Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 3. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Here's  what needs to be done to get MaryJanecoin up and running.

1. Get at least 2 nodes online, professionally hosted. Estimated cost: 10$ per month for each node, so 20$ per month. 240$ annually.
2. Update the github page with the new nodes
3. Fix the resources for the MaryJ github page, I'm told it's missing some files.
4. Make a damn website! MaryJanecoin is a beautiful coin! Get her the attention she deserves.
5. Get listed on an exchange! Bittrex would be our best bet, seeing as how they only delisted us when the network stopped moving due to our nodes expiring.

If we as a community can get this done, we will have a fully functional, valuable coin again. Lets all pitch in.

So are you using the maryjanecoin and making it your own? For those who are still holding maryjanecoin, are those coins still valid?
Activity: 335
Merit: 45
Here's  what needs to be done to get MaryJanecoin up and running.

1. Get at least 2 nodes online, professionally hosted. Estimated cost: 10$ per month for each node, so 20$ per month. 240$ annually.
2. Update the github page with the new nodes
3. Fix the resources for the MaryJ github page, I'm told it's missing some files.
4. Make a damn website! MaryJanecoin is a beautiful coin! Get her the attention she deserves.
5. Get listed on an exchange! Bittrex would be our best bet, seeing as how they only delisted us when the network stopped moving due to our nodes expiring.

If we as a community can get this done, we will have a fully functional, valuable coin again. Lets all pitch in.
anyone wanna pitch in and get some MaryJ nodes hosted?
f5
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd its still gone.
 Cry

I'm working to bring it back. I'm launching my own coin since I don't have access to MaryJ's github. Once my coin makes it in LA, i'll use my network to usher in MaryJ. Come join me on discord:https://discord.gg/A5VUP4
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
f5
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd its still gone.
 Cry
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com
MaryJanecoin team,

Solid job on a forward thinking project early on!  We have a Cannabis token (CHEX) sale in progress now, with B2B marketplace/supply chain platforms developed and beta launched in CA/CO:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21120617

If there's any way we can help, we'd love to collab. Let me know if you're open for a chat.

All the best,

Eugene Lopin, CEO
Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX)
[email protected]

this coin and dev is long ago gone... dont try to do anything with this scamer.

thanks for the heads up.  would you like to check out our project?

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
MaryJanecoin team,

Solid job on a forward thinking project early on!  We have a Cannabis token (CHEX) sale in progress now, with B2B marketplace/supply chain platforms developed and beta launched in CA/CO:

If there's any way we can help, we'd love to collab. Let me know if you're open for a chat.

All the best,

Eugene Lopin, CEO
[email protected]

this coin and dev is long ago gone... dont try to do anything with this scamer.
Activity: 140
The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com
MaryJanecoin team,

All the best,

Eugene Lopin, CEO
[email protected]

Join up on my discord server, lets get the whole community there!
We can salvage this coin, I revived it last time this happened and got the price to 10k Satoshi. Join me on discord where this won't be censored.

https://discord.gg/stZvhy
legendary
Here we go again
what a lousy motherbitcher.
Most unstable DEV with igotballs.

Claiming everything and doing nothing in the end.
This one is just done.
No Nodes, no upgrades , no nothing and now he tries to become gov.

Yeah right
Activity: 245
Keep hitting F5, Adam might just reappear and do something. Ya right. pffffft.
legendary
Here we go again
what a clown that guy is.
Srsly.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
yea I got scammed on this one too. FU Adam garrity

. . . join the club
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
yea I got scammed on this one too. FU Adam garrity
legendary
Ganja <3
Maryj is working on establishing legitimate banking license in order to transmit funds internationally without repercussion.

Just to Clarify We Never Received the ICO Funds from CEX.   Id love to know who got that money.

back from holidays?  Grin
will this coin added to a trading plattform again? because every site stopped trading maryj.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
Maryj is working on establishing legitimate banking license in order to transmit funds internationally without repercussion.

Just to Clarify We Never Received the ICO Funds from CEX.   Id love to know who got that money.
legendary
Ganja <3
na no time atm^^ at weekend or so Wink
Activity: 145
Did you manage to get your wallet synced ?
legendary
Ganja <3
I don't know. Hopefully someone will say something or give their ideas on this.

Btw my wallet got synced but I left it overnight and I got all the blocks in the morning synced. So I think it's working.

ok cool that the wallet work. must try it when i have time.

yeah we can just hope.. i cant help because i dont know how that all work and my english is not the best too :/
Pages:
Jump to: