Pages:
Author

Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader - page 10. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
I think a full time trader is preferable to a mass bounty hunter. Being a full time trader with the right skills is the key to cryptocurrency breakthrough compare to were massive bounty are been done and tokens be distributed which turns out to be shit coins without usefulness. Trading with the right skills make it easier to make more money on this industry.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
I diversify my time as well, I trade daily and at the same time do bounty as well aside from my regular day job.  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
the two things are the same, I do, but for Bounty hunters, there are many people who are not responsible for using the situation by making excessive spam. especially copy paste the link, or copy paste the blog, and for trading I also do it, with trading I can benefit every day, but there are still risks that we will face, especially the price reduction that is currently happening
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Bounty hunters have to wait long sometimes to get their rewards and if that campaign last long than the longer you have to wait. I am not a full time crypto trader but I spend a lot of time with crypto trading
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
i think, it is better to do both. i am doing a bounty hunting.
Once the token distributed and listed in the market i do trading to make my profit bigger.
though, i am not advising this to anyone especially to beginners.
This is risky, you need the right knowledge to do this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think bounty hunter's job is much easier and less stressful than a cryptocurrency trader. In addition, in order to successfully trade on the crypto-currency market, you need knowledge and experience. However, this is only my opinion, for someone on the contrary easier trading than bounty.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
I prefer participating in a bounty program, I am not patient in trading, like working real when getting paid I want to enjoy the results immediately. sometimes I trade but not for the long term
Activity: 602
I prefer mass bounty hunter because crypto trader causes me too much stress.... bounty hunting activity can be planned and scheduled so it's a more versatile "job"
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
quite different activities, it is necessary to compare by some common criteria. and they are difficult to distinguish
A trader can earn more if he has a starting capital and he knows something about the exchange trade. And his earnings are more logical.
As in time, a trader in a normal market can do 10-20% of profit in a couple of days
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
bounty hunters' average earnings have dropped drastically in recent months. think most campaigns are no longer worth it. maybe be more selective when u pick any to join. crypto trading is a challenging profession, only the best can be consistently profitable. if u're an amateur, u might lose ur funds instead.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I admire the crypto traders and if you know how to do trading then you should go for it. I am a bounty hunter and a holder and this is my way of doing crypto
Activity: 523
If you are a good expert about trading than do full time trading and you need to invest. Without invest you can join bounties which is low risk to lose anything
Activity: 252
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

Being a mass bounty hunter lower your exposure to the risk that market will bring you and you do not need to have a substantial amount of capital to start however at the same time you need to put in more effort compare to trading. Trading offer you a chance to gain higher profit provided that you have the capital but your exposure to risk will also be high and require lesser effort.
Activity: 58
You can't just decide you'll be a trader, most successful ones have spent 1000s of hours practicing. Rewards for bounties are good enough to put the effort in.
Activity: 523
If you are a good expert about trading than do full time trading and you need to invest. Without invest you can join bounties which is low risk to lose anything
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

of course trade and investment are more promising in terms of results, and for now the bounty is not very good, especially there are many new participants and use multiple accounts.
I have been involved in a long time, I think you can find other knowledge so that you are not trapped to always follow the campaign.
Activity: 546
It seems to me that trading in this dispute clearly wins, because in trading you can at least something to earn, now in the bounty is very difficult, so investing time in the bounty is very, very hard going on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

currently the campaign cannot be a mainstay in reward profits. but I still follow it. I think trading is now more suitable to do than investing in ico. especially for your small ranking. there are not many choices in terms of great reward results. I suggest you should look for other knowledge
Activity: 140
I have optimally allocated time for day trading and work in bounty campaigns. I like being a full participant in the crypto market. All the money received in the bounty will finance and day trading. So I'll get rich quicker.
Activity: 135
Being a hunter gives some some tokens without having to invest with your own money. It can be very rewarding if done well and with the ability to select good projects to participates in. Trading on the other hand can earn you good amount of money each day but the risk involved is the fact that you can equally losse your investment especially when you dont have enough knowledge to make good predictions. Basically, it all depends on your knowledge level.
Pages:
Jump to: