Pages:
Author

Topic: [MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost - page 3. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
MASS is addressing all three majorr parts in DeFi i.e. decentralized assets, decentralized lending and decentralized transactions. We are waiting to see how there implementation goes and believe me it will be very interesting.
Activity: 29
Whats happening is traditional blockchain is that one node can participate in only one consensus of blockchain at a time. This means entire computational resources of a node can be used for only one blockchain. MASS differs from this traditional approach by allowing a node to participate in consensus of more then one blockchain at a time by using storage space and this is huge add-on to efficiency of nodes.

MASS no doubt has many advantages over blockchains like Etherum and Polkadot. But we to see that MASS is in its very early stages of development. Right now its development period is more like the first phase of Ethereum.
Activity: 36
Whats happening is traditional blockchain is that one node can participate in only one consensus of blockchain at a time. This means entire computational resources of a node can be used for only one blockchain. MASS differs from this traditional approach by allowing a node to participate in consensus of more then one blockchain at a time by using storage space and this is huge add-on to efficiency of nodes.
Activity: 37
MASS is easy to mine without any high energy need but its profit has gone down significantly since its available on exchnage and is performing good there. In my opinion its good to buy the coin from exchnage as price is down.
Activity: 27
There are few PoC based coins in the market and they are doing good. MASS has good documentation about the project and good community support. You can find complete details of how to setup miner on there site.
Months after its enlistment on exchanges, the coin is still doing good on exchanges and didnt disappeared. Its fully bullish now a days and after this bull run is over people will come and start investing in such coins again. Till then MASS and alike coins will remain under pressure but it will be temporary.
Activity: 46
Mass is good to mine if you have huge storage available for staking otherwise you may end in loss. Right now it's best to buy this on exchanges.
Activity: 38
Hello is this still worth to mine? I started the process yesterday with 2 TB of space and so far 300 GB is mining. I guess it will take time to fill it all up. I am curious how many coins can I expect to earn with this since I still see none?  Smiley
Share with us how is mining going these days? Are you using a HDD or SSD, how long did it take to complete the 2TB, and were there any problems with the revoked certificate? I was never able to solve this miner problem.

Me too looking for this answer. Many are double minded whether to mine this or buy this now. your feedback will help many of such curious investors.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
AHHHHH. Whenever anything is successful it goes centralized, is this also happening with MASS? Reward going down for people that have low storage means people with high storage volume will get bigger piece of cake. This is exactly whats going on in BTC.

This is true for any coin that can be mined. All coins are subject to increasing mining difficulty over time. However, unlike CPU/GPU mining, mining on HDD is more resource-intensive. It is more profitable to buy videocards than capacitive HDD/SDD (4-8TB or more). And no one can prohibit single miners from joining pools; this is historically the case.

I think both are same way of climbing the same mountain. MASS was different in a sense that it allows individual new miners to mine a crypto coin that is previously not possible. I think its still best to buy MASS from exchanges as its value will go up in days to come.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1

I actually didn't. I tried 48h solo with about 2-3TB but no tokens ended up in my wallet. I don't know what the problem was.
You probably should look into pool mining MASS, maybe that works.
Apart from that, the problems I stated earlier made me quit caring about MASS.
EDIT: Forgot to actually tell you what to do, lol. Just install the miner and the wallet. The wallet generates your address, put that into your miner. Then plot your HDDs...and that's it basically if I remember correctly. It wasn't that hard, actually easier than to setup other miners.

Thanks for the feedback. I set it up today following guidelines mentioned on the site. I learnt that reward is not high as coin is doing good on exchanges.  I will post how much reward I got for mining MASS.

AHHHHH. Whenever anything is successful it goes centralized, is this also happening with MASS? Reward going down for people that have low storage means people with high storage volume will get bigger piece of cake. This is exactly whats going on in BTC.
Activity: 48
I am mining MASS on my Linux Ubuntu distro. With 5TB of Hard disk reward was initially high but these days its gone down significantly. I am now accumulating MASS from exchanges for future, as I have firm belief that mass will go up.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
With BTC hash rate touching skies there is dire need for coins that are in range of new comers. BTC can now be bought by people who have huge capital to buy or invest in mining. MASS is good alternate to BTC mining. Hopefully in a year or two its position will be more cleared.
Activity: 46

I will give it a chance if this token has a big chance later, but I better analyze it first to make sure this project group.

Its recommended to DYOR before you invest in any coin. AFAIK, MASS consensus engine i.e. PoC is one of the main reason why its so successful till date. Not many coins have seen price of 0.7$ in there first month of launch.

Warren Buffet once said, buy when everyone fears to buy and sell when everyone greedy yo buy. We do opposite of it. When tokens were at there lowest we waste time doing research while when they go up in price we start buying them.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11

I will give it a chance if this token has a big chance later, but I better analyze it first to make sure this project group.

Its recommended to DYOR before you invest in any coin. AFAIK, MASS consensus engine i.e. PoC is one of the main reason why its so successful till date. Not many coins have seen price of 0.7$ in there first month of launch.

Take your time but make sure you don't consume so much time so that it becomes too late. When MASS early stages.was in it early days and it was able to mine MASS using less storage capacity, at that time people were thinking whether to mine this coin or not. Today its on exchnage with value of 0.3$

i heard about this project few month back when it was in its very early stages. Its goo to see now its on exchanges and doing good. I regret not mining it on my laptop.
Activity: 27
Today's crypto market is highly saturated and it very hard for new coins to enter this market and make space for themselves. Despite all odds MASS has done too good on exchanges and its price is exceptional when compared to other coins.

Activity: 37
I for my part am curious about the DENET launch this month.

Ok. Thank you! But this coin is not listed on any exchange... Do you know anything about their plans to list this coin?

It is listed on exchanges

https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#MASS_USDT

https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_USDT

I saw that and its doing good there. It has a decent price on exchnages as compared to other altcoins. Just buy it and HODL. It will cross 1$ very soon.
Activity: 1

Ok. Thank you! But this coin is not listed on any exchange... Do you know anything about their plans to list this coin?

It is listed on exchanges

https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#MASS_USDT

https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_USDT

Thank you but I speak about DENET Smiley

AFAIK, there are other PoC coins which look more interesting, for me at least.

Will you give some examples please?
Pages:
Jump to: