Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 2. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Unless Adam steps  up and takes control. He needs to add (and fund) nodes, and also to fix some issues with compiling the wallet.
lol

pretty sure dude is gone, rekt and very very bitter n salty by now.
I dont think that he will show up with something usefull at all.
Fool surely lost Millions on profits for this one here.

Thats the only positive thing about it.
Frekkin wannabe entrepreneur governor fucked himself in the end.
Nutting but hot air + smoke n mirrors.

Activity: 335
Merit: 45
Unless Adam steps  up and takes control. He needs to add (and fund) nodes, and also to fix some issues with compiling the wallet.
Anyone? Anything? Can we make this alive again or not ?

Yes, I am going to revive this coin. But first I am launching MotaCoin this April. This is my second priority.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

I believe Jahvinci just answered that question for you  Roll Eyes
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
I think In 2 days it's also impossible. You want P'n'D or what?

I think you just missing something. 20/10 MJ will be added to cannapay, not pegged to 1g of concentrate.
I'm launching my own marijuana coin, but after I establish myself in the industry, i'm planning on pumping maryjanecoin through my already established network. Ive seen other coins continue without dev's, why cant MaryJane?

What about those nodes, github etc. ? Do you want to continue with that story ?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
I'm launching my own marijuana coin, but after I establish myself in the industry, i'm planning on pumping maryjanecoin through my already established network. Ive seen other coins continue without dev's, why cant MaryJane?

because we have no exchange and adam killed the community with only talking but doing nothing. i dont think any exchange will list nowadays a dead coin^^ i still dont understand why this idiot stop doing anything for the coin. he can be rich already.
Activity: 17
I rremember this and still have some, get the ball rolling by making a telegram group its more used than discord, @jahvinci
We'd need him at some stage of the progress but maybe Jahvinci has some idea...
legendary
Ganja <3
Maybe the most important thing is to initiate anything for the start and then something else will happen down the road and who knows maybe soon enough we will have this up and running on exchanges. I want it to happen!
not only you Tongue i have 200k worthless coins^^ but i have no idea how to run a coin and so on.. i cant help :/we dont need the dev?
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
How many COINS do you need to participate in the node POS award?
Maybe the most important thing is to initiate anything for the start and then something else will happen down the road and who knows maybe soon enough we will have this up and running on exchanges. I want it to happen!
legendary
Ganja <3
but if we get it running who will buy a coin with a inactiv dev? and there is no exchange we have and it will be hard to get on one without a dev :/
Ok what is the fastest way to bring it back to life? Let's do it!
I'm not changing the source code or anything, the only thing that needs to be changed is the config file, it needs to be updated with new nodes. I just want to get the coin functional at the very least.
the coin supply total is and always has been 15.3 million, the remaining coins (~35 million) were burned by CCEX during the ICO
Activity: 57
Here's  what needs to be done to get MaryJanecoin up and running.

1. Get at least 2 nodes online, professionally hosted. Estimated cost: 10$ per month for each node, so 20$ per month. 240$ annually.
2. Update the github page with the new nodes
3. Fix the resources for the MaryJ github page, I'm told it's missing some files.
4. Make a damn website! MaryJanecoin is a beautiful coin! Get her the attention she deserves.
5. Get listed on an exchange! Bittrex would be our best bet, seeing as how they only delisted us when the network stopped moving due to our nodes expiring.

If we as a community can get this done, we will have a fully functional, valuable coin again. Lets all pitch in.

So are you using the maryjanecoin and making it your own? For those who are still holding maryjanecoin, are those coins still valid?

I'm not making it my own, I'm just trying to do something with it. Nothing against Adam, but we need to get things rolling on our own. We can start by hosting a few nodes, and getting the network moving again.
For all holding MaryJ, your coins are still valid. Not trying to fork the coin, just trying to revive it!

That all sounds great! Let me know if you need any funding to get this started. I totally understand, nothing against Adam at all. Im curious, isnt the new total coin supply just over 15 million now?
Here's  what needs to be done to get MaryJanecoin up and running.

1. Get at least 2 nodes online, professionally hosted. Estimated cost: 10$ per month for each node, so 20$ per month. 240$ annually.
2. Update the github page with the new nodes
3. Fix the resources for the MaryJ github page, I'm told it's missing some files.
4. Make a damn website! MaryJanecoin is a beautiful coin! Get her the attention she deserves.
5. Get listed on an exchange! Bittrex would be our best bet, seeing as how they only delisted us when the network stopped moving due to our nodes expiring.

If we as a community can get this done, we will have a fully functional, valuable coin again. Lets all pitch in.

So are you using the maryjanecoin and making it your own? For those who are still holding maryjanecoin, are those coins still valid?

I'm not making it my own, I'm just trying to do something with it. Nothing against Adam, but we need to get things rolling on our own. We can start by hosting a few nodes, and getting the network moving again.
For all holding MaryJ, your coins are still valid. Not trying to fork the coin, just trying to revive it!
Pages:
Jump to: