Pages:
Author

Topic: Massive abuse in the Russian section. - page 11. (Read 4842 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 70
January 17, 2019, 08:48:44 AM
The problem isn't the thread itself, it lies in the content of the posts.

Do you really think that if a group of people really want to conspire and start manipulating the trust system they will create a topic and will tell everyone about it?

Haaaa.... Under the table....

Do you really think so? Why so naive?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
January 17, 2019, 08:48:00 AM
taikuri13
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1855828

Spotika4
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1062160

Lol, for two years he was a member of this forum and sent only one rating and suddenly 3 on the same day....and in English.

This is Farmville 2.2

I'm waiting until someone says something in the lines of "they may also be doing this in another local section, so why are you only looking at us?".  

I guess it's time to poke the Turkish and Indonesian section a bit also... Grin Grin

LE:
Oh...lols again:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2197723

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
January 17, 2019, 08:42:29 AM
LOL, there, everyone just shares his opinion and peloso speaks about that because has red trust. Did you see that someone support him?
Yes, quite many. Endorsing mutual inclusions is also colluding. Do you really want someone to dump all your trust lists and merit histories? Just don't try to upset marlboroza. Cheesy You should have mentioned it to someone, somewhere after reading it (e.g. opened a thread about it).

There is no such a topic you say? Isn't that the topic? I created mine topic by her example...
The problem isn't the thread itself, it lies in the content of the posts.

We are not abusing anything.
My avatar is not a cat. Both statements are equally honest.

Reminds me of:

Whataboutism
I'm waiting until someone says something in the lines of "they may also be doing this in another local section, so why are you only looking at us?". 
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
January 17, 2019, 08:38:16 AM
The big problem that you doesn't translate all posts in that thread so you imagine conspiracy theory. I see that you even don't understanding what about this thread.

I'm well aware, the thread was innocent enough until the 14th when your boy got excluded - then the little monkeys went off the rails and you did fuck all to sort it out. 

You are Paid to make the forum a better place, you did not do your job to an acceptable level. You did nothing to discourage the exclusion of people who have thousands of ratings, do you have a personal agenda here?

Activity: 193
Merit: 70
January 17, 2019, 08:37:25 AM
I am not aware of any other posts where people are colluding to get people onto the DT-1 ranking, there are lots of discussion about adding people into trust lists, who will be eligible - who needs to "vote" etc etc in that thread, but almost as alarming is my snip above showing a user trying to attack the trust network by setting up ~defaulttrust as a username - you were in that thread, you commented in that thread - why the fuck didn't you do something about it?

There is no such a topic you say? Isn't that the topic? I created mine topic by her example...

Since the new default trust system came out and everyone is making a trust list, I want to see who has whom on their trust list. I'll release mine first.
My trust list is pretty small to be honest, would like it to be bigger but I mainly lurk on Meta and Lending and Gambling sections.

edit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/customized-trust-network-interactive-tool-to-see-who-we-trustdistrust-5096207 Just go look at DdmrDdmr's thread SMH.

Code:
theymos
gmaxwell
~OgNasty
DarkStar
Vod
~TheButterZone
~cryptohunter
~TMAN
~Lauda
DefaultTrust
hilariousandco
~suchmoon
~owlcatz
minerjones
yahoo62278
zazarb
hilariousetc
LoyceV
The Pharmacist
~marlboroza
Hhampuz
ThatRandom8543
nullius

My trust list
Code:
theymos
Vod
TMAN
Lauda
DefaultTrust
hilariousandco
suchmoon
hilariousetc
LoyceV
The Pharmacist
marlboroza
xandry
Alex_Sr
Poptop
esmanthra
Nikisa
chimk

If you really want to see everyone's trust list, you can always look at the latest trust dump:
https://www.bitcointalk.org/trust.txt.xz
Parsing and reading is hard. Cheesy
I can throw some resources at it, and update it weekly for all users.

Here's mine. I don't have many unusual names on it yet, just enough to make it 10+ trusted users. Excluding users is much easier than including them:
Code:
~mike
dooglus
gmaxwell
Vod
SaltySpitoon
mprep
philipma1957
Cyrus
~cryptohunter
guitarplinker
NLNico
DefaultTrust
Blazed
hilariousandco
~Velkro
~BiPolarBob
~Gleb Gamow
actmyname
The Pharmacist
DarkStar_
marlboroza
~gamerfan
~game-protect
~BITMIXCOIN.IO
~John547s3
~ChangeNOW
coinlocket$
~bountyhunters.io
~SmartPayMINT
~LoyceValenzuela

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
January 17, 2019, 08:36:25 AM
~
So you do response quickly. Last time when I wanted to get your attention - it took you around a month to repond my topic.

Hello everyone. First of all: thanks to all who have explained my point of view in this thread. I have read this thread only today, thanks to user ToTheMoon_XOM9IK which has openly shown discontent in identification of plagiarism.

The topic was create on may 28 2018.

Hmm...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442
thefuzzstone.github.io
January 17, 2019, 08:31:55 AM
We are not abusing anything. Just spreading the word about changes in trust system.

copper member
We are Bitcoin!
January 17, 2019, 08:30:40 AM

I can't but to mention the merit exchange between Alex_Sr and Nikisa.
I don't want to go back to my past of merit investigation. I have had it enough mate. I remember I had some investigations for the user Alex_Sr receiving merits from a moderator.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
January 17, 2019, 08:26:24 AM
You did not - they were trying to manipulate to get you on the list - as a staff member you should be shutting down conversations like that, if not you are part of the conspiracy
They're doing the same things as you, guys.

Reminds me of:

Whataboutism

Now, I'm not surprised even a bit about this. Even one tiny bit!!!
We know about the huge merit trading happening in the Russian section, we know about the army of bots ranking up between them, the hundred of ICO scams coming from it.

Was anyone genuinely surprised that this idea will take root also?
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 17, 2019, 08:26:13 AM
why the fuck didn't you do something about it?
Because i always remember that trust is not moderated and i should not to interfere with formation of someone's trust list.
User "~defaulttrust" can't attack the trust network and he got response about it. So i don't think it's a problem.

The big problem that you doesn't translate all posts in that thread so you imagine conspiracy theory. I see that you even don't understanding what about this thread.
legendary
January 17, 2019, 08:11:30 AM
They're doing the same things as you, guys. Simple example:
xxx: Hey, folks! Let's add users 1 and 2 to distrust list because they wan't to be in DT!
yyy: Yeah! Let's do it!
(crowd): Kill'em all!

And, please translate the reason why they wanna at least one or two Russians in DT.

Why I should to interfere? Everyone forms the list of trust as wants.

Sorry for my English, i still learn it.

I am not aware of any other posts where people are colluding to get people onto the DT-1 ranking, there are lots of discussion about adding people into trust lists, who will be eligible - who needs to "vote" etc etc in that thread, but almost as alarming is my snip above showing a user trying to attack the trust network by setting up ~defaulttrust as a username - you were in that thread, you commented in that thread - why the fuck didn't you do something about it?

That whole thread from the 14th on looks shady as hell and if you cannot see that you do not deserve to be a moderator of this forum, I dont care if I have half the red army on this forum gunning for me, this behavior is not acceptable from members or you.
staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 17, 2019, 08:06:40 AM
You did not - they were trying to manipulate to get you on the list - as a staff member you should be shutting down conversations like that, if not you are part of the conspiracy
They're doing the same things as you, guys. Simple example:
xxx: Hey, folks! Let's add users 1 and 2 to distrust list because they wan't to be in DT!
yyy: Yeah! Let's do it!
(crowd): Kill'em all!

And, please translate the reason why they wanna at least one or two Russians in DT.

Why I should to interfere? Everyone forms the list of trust as wants.

Sorry for my English, i still learn it.
legendary
January 17, 2019, 07:50:28 AM
What? Where did I talk about it?

EDIT - and you let this happen on your watch. (translated by google)

you didn't remove the post? didn't neg the account?  what if it had worked?
staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 17, 2019, 07:44:51 AM
These are the guys they are talking about adding to trust to increase scores

~goran
~Provok
~Slasher
~Whitemanwhite
~TheFuzzStone
~zoldberg
~poptop
~be.open
~fzkto
~Gary levanevskii
~3meek
~chimk
~leonello
~MoxnatyShmel
~wh1rlw1nd
~xandry
What? Where did I talk about it?

I only noticed this by chance as I am trying to teach myself a cyrillic language and happened to see a post publicly talking about exclusions and inclusions to get more Russians on DT.
Can you translate also the reason for what they need Russians on DT, please?

A notable suggestion by the user peloso (post #47):
He's willing to overthrow several thousand ratings on scammers in order to get "strength". If that isn't a sign of malice and collusion, I don't know what is. Naturally, he's also a (caught) merit abuser. So far I have only tagged him, but it is likely that more users deserve it.
LOL, there, everyone just shares his opinion and peloso speaks about that because has red trust. Did you see that someone support him?

xandry has been posting in the same thread. This is fucking ridiculous - staff members letting this shit happen? and they say that Lauda has a fucking gang.
So you want to say that they cannot talk about DT members? I saw many threads about Lauda here in Meta, it can be found in LoyceV's topic:
All topics about Lauda in Meta and Reputation

Sorry, but how you can letting this shit happen?

Sorry, Lauda it's just for example, not personall.
Activity: 308
Merit: 280
January 17, 2019, 07:13:07 AM
I never looked in the Turkish so I am not sure about them but I did some deep investigations in the Russian section back that time when I used to investigate merit abusing. What I learnt that they work together and support each others to kick out others who they don't like.
I can't but to mention the merit exchange between Alex_Sr and Nikisa.
legendary
Terminated.
January 17, 2019, 07:11:47 AM
A similar thing happened with the Turkish section. I strongly believe that they keep each other's abuse hidden/protect each other because of it.
I never looked in the Turkish so I am not sure about them but I did some deep investigations in the Russian section back that time when I used to investigate merit abusing. What I learnt that they work together and support each others to kick out others who they don't like.
I'm just waiting for someone to start screaming "Racist" at us. Roll Eyes

Each user can write anything-see who trusts this user and many things will become clear to you!
You can write whatever you want, but be ready to face consequences. That thread is full of collusion, and given that we can see everyone's trust list it is clear that the users have agreed to it.
Read carefully the topic and you will see that all problems are rooted in misunderstanding the system of trust on the part of some users.
I did. While I have not seen signs of direct collusion from you, I have seen it from others. They are prone to 'mutual inclusions and mallicious exclusions', which also tells me that they are pro trust-farming.
Activity: 840
Merit: 962
HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!
January 17, 2019, 07:07:52 AM
Each user can write anything-see who trusts this user and many things will become clear to you!
You can write whatever you want, but be ready to face consequences. That thread is full of collusion, and given that we can see everyone's trust list it is clear that the users have agreed to it.

Read carefully the topic and you will see that all problems are rooted in misunderstanding the system of trust on the part of some users.
copper member
We are Bitcoin!
January 17, 2019, 06:59:26 AM
~
I always found the Russian section a bit irritating for me. I even had a topic against one of the moderator long ago. What I learnt was that they basically favor each others to take advantages of anything. I will find the topic and post it here.
A similar thing happened with the Turkish section. I strongly believe that they keep each other's abuse hidden/protect each other because of it.

PS: I even found people leaving me red trust saying I am snitching the forum, it's not there anymore though but there is a post. I will bring the post here. Give me few times.

update:

Here...
read the topic and realize that the person who does it, it is in life - Squealer. How can you be so jealous, like your forum money gets taken away.
Remember, son, you're a stupid Snitch and your children will be snitches.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Go whine on me, better cry and tell your mom that you were on the forum hurt.

This was a guy from Russian section. He left a red tag to me too but it's not in my trust list anymore. He deleted it I guess.

Update:
Check the feedback page: http://prntscr.com/m8d9gl
This should confirm that he is from Russian Section although I can't read the language but looking at the characters it seems Russian.
legendary
Terminated.
January 17, 2019, 06:53:39 AM

He's willing to overthrow several thousand ratings on scammers in order to get "strength". If that isn't a sign of malice and collusion, I don't know what is.

~
I always found the Russian section a bit irritating for me. I even had a topic against one of the moderator long ago. What I learnt was that they basically favor each others to take advantages of anything. I will find the topic and post it here.
legendary
January 17, 2019, 06:51:36 AM
~ But if it looks like a "scammer's cartel" is forming, then I'd change the criteria to fix it. For example, one obvious weak point is that you can try to push an infinite number of people into DT1 by trusting as many people as you want; one way to try to fix this would be to take only a fixed-size random subset of everyone's trust list into account, perhaps with the size determined by the truster's merit. But for now I am very much inclined to just let it roll for a while and see exactly where the cracks appear.

xandry has been posting in the same thread. This is fucking ridiculous - staff members letting this shit happen? and they say that Lauda has a fucking gang.
Pages:
Jump to: