Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's scammed funds summary. Post your case here if you were scammed. - page 11. (Read 18998 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The Pharmacist, you'll sleep well because you got no skin in the game.
Way to ruin the lives of those who do, I hope you're proud of yourself Angry

What does it matter when iam only remove the red trust? Alot of people rated him negative. You would need to bring all of them to the point to remove the rating. I think that will be hard.

So it's too much trouble for the lynch mob to change their red trust to green, even if it means the victims would be reimbursed?
Is that what the trust system is for?

It's the escrow name that is burned.

You burn Master p, so now 'ZOMG it's burnt'?! Nothing is burnt. If the account is bought for 20BTC, it could escrow anything up to that without any problems.
Some people just like to watch the world burn Angry

Where the fuck did that 20BTC stem from, when all the fake figures I've seen were ~2 btc was supposedly paid for the account, which HAS been disproved?

Yeah, that ludicrous 2BTC claim pretty much unraveled the hacker's case -- everyone said that Master p account was worth way more. And that was *before* all the extra green trust that account gets when lynch mob changes their thoughtless red trust to green. It will be the forum's most trusted account, and as such, worth more than 20BTC. Will pretty much drive the other escrows out of business.

master-P's story of being hacked HAS been 100% disproved.

Just repeating that ad nauseum won't make it any more true. You wanted your drama, you got it, enjoy. So what if your antics scared away Master p & cost the (hacker's) victims 20BTC.
No skin of your back Angry
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

What does it matter when iam only remove the red trust? Alot of people rated him negative. You would need to bring all of them to the point to remove the rating. I think that will be hard.

So it's too much trouble for the lynch mob to change their red trust to green, even if it means the victims would be reimbursed?

For sure it's not. It's only the experience from the past that it is pretty hard to remove such immense amount of negative trust once it was given.

You burn Master p, so now 'ZOMG it's burnt'?! Nothing is burnt. If the account is bought for 20BTC, it could escrow anything up to that without any problems.

I burn master-P? Roll Eyes Your mindset is really astonishing. Well, go ahead and auction the account. I think you will be very disappointed. But let me guess... when no one wants to buy it then it's my fault because i mentioned the obvious problems with that plan, right? Roll Eyes
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Where the fuck did that 20BTC stem from, when all the fake figures I've seen were ~2 btc was supposedly paid for the account, which HAS been disproved?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I think I have another good idea:
Master p could auction his username, except for the lynch mob (most of them with no skin in the game) debasing the Master p value with negative trust. So what I'm thinking is guys, please remove the red trust, and leave green trust, so the name will be really valuable again. Master p will auction it off (it's almost like buying a turnkey escrow business), and he'll be able to pay  back everyone sooner.

What does everyone think? But please, no knee-jerk insults and whining for "justice" from the torches & pitchforks peanut gallery.
Only constructive suggestions from those with some skin in the game.

@The Pharmacist: With all the hatred and trolling in these threads, why would he continue to communicate? Put yourself in his shoes.

IF it would be possible to take out all the red trust when the account gets bought by someone only to pay back victims with that then doing escrow with it would be pretty useless. Pretty much every customer till now knows that he was a scammer, so for escrowing it is worthless.

The only chance would be to use a neutral trusted master-P-Account for signature campaigns.

Changing the red trust to green is simple: go to trust & change your negative trust to positive.
And why would the account be useless for escrowing when everyone will know that it was bought by a responsible new owner, who just spent 20BTC on it?
If the new owner scams, that's 20BTC right down the flush. How is that in his enlightened self-interest?!

Well, it won't happen since he would have to admit that his story of his account being hacked is not true. I mean everyone knows long ago but he still don't want to admit it.

Story of being hacked is not true? Source?
You're basing your opinion on nothing but slanderous hearsay and flimsy circumstantial evidence, which is exactly what the h4xx3r wants you to do. Why would Master p start paying back, if he wanted to scam? All you & the rest of the angry mob here care about is vengeance, having no skin in the game.
Thanks for ruining the value of his user account, the easiest way he could have paid everyone back (tho he didn't have to because it wasn't his fault) & making doubly sure that the hacker's victims won't see another penny.
I hope it was worth it.

master-P's story of being hacked HAS been 100% disproved. As far as having no skin in the game, most everybody that's a user on this forum is an avid cryptocurrency enthusiast, thus has skin in the game because of the self-regulatory nature of the P2P protocols.

legendary
Master p could auction his username, except for the lynch mob (most of them with no skin in the game) debasing the Master p value with negative trust. So what I'm thinking is guys, please remove the red trust, and leave green trust, so the name will be really valuable again. Master p will auction it off (it's almost like buying a turnkey escrow business), and he'll be able to pay  back everyone sooner.

What does everyone think? But please, no knee-jerk insults and whining for "justice" from the torches & pitchforks peanut gallery.

@The Pharmacist: With all the hatred and trolling in these threads, why would he continue to communicate? Put yourself in his shoes.

IF it would be possible to take out all the red trust when the account gets bought by someone only to pay back victims with that then doing escrow with it would be pretty useless. Pretty much every customer till now knows that he was a scammer, so for escrowing it is worthless.

The only chance would be to use a neutral trusted master-P-Account for signature campaigns.

Changing the red trust to green is simple: go to trust & change your negative trust to positive.
And why would the account be useless for escrowing when everyone will know that it was bought by a responsible new owner, who just spent 20BTC on it?
If the new owner scams, that's 20BTC right down the flush. How is that in his enlightened self-interest?!

Well, it won't happen since he would have to admit that his story of his account being hacked is not true. I mean everyone knows long ago but he still don't want to admit it.

You're basing your opinion on nothing but slanderous hearsay and flimsy circumstantial evidence, which is exactly what the h4xx3r wants you to do. Why would Master p start paying back, if he wanted to scam? All you & the rest of the angry mob here care about is vengeance, having no skin in the game.
Thanks for ruining the value of his user account, the easiest way he could have paid everyone back (tho he didn't have to because it wasn't his fault) & making doubly sure that the hacker's victims won't see another penny.
I hope it was worth it.

It's the escrow name that is burned. I think he wrote he earned one bitcoin in the last year from donations for his escrow work. No way someone could pay 20 bitcoins for that account. And you know that bad news spread better than good news. I think less people will know that a new person owns the account than people would think it is a scammer. I would not await much escrow requests on that account at all.

So why should the hacker want to frame master-P and leave that amount of coins laying around, risking that he can retrieve them with a copy of the private keys or mnemonic code? Iam not aware of anyone who could possibly hate him so much that he would risk 12K USD for it.

And why did master-P wait 2 weeks and a scam accusation thread until he came out with the story that he was hacked? He would have known what would happen when he does not go through with his responsibilities for so long.

It's not that i hear only on what others say but i see the story master-P claims to be true.

A scammer surely could start to pay back, it happened alot. Start paying a little bit, then delay more and prevent the doxx. In the meanwhile the scammer vanishes.

Guess you did not read what i wrote in the other thread. I think only the victims should decide about the doxx since all other users have nothing to gain from it except their curiosity pleased.

If you really thought someone will pay 20 Bitcoins for such an account then we are back at the topic "delusional".

By the way... at least i try to hunt down the scammers. That's why i know more than others about many scams and i can act accordingly. And don't worry, i see the chances realistically. I only fight to the end when possible. I don't like letting the bad guys get away.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Oh come on now Colt.  Master-P is no stranger to this forum and I have no doubt whatsoever that the reaction he got--collectively--from this community was expected by him.  Unless he was living in a bubble he's seen all the scammy crap that's gone on here and seen how people are ready to mount scammers' heads on the town square pike.  So I will sleep like a baby tonight, with a guilt-free conscience.  At least with respect to my treatment of Master-P.  There is no way in hell that he didn't steal that money.  I was a bit on the fence before but it's quite clear to me now.

I hope it was worth it.
legendary

legendary
An amount of .4 every 2 days would be much more suitable, and you obviously can come up with that amount.

I wish I could have an extra $100 per day, how do you figure he can "obviously" acquire that much?

I certainly agree his 0.4 per week schedule is extremely slow but I'm not sure why your so confident it could be that much faster. I also agree a personal loan would be in everyone's best interest before things get out of hand.

He paid the first amount of .84 in 2 days, he paid the second amount of .6 in the next 2 days. Going backwards into the address shows an amount of 2BTC+ transacted just today, and he said that he has a highly valuable steam inventory. Liquidity is obviously not a problem here.

Playing devils advocate, it might be that he only liquidated some of the assets he mentioned. Which in turn means that this is not something that can be done endlessly.

You already made r/buttcoin with yesterday's post: https://redd.it/3z780u  Trying to bat 1000 ?

Can you read? I made it bigger & bolder for you.
Yeah, they don't understand disruptive out-of-the-box thinking or blockchain technology, what did you expect? Remember what Gandhi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then you win!" Smiley  

BTW, how much are those statist bankster shills paying you?
You ought to take your own advice, derp. And by the way, whose alt are you?

If you insist on shitting up this bulletin board with your brokeass signature spam, at least try to address the gist of my suggestion, instead of spewing infantile insults & unfounded insinuations.
I'm gonna give you one more chance to constructively contribute before I put you on ignore where you belong, Satan-worshiping drug-addled scum Angry
legendary
0.4b a week would be 4 to 4.5 times $170 a month. That would be $680 to $765. I think even in developed countries it is not common that someone earns so much that he can afford to spend that. Doing that every 2 days would be so high that only some people could afford to pay that from their salary.

I refuse to take out a loan for this.

I can afford 0.4 per week. I will try to pay more if money comes available from liquidating certain assets but that is the best I can do at this time.

If everyone thinks this is unacceptable then go ahead and dox me. I am already trying my best.

I am just saying getting a loan is in your own personal best interest whether you realize it or not. That $12k could easily become $50k, then what are you going to do? Then they really will take everything you own. Don't let this relatively minor fuck up become a life mistake.

He's right. An amount of .4 per week makes me doubt your integrity, plus I already told you, the longer this takes, the worse for you it will become. Your personal data is bound to become public in a few weeks, some people are already looking, a lot of users on the forums have it, and many more are asking for it.

An amount of .4 every 2 days would be much more suitable, and you obviously can come up with that amount.
legendary
Cashback 15%

You already made r/buttcoin with yesterday's post: https://redd.it/3z780u  Trying to bat 1000 ?

Yeah, they don't understand disruptive out-of-the-box thinking or blockchain technology, what did you expect? Remember what Gandhi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then you win!" Smiley  

You ought to take your own advice, derp. And by the way, whose alt are you?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
That is what makes everything hard to trust. How can we be %100 sure about not getting scammed?

You can't be sure at 100%, it's impossible.

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
That is what makes everything hard to trust. How can we be %100 sure about not getting scammed?

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

You already made r/buttcoin with yesterday's post: https://redd.it/3z780u  Trying to bat 1000 ?

legendary
Cashback 15%
Since Master-P is choosing not to reply to my suggestions I am going to begin releasing his information to the victims. If Master-P is holding your funds, PM me with a transaction ID of the funds you sent him, and a signed message from that address (or other proof of transaction), and I will release his information to you. Individuals trying to get paid for sig campaigns don't bother, releasing the info to you is a security risk. Deal directly with your campaign managers or advertisers. If they don't pay you I suggest you leave them negative reputation until they do.
Disagree with the bolded part, but it's good you're at least doing a selective Doxapine.  Hopefully everyone gets paid.  Has Master-P been in contact lately??
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Since Master-P is choosing not to reply to my suggestions I am going to begin releasing his information to the victims. If Master-P is holding your funds, PM me with a transaction ID of the funds you sent him, and a signed message from that address (or other proof of transaction), and I will release his information to you. Individuals trying to get paid for sig campaigns don't bother, releasing the info to you is a security risk. Deal directly with your campaign managers or advertisers. If they don't pay you I suggest you leave them negative reputation until they do.
Pages:
Jump to: