Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's scammed funds summary. Post your case here if you were scammed. - page 7. (Read 18998 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Not taking any sides(for now) but in some of his last PMs he was talking about "liquidating assets", make what you can of it. As for yahoo , master-p seems to have said that he will return the funds by 14 Jan(same deadline he gave me), I'm wondering if its a bluff to avoid legal action or if he's telling the truth
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Funds have been fully returned[1], not vouching for master-p as there seem to be some questionable evidence against him but things seem to be going good for now. Hoping others' funds will be returned as well

1) https://blockchain.info/address/38tXxJREPNJHxZZ34MqY4JT7ntgR4PdoDD

He returned mine as well. Seems fishy... This is starting to look like a targetted scam, yahoo's the one with the most damage here, and he hasn't received any serious refunds at all so far.

Alright, at least now update the OP so people can get a clear idea of who has been paid and who hasn't been paid. Please do it.
legendary
Funds have been fully returned[1], not vouching for master-p as there seem to be some questionable evidence against him but things seem to be going good for now. Hoping others' funds will be returned as well

Congratulations on that. I didn't receive any funds though. Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege

He returned mine as well. Seems fishy... This is starting to look like a targetted scam, yahoo's the one with the most damage here, and he hasn't received any serious refunds at all so far.
4 Mana 7/7

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
This user: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lawthelaw-713018

Is claiming that he had sent 3 BTC to the hacker and that I should repay @ 1DXK9kzGmaogXW1MPWNCc3nhSyohyhfenh

Can anyone help confirm who this is because this user is PMing me using a new account and is refusing to post his evidence here that he sent 3 BTC to master-P.

I'm not sending funds to any address that isn't being stated here publicly with evidence that funds are owed.

I'm getting pretty fucking sick of this shit. I'm getting messages from people threatening me to pay to random addresses, clearly trying to take advantage of the situation. If you have evidence you sent money to master-P then please post it here and include an address you'd like funds sent to, otherwise you will be ignored and I don't give a fuck if you have my dox or not because my info is more or less public anyway.

Oh my god he is coming back and lying again. after you did you still here to lie us and your account got hack from somebody else.
You have no heart and you are trying to lie us and i think you have new plan to make another way to scam us..
Please dont allow this man to lie us again.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
To anyone asking me to update the thread with the new payments, I will not bother anymore to update them.

Master-p has been linked to multiple scams, and alt accounts related with scams. Him being guilty, just lets to know that this might just be a big charade to stall everyone. If he's serious about refunding everyone, then he would not need this post to know what he stole. If he refunds everyone, then I can only say he did what he was supposed to do if he doesn't want to be prosecuted, nothing more.

Prosecution lol. Release the Kraken.
Activity: 910
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
To anyone asking me to update the thread with the new payments, I will not bother anymore to update them.

Master-p has been linked to multiple scams, and alt accounts related with scams. Him being guilty, just lets to know that this might just be a big charade to stall everyone. If he's serious about refunding everyone, then he would not need this post to know what he stole. If he refunds everyone, then I can only say he did what he was supposed to do if he doesn't want to be prosecuted, nothing more.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Master-P returned the full amount back to me today at 4am  EST.

https://blockchain.info/tx/83259a136ddd5687fafa876b3b3610300a41a4ed38be87f94d9738a8381c7cc5

If anyone didn't receive their coins yet, please contact me for his information as I have every little detail ablut him.

Glad you got your money back.

Anyone up for doing some blockchain homework to see if those coins were the same one's you guys gave him, proving this whole "hack" is a lie? Or are they separate coins?

It doesn't really matter whether he was hacked or not, it was his job to not get hacked, but showing that the hack story is a lie may give other people more incentive to stop sitting around and start demanding their coins back.

looked at it for about a dozen hops back... looks like a mixer to me

He probably didnt have access to pay people back because it went through a mixer...whcih can take a while...
I don't think it was a mixer. The btc used to repay tabata11 can be traced back to a multi-sig wallet (a wallet with a bunch of multi-sig addresses) and I would doubt that a mixer would use multi-sig addresses because such a small percentage of addresses with unspent inputs are multi-sig so it would be easier to track funds going though such a mixer
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
He probably didnt have access to pay people back because it went through a mixer...whcih can take a while...
Activity: 532
Merit: 302

https://blockchain.info/tx/83259a136ddd5687fafa876b3b3610300a41a4ed38be87f94d9738a8381c7cc5

If anyone didn't receive their coins yet, please contact me for his information as I have every little detail ablut him.

Anyone up for doing some blockchain homework to see if those coins were the same one's you guys gave him, proving this whole "hack" is a lie? Or are they separate coins?

It doesn't really matter whether he was hacked or not, it was his job to not get hacked, but showing that the hack story is a lie may give other people more incentive to stop sitting around and start demanding their coins back.

looked at it for about a dozen hops back... looks like a mixer to me
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

legendary
Didn't receive anything.
4 Mana 7/7
4 Mana 7/7
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Under the law it is not blackmail if you are seeking the return of your own property from the perpetrator, and don't commit any other crime in the process. The reason blackmail is a crime is because it is usually an attempt to extort money that is not yours from people. If you are not stealing any money or other valuable property or services, then it is not a crime.
SebastianJu! Now that (the real) Master p has been bullied/blackmailed into paying the so-called 'victims' for the crime he did not commit & I have been fully vindicated, don't you think you owe me an apology?
And "don't commit any other crime in the process"?!
TECSHARE, return the money that was (allegedly) stolen from me, or else!
I know where you live. And your family Angry

Still waiting on that apology.

I am sorry you are a moron. Feel better now?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Under the law it is not blackmail if you are seeking the return of your own property from the perpetrator, and don't commit any other crime in the process. The reason blackmail is a crime is because it is usually an attempt to extort money that is not yours from people. If you are not stealing any money or other valuable property or services, then it is not a crime.
SebastianJu! Now that (the real) Master p has been bullied/blackmailed into paying the so-called 'victims' for the crime he did not commit & I have been fully vindicated, don't you think you owe me an apology?
And "don't commit any other crime in the process"?!
TECSHARE, return the money that was (allegedly) stolen from me, or else!
I know where you live. And your family Angry

Still waiting on that apology.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

<>I wonder if you really were able to impersonate master-P that well, it would need some shizophrenic abilities to handle it so good though when i read how the proven master-P writes now then it sounds quite possible.

So I'm Master p now? Am I reading you right? Did you leave me a red trust yet? (afraid to look)

Also plz no privately giv my d0xx3n to n00bs H4xx0r pwnt plz no, bcz nao I'm scairt Sad
Lol he was bullied/blackmailed for a crime he didn't commit? Dis you not look at theymos post on the other thread on IP address? lol..
I can even report him and ask the police to request the raw data from theymos to prove that he's the scammer sitting behind the computer screen.
Pages:
Jump to: