Pages:
Author

Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader - page 4. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Both options are good, in a complex it is the most effective way of earning and learning ... Personally, I am doing bounty + trading
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think that there is no special profit from the bounty of companies, so at least to devote your entire day bounty companies are not worth it! Only trade.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
If you choose most good project bounty is good choice but trading is so difficult and so many things you should remember like ICO price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
The best option is to combine both a bounty hunter and a trader. All participants in the bounty know many good projects, so it’s easier for them to navigate trading. Agree that a significant plus will turn out to be a trader if he not only knows the name of the coin but also the project behind it.If you choose between a bounty participant and a trader, then personally I would choose trading. With knowledge and own analysis, you can earn a lot more money in a short time than doing bounty.
Activity: 294
I think that in the long term trading is much better, but bounty is perfect for beginners to create initial capital.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
I chose both. Because I will trade the results of the bounty hunter. And then that way I hope to get a big profit.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
I am a bounty hunter and I can say that bounty right now is not giving much as it was last year, even I was for distributions from July icos till now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
In my opinion the best bounty hunting. Trading requires you to have more knowledge and risk there is more
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

In the case of a trader, you can forget about a full-fledged dream and say goodbye to your nerves))). Because it is better to go to the bounty.
Activity: 625
I think bounty is more exciting. I find out about the project something new. Then I can invest in the project. And when you are a trader of some numbers.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
Until you try, you won't understand. Who you like more. And it depends on the situation. for example, I don't have much time for trading
Do not forget that the bounty does not need the initial capital and there is a real profit from the coins
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

Pros of bounty hunting are obvious, you can't lose your assets, except from your time but it is little bit boring, on the other hand trading is a little bit funnier but you risk with your money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Until you try, you won't understand. Who you like more. And it depends on the situation. for example, I don't have much time for trading
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
For trading, you need an initial deposit. If you don't have it, you can participate in the bounty without investment. When you will have a good deposit, you can try your hand at trading and find out for yourself what is best for you.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The two are of the same in aspect of lossing or gain but I think trading is much more profit than bounty and the other way that make me said so is simply because if the rate in which most project are now scam if not the bounty would have be the best in that regard , cause it only require your time and you get reward base in the work you did on like trading that require your personal money to trade and it can also turn to lost it gain so which ever way just hold.
Activity: 434