Pages:
Author

Topic: [MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost - page 2. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Price of MASS is not going down as long as bitcoin is standing firmly. apart from bitcoin bullish run, mass itself has unique features like PoS consensus algo, supporting multiple instance of blockchains etc
brand new
Activity: 0
Time to mine mass with few GBs of HDD is over just like in bitcoin. Now you need massive TBs to mine it profitably. I still feel that MASS has all the potential to cross 10$ in near future.
Activity: 28
So we need massive storage to mine MASS profitably. I regret not mining this gem and now I must say its too late to mine MASS. Good strategy will be to buy it from exchanges and HODL until the next MASS bull run.
Activity: 45
I am intrigued by the concept but I haven't really fully understood

I have a lot of spare sata Hdd,  but not that big
If its nothing like Bitcoin, where you need to invest lot of money, I would love to give new life to old stuff.

So, what is the minimum configuration to mine 1 Mass a day ?

you dont need Bitcoin level investment yet its profitable. your question how much min HDD is required to mine 1 MASS per day is not sure. Since price of MASS has gone up you need more HDD to mine 1 MASS per day. you are good to go if you have 5 TB of free HDD.

erm  more like 50TB to mine 1 mass per day

It was suppose to happen as price of MASS touches 2$ in current bull run. In initial days bitcoin can be mined on laptop but as its complexity grew it become impossible to mine btc on ordinary gadgets. Now same has happened with MASS, as its price increases so is the complexity.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

If its nothing like Bitcoin, where you need to invest lot of money, I would love to give new life to old stuff.

you dont need Bitcoin level investment yet its profitable. your question how much min HDD is required to mine 1 MASS per day is not sure. Since price of MASS has gone up you need more HDD to mine 1 MASS per day. you are good to go if you have 5 TB of free HDD.

erm  more like 50TB to mine 1 mass per day
Activity: 45
MASS is on the moon and i am one of the guy who regret not buying MASS when its just 10 cents. Now its at 1$, everyone is running to buy this gem.
Activity: 43
Has anyone noticed MASS bull run? Its amazing and those who were lucky to mine or buy MASS at 0.1$ just two months back were able to sold it at around 1.8$. MASS is going to moon no doubt.
Activity: 46

Activity: 46
Ive been mining for about a week. The miner doesnt show progress and the wallet is in chinese so i decided to mine to an exchange as i cannot read chinese. any ideas on how i can see my miner results? Im mining on 400GB worth of SSD

Only pool i found that works was this one - https://masscafe.cn/

BUT

I gave up months ago, cos with 1TB i was getting less than 0.01MASS per dat

You really don't want to be using an SSD, but i wouldn't even bother unless you have at least a spare 8TB....

See the price of MASS now on exchnage, its now over 1USD. In my opinion time to mine MASS is over for people with few storage space. Better buy it from exchanges. You will thank me later.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Ive been mining for about a week. The miner doesnt show progress and the wallet is in chinese so i decided to mine to an exchange as i cannot read chinese. any ideas on how i can see my miner results? Im mining on 400GB worth of SSD

Only pool i found that works was this one - https://masscafe.cn/

BUT

I gave up months ago, cos with 1TB i was getting less than 0.01MASS per dat

You really don't want to be using an SSD, but i wouldn't even bother unless you have at least a spare 8TB....
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
OMG!!! Is this the same token that was not given much attention by majority of folks back in Jan 2020. Its now 1$, its another mistake where I missed investing in future gold. Is it still worthy to buy this at 1$?
Activity: 35
Mass is gaining pace and there any now many popular exchanges where one can see MASS listed. Its price is just getting better and better day by day and new predictions are 5$ in 2021. just mine and HODL MASS.
Hello All,

This project is new to me, and I like the concept.  I like how one mines the coin and the price on exchanges.  I will definitely be exploring this coin further for investment.

Best of luck!!

Cheers,

Waya

like many you are a bit late in joining MASS party. Month back MASS was trading at 0.10$ and within moth it went up to 1.84$ (its ATH). Right now its around 1$. It was worth investing month back and I must admit despite following this coin I never bought it when it was cheap.  Sad Sad
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
I like the concept, wanna support this one.
One of the core feature that took MASS to height of success is its PoC consensus algorithm along with other features like supporting multiple instances of blockchains. PoC is one of innovative consensus algorithm that is used by many tokens launching these days.
Activity: 37
MASS is not just about mining and getting tokens in return. MASS blockchain has introduced many cool features like parachains, PoC, support for multiple blockchain instances etc. Its a win win situation in terms of both utility and real world use cases.
Activity: 41
Who else has mined MASS in 2020? Please share your experience with us regarding that. MASS has achieved few of its targets in year 2020. Lets hope year 2021 comes good for HODLers of MASS like me Smiley
Activity: 41
There is a chain on the MASS consensus engine that has achieved 200 TPS.  MASS consensus engine can support 1000 parachain and the overall TPS can reach 200,000. It has exceptionally low fee for one transaction is i.e. 0.0006529 MASS.
Activity: 48
I heard about this coin in feb this year when it was not on any exchange. There is a huge community beyond this coin that are mining it for months. See the price of MASS coin, it is one the best among the new alt coins released in year 2020.
Activity: 48
MASS no doubt has unique features like allowing MASS miners to run the mining software of multiple chains at the same time, and provide consensus for multiple chains based on the same HDD size. Its the right time to invest in MASS before it jumps to moon.
Pages:
Jump to: