Pages:
Author

Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader - page 7. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 21
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

Why don't you spread your risk by doing both? You will get coins and tokens from the bounty campaigns, and you can use these coins for trading. That will minimize your risks and you can have more options during trading.
It's better to have those two option on a single of time. "Sounds like hitting two birds with one arrow only, all you need is knowledge, strategy and dedication of course. But expect a high volume of risk and stress at some point, but as long as you enjoy it and your plan is effective, everything will be alright and expect more income. At some point, expect those issue or problem like loss and engaging a many difficult times.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

Why don't you spread your risk by doing both? You will get coins and tokens from the bounty campaigns, and you can use these coins for trading. That will minimize your risks and you can have more options during trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
There is high risk involve in trading, you can lose all your capital if care is not taking but for bounty hunters its minimum risk, you can only work and don't get paid but you can't loss what you have so for me I still go with hunting bounty
although now a bounty hunter no longer earns a lot of income, at least we only lose our time if we are not paid, and te risk is far less than an investor who joins the ICO project
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Mass bounty hunting for me, i can earn crypto from bounty job without risk but i like also being a crypto trader because it is a challenge to trade any coin at crypto market, maybe sooner if i have a lot of coin in my wallet.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
There is high risk involve in trading, you can lose all your capital if care is not taking but for bounty hunters its minimum risk, you can only work and don't get paid but you can't loss what you have so for me I still go with hunting bounty
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It's all good to do. This was chosen because many of the bounties is a double job without a large capital and contrast with the trade. but the bounty would be a bad thing when it continued to meet in the scam. It's always there in bounty and many make the bounty hunter trapped and therefore cannot accept the result. but trade also has risks when the market no good condition and the market always falls. It will be difficult to get results when the market is in such a poor state at the moment to trade.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
If you have something to trade and have good knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrency trading, then trading would, of course, be the best occupation with a good profit. However, this is in any case a very risky business, even with good qualifications.
There is practically no risk for losing one’s own money for engaging in many campaigns of ICO generosity; here we can only lose our efforts and time. However, during this period, the general stagnation of the cryptocurrency market, bounty hunters do not earn much. Now it is better to save received free tokens until the market grows.
Activity: 308
If you asked me to choose between mass bounty hunter or full time crypto trader I would really choose to be a mass bounty hunter rather than to be a full time crypto trader because being a mass bounty hunter doesn't require you to have a capital money in order for you to participate in a bounty unlike in most crypto trader wherein they usually purchased crypto currency and wait for the time to trade that crypto currency when its market value is high.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
That choice would be depends on the funding that you had, if it possible for you to put an infestation, that would be better if you choose to trade, if not then you could choose working on bounty.
Activity: 693
A lot of people have thought along these lines, "I can quit my job and just do crypto full time! I will make a lot of money and then retire within a year!"

Yeah, so how many people have actually been able to do this?
The fact is, crypto is too unstable to use a reliable source of steady income.
And how can you live for a year without a steady source of money?

Not to mention, every time you cash out to pay for your living, you are decreasing the value of your portfolio.

As far as full time bounty hunting goes, I have networked a LOT and haven't found any full time bounty hunter that actually makes good enough money to substitute for a full time job.

So, the answer is simple, do neither.
Instead, use the money from your full time job to invest and make smart trading choices.
Then, use your free time to do some bounty hunting to supplement your investments.
It made me think that bounty this time is not so effective compared before in terms of earnings out of bounty rewards as what I have experience that developers did not pay at the time and it takes many months prior receiving bounty rewards with so cheap value, so I am thing to focus more on day trading to gamble a big profit to be earned.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
A lot of people have thought along these lines, "I can quit my job and just do crypto full time! I will make a lot of money and then retire within a year!"

Yeah, so how many people have actually been able to do this?
The fact is, crypto is too unstable to use a reliable source of steady income.
And how can you live for a year without a steady source of money?

Not to mention, every time you cash out to pay for your living, you are decreasing the value of your portfolio.

As far as full time bounty hunting goes, I have networked a LOT and haven't found any full time bounty hunter that actually makes good enough money to substitute for a full time job.

So, the answer is simple, do neither.
Instead, use the money from your full time job to invest and make smart trading choices.
Then, use your free time to do some bounty hunting to supplement your investments.
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Seeing from the current crypto situation, being a bounty hunter will provide more benefits. The program that is followed does require more time to provide dedication. In addition, the process for distribution also requires relevant time. But judging from the results, it will be far more promising than by trading daily. Trading will have good results if the price of a coin or crypto situation is good. If not, the opportunity to earn income is very slim.
Activity: 445
If you have experience in trading, then the choice will be in this direction, you will often have to take risks, but you can make a profit in the shortest possible time, it will be much more real than in the bounty.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
Each has the option to set the time in the work of a crypto trader or as a bounty hunter, in this case we are certainly looking for income or money for our needs. If you choose as a full-time bounty hunter, you can manage your work and creativity to make money in the bounty campaign, and if you choose to become a trader, you can manage your daily activities to make money but you must have the capital to make transactions. Of course, this position is only yourself who knows the situation, but if you want to earn money, you can look for gifts or other places.
Activity: 426
For me they are on the same level, for the bounty you spend much more time and the rules in many campaigns often change, you must constantly read the news in order not to miss the changes in conditions, well, in trading more risks.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
It depends on, if you have capital for investing or not. Bounties you can start doing  without capital but your earnings will be small at the beginning while you build up your account. While trading requires capital and lot of practicing. By trading you can earn much more than with mass bounties,  but you can lose as well if you are not experienced enough. Both requires hard work, learning , patience, discipline and dedication
Merit: 13
Both are not very viable options for making a full time living from. but if there was to be one where you can be sure to get your rewards faster it would be with trading because a lot of the bounties now takes months to pay out the rewards that they promised the bounty hunters. Although with trading you are more likely to lose your money
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think it's our own decisions what we can choose. but my opinion is that it depends on the how much   money we have.to earn much more profit then we should have invested with high risk.but full time crypto trader earnings with stability.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I prefer to be a Mass Bounty hunter, because I still don't know much about trading, I am afraid of big losses, other than that taking part in the bounty does not require capital or free, and this is suitable for me as a beginner in the crypto world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
Bounty hunter payouts have been fairly miserable during this bear market, with many ICO coins that have collapsed to a fraction of their ICO price once they hit some of the DEX exchanges. You can find that those tokens you have worked for every day to collect are virtually worthless I saw Coin Janitor sell at $0.16 during ICO and just a month or so after it is trading for $0.0015 almost a 98% drop. Multiversum sold in ICO for $1 and is now trading at $0.065 another huge drop in coin price.

Be wary that you may need to wait a long time to see a decent value from your Bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: