycle may just have kicked off - trade tariffs

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-23/trade-wars-begin-us-imposes-256-tarriff-chinese-steel-imports

Plus, Armstrong won Forex broker of the year for FX Street magazine, for calling the Swiss depegging back in May of 2014

How did he win broker of the year? is he a whitelabel for someone?

Sorry, no, forex person of the year, not broker.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
December 23, 2015, 10:28:49 PM
legendary
December 23, 2015, 08:26:34 PM
Another event in the cycle may just have kicked off - trade tariffs

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-23/trade-wars-begin-us-imposes-256-tarriff-chinese-steel-imports

Plus, Armstrong won Forex broker of the year for FX Street magazine, for calling the Swiss depegging back in May of 2014

How did he win broker of the year? is he a whitelabel for someone?
Jump to: