Pages:
Author

Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader - page 11. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
You must have the right calculation and strong feeling when selling and when to buy, to become a full-time crypto trader. You have to be a good expert, while the bounty hunter doesn't need such skills.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I prefer to bounty hunter than trader, because bounty hunter not need to capital for star it, yea although it takes a long time to get profit from bounty hunter. This is just an anticipation if there is a risk of crypto, at least we do not lose much because no of our capital is lost, just the time and the phone pulses that we use for online work on bounty.

Unlike traders, if there is a risk, we will lose the capital spent on crypto investment, moreover the capital is real money, just the advantages of traders, we do not need to bother doing the task to get profit, just hold or sell based on the state of the price of crypto in the market exchange .
But This is just my opinion, all it is up to you, do you like the instant (trader) or who needs to process (bounty hunter)
So choose which one make you comfortable.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Both are better, bounty hunting is good cause like if you want to earned money without investing this is fit for you but if you have money to risk you should learn how to trade and as matter of fact you can obviously do both theses things but if you want to gained huge profit without being scam I suggest you to learn trade cause lots of bounty today are scam and may waste your time and efforts.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Full traders are the main key of all cryptocurrency.
Because by trading it can quickly gain profits.

Overnight if you are smart and fast it can produce 0.1 Bitcoin or even more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I prefer to be a trader, there's a lot of money in trading. You may earn big amount of money in just a short period of time. What you need is a big capital. If you're capital is just small, exchange transaction fee would just consumed your capital. Tools such as chart, graphs are a useful method to earn big.
Activity: 196
I myself prefer working on both. In order to be more efficient is also the time that I have. Each passing day could also be working on things that produce in crypto. Because if just a trading course, then when the market fell as now, there is absolutely no income.
Activity: 98
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

depending on the ability we have, trading is full of risks and also you have to have skills while bounty hunter, you need to be careful because of the many scams. for now I choose to do both. because I can do both, and this has been running for almost a year.
Activity: 42
Profit abundance seekers relies upon whether they will pay or not, and the income of a crypto merchant depends just on the dealer. On the off chance that you dedicate all your opportunity to exchanging, at that point you can win well and not be anxious about the possibility that that you will be misled and won't be paid for your work. Of late, there have been numerous fake activities and the individuals who take an interest in their abundance crusades and additionally speculators don't get anything. The decision, obviously, is yours, yet I encourage you to do exchanging.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
being a bounty hunter if I don't because we don't need capital to follow it for people who have minimal capital like me, the risk is small, at least only a risk scam
Activity: 72
every day I trade crypto, bounty hunter just fillers and spare time to add crypto assets I. but every day I do both with balanced, between trading and bounty.
Activity: 291
I would not say bounty is dead. But it has become much more competitive. With the sheer amount of hype, and participants. The reward is much2 less than last year. With the growth of cryptocurrency and the budget of the bounty is stagnant, that is why you fell like u're getting much2 less. With participants with legendary or similar ranks does not really feel it, but with Jr. Member / Members, the amount is getting much smaller. I would suggest to avoid doing bounty full time if u have a low ranking account.
Activity: 101
I think it depends on person. If they have good experience of trading then they may become trader but as a noob, they might lose everything. In that case becoming a bounty hunter is a good option, there is stable income but no risk of losing anything. Again it depends on the ability of a person to take risks.
become a bounty hunter is the right decision in my opinion.
Although we cannot directly receive great results, the bounty hunter is safer in terms of revenue risk is also not great without us having to sacrifice our valuables. Nevertheless, the selection of projects should also note that we escape from the projects that scam.
Activity: 119
I don't think you can make much money in bounty hunting any longer.  I would highly suggest trying your hand at trading.  you can make real profits in a hurry with a bit of strategy and luck. 
Activity: 140
I think it depends on person. If they have good experience of trading then they may become trader but as a noob, they might lose everything. In that case becoming a bounty hunter is a good option, there is stable income but no risk of losing anything. Again it depends on the ability of a person to take risks.
Activity: 156
I spend my time bounty hunting over trading.  Trading stresses me completely out and I always make the wrong decisions and end up losing money.  I do much better doing bounties and airdrops and then HODL'ing till I reach nice profits. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's really difficult to compare between bounty hunter and trader because bounty hunter just need to invest their time and their knowledge while trader need to invest their money to be able to earn money in this world Smiley. I think both bounty hunter and trader have their own advantages and disadvantages and it's impossible to compare between bounty hunter and trader.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
It depend on professional bounty hunter or trader or not Smiley. If both bounty hunter and trader are professional so I think full time trader can earn better than bounty hunter just because trader can earn money everyday while bounty hunter need to wait a long time to follow bounty campaign and at least 4 weeks to receive bounty reward and listing. Beside there are so many scam bounty campaigns that's why I think full time trader is better Smiley.
Activity: 420
I prefer doing a mass bounty hunter than a full time crypto trader. I am not certainly a fan of a crypto trader, because I have many jobs to take care on. And being a trader needs to be attentive on the market condition. As for me, I prefer doing bounty campaign, and its good also since you don't make any investments to bounty hunting, only time.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
Daytrader all day long.  Bounties are impossible to earn off of anymore.  With the right trades you can make thousands in one sitting and go out with your friends at night.  Bounty hunting seems to be a fight for scraps with people who have less than you so they are willing to sell themselves for pennies. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
if you have a large capital and are full of confidence, it is advisable to choose an investor or investor because it can benefit more than the capital only the risk is very large also loses, if the hunter does not use the profit capital a little free time a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: