Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's scammed funds summary. Post your case here if you were scammed. - page 12. (Read 18998 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Well the other thread seems over-ridden by trolls and people feeding them, here I am again:

PSA: escrow.ms might be(as per his sig, and a few PM convs) willing to refund the "victims" by renting out his signature and distributing those funds
Thank you escrow.ms

Yeah, I know him personally and he is too good a person. No surprise, his good nature brings him to help the people.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Well the other thread seems over-ridden by trolls and people feeding them, here I am again:

PSA: escrow.ms might be(as per his sig, and a few PM convs) willing to refund the "victims" by renting out his signature and distributing those funds
Thank you escrow.ms
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
-snip-
I felt the need and until I receive the funds (if ever) I and other participants have all the right to post here, since the campaign owners have decided not to pay any more because according to them they already did (don't blame them!) and you sure as hell are not going to. And seeing as we're at the mercy of master-p, I'll take my chances and post my address whether or not you see the need for it.

Why not open a scam accusation against those (orbit) that owe you money? If every participants of every campaign would add their address here this would be a confusing mess.
exactly why I said bitbaby didnt need to post here. Apparently in his mind I'm not capable of handling the situation. If the guy took a minute to read the whole situation I think he might see that I've done a damn good job at handling the situation.

I didn't take off with anyone's funds. I contacted all owners and got members paid for all except obits campaign. Obots decoded to take the shit road and not honor payments. Nothing I could do there. The payment for the obits campaign is added into the whole balance owed. All participants addresses are saved from that campaign and if masterp refunds they will be paid.

For now all members in the obits campaign should all tag the owner and open the scam accusation.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
-snip-
I felt the need and until I receive the funds (if ever) I and other participants have all the right to post here, since the campaign owners have decided not to pay any more because according to them they already did (don't blame them!) and you sure as hell are not going to. And seeing as we're at the mercy of master-p, I'll take my chances and post my address whether or not you see the need for it.

Why not open a scam accusation against those (orbit) that owe you money? If every participants of every campaign would add their address here this would be a confusing mess.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I suggest the OP make a new self moderated thread, perhaps in the reputation section in order to keep the peanut gallery who are violating the OP posting rules out so the people directly involved can coordinate without digging thru dozens of pages of 4chan like content. I guess completely shitting up the other thread wasn't enough they had to come crap all over the one specifically for the victims too. The usual class I expect from Bitcointalk.
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
Not like it affects me, thankfully, but ya'll should track who is getting paid and how much... And who's the one deciding who gets paid first?

Just wondering and commenting on shit that isn't my business... but thanks to the internet I can stir the pot with my pretty wooden spoon...

the scammer controls everything who gets paid and how much... ain't it wonderful LOL

also master-scammer refused options that would result in faster payouts such as taking a loan or giving up his steam pngs.

Why would he take out a loan (and pay interest) to pay back his victims customers when he has an interest free loan from them.

because he's honest and responsible LOL

obviously the interest isn't the issue here because bitcoin exchange rate could bite him in the ass much more than any bank interest so why would anyone in their right mind take that risk

he's just trying to drag this out cool the marks and abscond with a substantial part of 25 BTC

and the marks are happy to be cooled because something is better than nothing
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Not like it affects me, thankfully, but ya'll should track who is getting paid and how much... And who's the one deciding who gets paid first?

Just wondering and commenting on shit that isn't my business... but thanks to the internet I can stir the pot with my pretty wooden spoon...

the scammer controls everything who gets paid and how much... ain't it wonderful LOL

also master-scammer refused options that would result in faster payouts such as taking a loan or giving up his steam pngs.

Why would he take out a loan (and pay interest) to pay back his victims customers when he has an interest free loan from them.
Activity: 812

Again, if you haven't submitted a payment address either please post one here or PM KingZee to have it added to the OP so I know where to send funds to as they come available.

For what it's worth

This is my address: 1BiTbABybyRgYZkJm1pzr8w3Tj7PjVTqnN

I am one of the participant of the obits sig campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13126409
I would say that the company you are advertising for should probably pay you directly and master-P refund that company (if the company does not pay you then master-P should instead pay you)....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13420611

I request kingzee to kindly add my address to the OP as master-p owes me 0.18 BTC.
I already have the obits campaign added in. No need for you to post here

legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

Again, if you haven't submitted a payment address either please post one here or PM KingZee to have it added to the OP so I know where to send funds to as they come available.

For what it's worth

I would say that the company you are advertising for should probably pay you directly and master-P refund that company (if the company does not pay you then master-P should instead pay you)....

I request kingzee to kindly add my address to the OP as master-p owes me 0.18 BTC.
I already have the obits campaign added in. No need for you to post here
Activity: 812

For what it's worth

Activity: 532
Merit: 302
Hate seeing this. I have been an acquaintance of masterp for a while on just-dice. I hope it gets all worked out.

if you mean masterp4 that's a different person
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
Hate seeing this. I have been an acquaintance of masterp for a while on just-dice. I hope it gets all worked out.

Edit:

if you mean masterp4 that's a different person

Yes, I was thinking of wrong person. Sorry for posting.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Arguing with idiots is pointless.
But your amazingly asinine remarks are Satan's snares -- one glance at your idiotic typings and I'm helpless; a moth to the flame Sad
legendary
Activity: 1064
I was robbed of my virginity here but I've never taken a cent from anyone on this forum.  Except twice when I sold some MyCokeRewards codes to another user.  All that other trust feedback on my profile is bullshit!!

Doesn't really matter anyway since it is not from anyone in default trust, and is obvious retalitory feedback.

Anyway, no more off-topic posts for me. We can start a coltlover is smacktarded thread in off-topic for this. Arguing with idiots is pointless.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
No wonder everybody hates bitcoiners & satoshi split, this really is a poisonous community.
Thanks for the warm welcome, now I don't feel sorry for you at all.
Master p, enjoy the money. They deserve everything they get.
Yes, you too, siameze.

You're welcome. Try thinking a little bit before posting retarded ideas and you might find the community a little less toxic next time.  Roll Eyes
This is exactly what I'm talking about: just when I thought I've seen the most vile and abusive behavior ever (from a character calling himself siameze because he can't even spell his own name correctly), along comes Pharmacist, a devil-worshiping bath salts enthusiast. This drooling degenerate is planning to surprise me with unsolicited buttsecs! Not just by himself, mind you -- him and his disgusting bitcoin butt-buddies! Shocked

O, and on the off-chance that i'm an innocent underage minor? Why, this twisted pervert expects me to poke his pooper!
How about you just take a seat right over there, Sicko Angry

Wow since you like to make ad-hominem attacks on people, maybe "coltlover" means you like to suck horse dicks, eh?  Cheesy

Bitcoin. It starts with foul language, progresses to homosexual rape, and just keeps going and going -- pedophilia, bestiality... just can't restrain yourselves, can you?
Is it any wonder you rob each other all the time, in this dangerously deranged den of inequity? No, no wonder at all, you can't help it.
I was robbed of my virginity here but I've never taken a cent from anyone on this forum.  Except twice when I sold some MyCokeRewards codes to another user.  All that other trust feedback on my profile is bullshit!!
No wonder everybody hates bitcoiners & satoshi split, this really is a poisonous community.
Yes, you too, siameze.

You're welcome. Try thinking a little bit before posting retarded ideas and you might find the community a little less toxic next time.  Roll Eyes
This is exactly what I'm talking about: just when I thought I've seen the most vile and abusive behavior ever (from a character calling himself siameze because he can't even spell his own name correctly), along comes Pharmacist, a devil-worshiping bath salts enthusiast. This drooling degenerate is planning to surprise me with unsolicited buttsecs! Not just by himself, mind you -- him and his disgusting bitcoin butt-buddies! Shocked

O, and on the off-chance that i'm an innocent underage minor? Why, this twisted pervert expects me to poke his pooper!

Wow since you like to make ad-hominem attacks on people, maybe "coltlover" means you like to suck horse dicks, eh?  Cheesy

Bitcoin. It starts with foul language, progresses to homosexual rape, and just keeps going and going -- pedophilia, bestiality... just can't restrain yourselves, can you?
Is it any wonder you rob each other all the time, in this danger den of deranged inequity? No, no wonder at all, you can't help it.

P.S. Colts are not for sexual because underage. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Yes, you too, siameze.

Yah it's called the Group W bench and I was already sitting on it.  Welcome to bitcoin, hail Satan!
Activity: 9
Yes, you too, siameze.

Wow since you like to make ad-hominem attacks on people, maybe "coltlover" means you like to suck horse dicks, eh?  Cheesy
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
How about everyone gets paid equally? I didn't receive anything yet in my end...
Yes, you too, siameze.

Pages:
Jump to: