Pages:
Author

Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader - page 8. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
I will choose to be a Mass bounty hunter because of I want to learn more about Cryptocurrency to make things in a better way than choosing to be a Full time crypto trader and you don't have much knowledge of doing things and take all the responsibility when you choose a wrong currency to trade with. And I think that's the better idea to make you a better user.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
I think that if you want, you can combine bounty and trading .. if time allows you, then why not engage in bounty and trading. But for trading you need to devote much more time..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?
being a bounty hunter has no regular income, if you dont receive your bounty you dont have any money, you can earn much faster than crypto trading because you hold your own money, you can earn with your own capital, as long as you know how to do trading.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
in my opinion, both cannot be used as permanent jobs, because the crypto world is very unstable, so the crypto world is not suitable if it is used as a permanent job, therefore I only make the world of Crypto a side job.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Both are really good means of getting some real cash, with the crypto trader you need some  good amount as principal to start the trading. You should also be ready to welcome what the outcome might be. With the mass bounty hunter all you need is time, dedication and patience and you could make it big over there too.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Everything depends on the abilities of everyone.
To participate in bounty, a lot of knowledge is not required, it's an easy and one-type work.
To be a trader you need to have an orgy of knowledge, you need to be able to guess what will happen to the market, to catch it on growth or fall, etc., and this is very difficult.
Activity: 308
I think they are both good choices, I usually take part in a bounty campaign where the results I use for trading. because besides bounty hunter I am also a crypto trader
Activity: 406
I prefer being a bounty hunter rather than a crypto trader. First of all because if you are trading you need to know what you're doing. Trading is not for everyone. I have some free daily time so I am investing in bounty campaigns because this category is better for me.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
to each his own , I'm interested in the trade . someone on the contrary is interested in earning a bounty
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I think here are two cases. Bounty hunters do not need to invest and are not afraid of financial risks. But traders are at risk when their purchases are dumped
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

Mass bounty hunter? Sounds horrible to me! I used to try to take up a lot of social media campaigns simultaneously last year. Personally, I felt sick after an hour of monotonous pressing of share and like buttons))
Activity: 126
Although I would advise been a full time Crypto trader is better than doing a mass bounty hunter because there are lot of scam ICO's where at the end you wouldn't get paid even if been paid the coin might not enter market but If you have a lot of cash I mean capital I would suggest you be a cryptoinvester and trader it's really a huge benefit rather than been a bounty hunter. No need of ranks for signature or any other campaign it's you and your smartness in trading in Market.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All

I am a full time bounty hunter in 2017 and I was able to earn good money in short period by participating in good project bounties. Right now good projects are not offering any bounties to communities and only shit projects are offering their shit coins for our hard work. They are mis directing the bounty hunters by mentioning like 1 million dollar bounty. But it is not even worth 10000$ worth when these tokens hit exchanges. Participating in bounties for project which don't have innovation and lack of good team result in decline of token price.
Activity: 392
Well it is up to you because on the bounty if you do not put much more effort to it to avoid scam that would be hard for you but if you are a trader you can have your profits from the start you just need to know what or not to buy
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
It seems to me that there is not a clear situation here, because now I do not exactly hold trading and do half the bounty hunting, because now it is not as profitable as it was before, because now there are a lot of scams of projects that do not pay anything.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Trading involves risk and funds with a good knowledge to start but bounty hunting requires only your time and you can get many altcoins without investment and you can hold them for long-term as there is no risk involved in it.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
Both have their pros and cons
Mass Bounty - Pros
1. No investment except time
2. Not much hard work involved
3. Having knowledge pays in the forms of merit

Cons
1. You get a huge collection of worthless shitcoins
2. You waste a lot of time tweeting and publishing reports

Full Time Trader
Pros
1. Chance to make money on daily basis
2. Full time traders make more money than bounty hunters
3. Full time job

Cons
1. A lot of stress and anxiety
2. Some days when market falls can be extremely frustrating
Activity: 154
If you don't have any money but have free time and professional knowledge, a bounty hunter is your best bet. If you have a lot of money, I recommend that you become a full-time crypto trader.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
In a bounty, I'm a beginner and it's hard to assess the future. However, on the day trade, I will say that this is a very good way to earn money. With an investment of a little in 1000 US dollars, you can easily earn a living. Even with a falling market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
It all depends on how experienced a crypto trader is. But, I think a mass bounty hunter earns more than a crypto trader, because trading takes a whole lot of risks. And, a bounty hunter does not really lose his money, although there are some fake projects he has to endure. A trader tends to lose his money anytime. It's all about risks.
Pages:
Jump to: