Pages:
Author

Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader - page 5. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 105
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

I'm already trying to start trading. While I am waiting for advice from my colleagues. Which will show me the best way to act. I want to try something new for myself.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Both are very good options if you want to make a living with cryptos, although if I wanted to do something official, I would go for full-time crypto trader, of course, it is a little more complicated and you need certain skills in economics and finance, so I would only do it if I was really committed to the project, as you will probably lose a lot of money before you start making good money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

As for me, then it's better to use both of the variants. Besides full-time crypto trader, you may take a bounty and make money from all of this. Sometimes this strategy is very useful.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I prefer to be mass bounty hunter because you can find the best projects and you can start to work for that project before everyone. That is really valuable opportunity. and there is no risk to lose your money.
Surely you can lose your time if you choose scam project but at least that is more easy than trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I choose to be a Bounty Hunter because I do not have much money to invest. And I do not have much experience in investing. I will learn to invest as a bounty hunter and will invest in the coin I want when I have enough capital and experience. This is what I'm doing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Recently, many people are trying to work with cryptocurrencies as projects on which you can earn, but I think that there is no way without investing, because it is possible to earn on ICO, well, in the extreme case, it was so before.
Activity: 434
What do you mean under mass bounty hunter? Using several accounts? It is a pity, but the administration will ban you as soon as possible for it, so I would choose trading, but I don't have enough experience in it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Bounty hunting while doing a crypto trading in the market.
Both are good to have as long as you will have the right knowledge in choosing the star that you will pick.
In cryptocurrency it is the matter of knowledge that will bring us the bacon.
You can earn in doing bounties while waiting for your investment int he market to grow.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Participating in bounty will take less time, and you will relieve stress. If you choose trader, you will have to constantly observe it, all the time. And you will find that the trader is very pressure and can not easily pursue it in the long run
Activity: 504
Bounty campaign is best way how to get much profit and take money with bitcoin or altcoin, we can get other way by ear money from bounty campaign by invest money on ico or buy some altcoin for invest long or short term to get profit.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I prefer bounties, because you do not need any capital for doing this. You just need your time and you can take part in bounties. Furthermore, on such a market it is pretty difficult to trade and to get profits. Bounties rock!
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
time flows and i find bounty very very boring and also not secure and reliable. now i`m trying to trade, it is a lot more interesting
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
if you have a lot of money and time, then trading is a good choice. I think trading makes more money than hunting bounties. but of course trading crypto has a big risk and requires extra time and is very good at reading market conditions.
but if we don't have the capital to invest in crypto then bounty hunting is a good choice. if we are good at choosing a bounty project then we will get a good payment. but now many bounty projects are scam so we have to be careful and examine them before deciding to join.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
This year gave to us the exact answer about this. In a state of falling market, bounty campaigns do not bring much revenue. More and more projects do not reach the goal at ICO, so the remuneration is not paid ... Trading brings more profit, even in such a weak market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
trading with firm strategies ofcourse will bring you a lot of profits, much more than bounties, when everything dont depend on you
Activity: 364
Do both of it. You will get much more profit, from doing bounties and trading at the same time. At the end, you will know how to trade and you will get a lot of great tokens to get the maximum profit. Best of luck guys!
Activity: 518
I think crypto trading is good for those who have plenty of money to spend in crypto while bounty hunting is a way to get money in crypto without spending a single centavo. Both crypto  trading and doing bounties have both risk on their own. Crypto trading with let you lose money not only in charges occurred during buying and selling but also losing month during the price dip and in doing bounties the risk involve is not being paid with the work you have done. So its really up to you on what risk you are willing to take.
Activity: 523
If you are a good expert about trading than do full time trading and you need to invest. Without invest you can join bounties which is low risk to lose anything
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
I see good money making only by working in crypto traders. This is currently. You need to learn to do day trading and you need to go into it. A bounty hunter and holder is not the best way to earn a crypto.
Activity: 262
Both options are quite good if you are quite clever. Quite another, when you approach all of this with passion. Then consider that your savings may simply evaporate. And no one will return the time spent.
Pages:
Jump to: