Pages:
Author

Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader - page 3. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
In order to become an investor should be a good capital and you will risk your savings, and in the company of generosity you do not invest your money, but there is a risk that you will not get anything.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
It always earns you to be bouny hunter.Nice bounty saves good money.But we need to study well bounty.Trading is always risky
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Um. It all depends on your Deposit and level of competence. If you are a beginner, then you will make a good bounty hunter, for trading you need practice, which you can get when working as a bounty hunter.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

It depends I think. If you are a good trader than you can make lots of money out of air easily, but there are just few of such people. On the other hand bounty hunting can also bring you good profits but you need to work full time in contrary with trading where you can spend just a few hours a day.
Activity: 266
I can afford to say that when you got the hang of it,you can do subscription,and to say 60-70 companies,for everything you have every day will go a maximum of 3-4 hours,but when nabete hand,so that you can do when you become more Pro,more tart, less time,and free vreyam on study projects and different things to spend
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
It's up to you, what would you like: to trade or to promote?

I can notice that most traders are not very successful, only professionals with huge experience make more money than holders do.

That's right, in order to become a successful trader you need a mentor, and he must be highly professional, otherwise you risk learning from an amateur who does not teach you anything good. Successful traders are extremely few in the world.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
Most bounties do not even deliver at the moment...

Projects fail to raise hardcap or even softcap in some cases, and ICO's get delayed or outright cancelled.

If you want to make Crypto Currencies your main job, you need to complement Bounty activities with other work right now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I prefer trading, because it is much more profitable than doing bounties. In trading, you do not depend on a projects success or a bounty manager. But it is also important to find one great campaign and do bounties from time to time.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
It's up to you, what would you like: to trade or to promote?

I can notice that most traders are not very successful, only professionals with huge experience make more money than holders do.
Activity: 266
Well, here everyone chooses his own way, the trader certainly loses only his money , and in the bounty you need a lot of time now to get good at the project that will pay
Activity: 336
Even though i am a bounty hunter myself i suggest you get into trading if you have the funds for it or better still save for that because these days you only earn peanut for participating in bounty campaigns. It gets worst when some project managers don't even want to pay bounty hunters or you may even participate in a scam project and waste your time. Would get into trading as soon as i can.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?
Both are better because bounty hunter could take their reward as a capital to trade but to be a pro trader you will have to learn the hard way to earn profits
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Many have already spoken, and I agree with many, but I would also like to Express my opinion. I would prefer crypto trading, in this direction you can earn a lot more. But first you could combine and work as a bounty hunter and trader. Then you will be able to understand for yourself that from it brings you more pleasure and profit.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
You can always do both if you think that it is profitable but of course it would entail a lot of your time. Doing bounty alone needs time to do it that is why some only do a single bounty if they have a regular job. If you are thinking of making this a job then you can as long you enjoy it and make some profit out of it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Traders need to have a lot of expendable coins in case of losses and there will be losses. However, for those with a smaller wallet bounties are better as you are only risking your time, at the end of some bounties you can get nothing
copper member
Activity: 308
I still wonder who asks if he should make choice of getting paid by doing same work in different ways. The truth is that no one who finds opportunities in crypto will continue to explore it. It is always encouraged for one to participate in all and eventually decides what best. Personally I do both. But a candid advise should be for one with huge capital to concentrate more on trading and learning and give less attention to bounties
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

Mass bounty hunter- less risk (but nowadays due to many scams you can't be that certain than late last year) and moderate gain in average
Trading- high risk (if you don't study hard and be disciplined) and high rewards
Activity: 183
In trading on the cryptocurrency market, you can only rely on yourself, and the profit gained in trading is the result of your correct actions.
Bounty companies depend on ICO and project managers leading the signature.
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Trading is better. Experienced traders earn 20,000 - 100,000 dollars a month. It is good money. You study trading.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
And participation in the bounty companies projects ico and crypto trade can bring good profit . In order to make money on the bounty companies do not need investment , but you will need to devote a lot of time . For short-term trading need experience and knowledge of the laws of the market , and still need to invest their money , risking to lose them.
Pages:
Jump to: