Pages:
Author

Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader - page 9. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100
I prefer bounty hunting to full time trader, i do not posses enough fiat to start trading, i don't have anything to lose hunting for bounty except my dedicated time.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

As a person who has a permanent job, for me bounty campaigns are the better option. The pros are that they do not take so much time, but they are less profitable than trading on the market. Also, during bounty campaigns, you do not invest your money but only time. But there is a risk of getting into a scam and not picking up any tokens from the campaign.Also, bounty campaigns do not require deep market knowledge, whereas in the trading this is needed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Doing bounty hunters were a major source of income. But it's not a profitable business like the old one anymore. I think it would be a better strategy to improve yourself in the crypto field and become a full-time crypto investor.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
To work as a cryptotrader you need to have a lot of experience and money. For bounty you only need accounts and a lot of time, of course, you can earn much more from a trading, but the risk in this business is much higher than in the bounty
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
In full time crypto trader, most of your time you watch crypto price changes, and your investment is not that secure because of the certain risk. But in full time bounty hunter, just 1-2 hours a day, you get a sure allocation in your reward with less risk.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

if you have the capital to invest in buying coins it is better to be a full crypto trader, because it is more profitable and with a trader you can get money every day. whereas for the bounty for now it is not good to get money, a lot of fraud.
Activity: 91
I don't think there is anything better now. The downturn in the cryptocurrency market is only valuable if it is learned. You should know more.
Activity: 36
I was in this forum for references from many of my friends to learn about basic trading knowledge and the latest things about crypto, this forum is different from other forums that seem to always be connected to this forum.

for bounty hunters, I am not experienced, if it's a good prospect, I will get involved, but my big concentration is how I can finally join from the ico campaign that I follow as an investor.
Activity: 72
As a mass bounty hunter you can earn more coins without losing your existing coins. However, you are limited to what is available and have to hope you have a good campaign manager. As a trader you can get what you want, but have to spend a lot of time watching the charts and be quick to trade.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10

A mass bounty hunter is really not useful to anyone but the bounty hunter "greeding" out.  This is part of the issue on why bounties are not doing as well.  People are not interested in the project they are just pumping out shit in order to maximize chances to get paid.  I think the full time trader is a much better option.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
Once you have the capital to start crypto trading is far more better than bounty but you have to be good at trading before you can go into it or else you will get rekt
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
Bounty in this market and the number of scam projects, and generally questionable ideas - very sad. Many normal projects, adhere to listing on exchanges. Therefore, if you need money every day, the bounty is definitely not that choice. Well, either you do what not everyone does
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
Why not do both? Invest some of your time into some great bounty programs for projects that are too big to fail. And spend the rest of your time making and extracting small gains from the volatile market. It is always best to diversify your investments, whether they be time or cash investments. Spend them wisely.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
Bounty hunting is good, you just need to put some time and effort and if the ICO sicceed then you get the token/coin from them.
But i never stops there, i just wait it to get listed in any exchange and then i do a trading.
I love scalping in the market, i get more benefits from the ICO i joined.
Activity: 80
With capital and experience trading should be your choice. It will gives you more returns than bounty hunters bonus.  But you need to know every nook and cranny of trading. Be familiar with technical and fundermental analysis of trading. Gather much online tips on trading aspects and set a limit of taking profits and loss,  this will guide against been greedy in trading.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
I think full time trading is better then mass bounty hunting because in my opinion trading brings more profit and more reliable than bounty campaigns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I just want to get a bounty because I know I'm here to earn money without investing.
but it needs to wait and work hard to promote the project. so it is worthwhile to get more stakes and tokens and sell in the market when the exchange is big.
Activity: 350
That's where you work better because the bounty campaign does not require you to spend money to earn money but you have to wait for 5 months before the project ends. In the crypto trader you should over here and just wait for the value increase for sales of altcoins.
Activity: 616
I admire the crypto traders and if you know how to do trading then you should go for it. I am a bounty hunter and a holder and this is my way of doing crypto
I am also a bounty hunter and I am not so sure whether I can trade well, I still have not dared to enter the market. I still want to increase my knowledge and experience in Bounty, hopefully it can be useful when I dare to go into the world of commerce.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Just fun and simple in working with bounty campaign project, you are joining signature campaign maybe just take few time to make about three post in one day. you have make maximum fifteen post just one week and after that you can trade your coin.
Pages:
Jump to: