Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's scammed funds summary. Post your case here if you were scammed. - page 8. (Read 18998 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
SebastianJu! Now that (the real) Master p has been bullied/blackmailed into paying the so-called 'victims' for the crime he did not commit & I have been fully vindicated, don't you think you owe me an apology?

<>I wonder if you really were able to impersonate master-P that well, it would need some shizophrenic abilities to handle it so good though when i read how the proven master-P writes now then it sounds quite possible.

So I'm Master p now? Am I reading you right? Did you leave me a red trust yet? (afraid to look)

Also plz no privately giv my d0xx3n to n00bs H4xx0r pwnt plz no, bcz nao I'm scairt Sad
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Master-P returned the full amount back to me today at 4am  EST.

https://blockchain.info/tx/83259a136ddd5687fafa876b3b3610300a41a4ed38be87f94d9738a8381c7cc5

If anyone didn't receive their coins yet, please contact me for his information as I have every little detail ablut him.

Really good, now I hope that he'll repay all the other people who has scammed.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

https://blockchain.info/tx/83259a136ddd5687fafa876b3b3610300a41a4ed38be87f94d9738a8381c7cc5

If anyone didn't receive their coins yet, please contact me for his information as I have every little detail ablut him.
Awesome mate, good you got your coins back. Was it the threat of dox(/charges) that lead to the refund?
As for the information, is it the same information that Lawthelaw sent?

My cousins live in the same area as he does and it wouldn't be hard for me to pursue him as I have all the resources and information needed to chase him down. Also, he has a long history of scams on here, especially the ponzi few months back, and I guess he got worried and afraid that more people would jump on this train to chase him down.

If anyone else was scammed by him, I'd be willing to help out since all the evidence to link him to the scams is on this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

Awesome mate, good you got your coins back. Was it the threat of dox(/charges) that lead to the refund?
highly likely, since the claim master-p was going by was 'i dont have the money, ill slowly refund people (like .4 a week was it?) over the next year,' i find it unlikely to believe he came up with 4+ btc out of the blue if that claim was true.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
I asked theymos to check Master-P's IP log dating back to 2014 to see if there is any change to it... I suggest everyone else affected by his scam do so as well. This will prove whether or not he was actually "hacked". Unless he was smart enough to change up his IP address...which I doubt he did...

And here's what theymos posted in the other thread:

I think that master-P's account never changed ownership.

His password was changed four times:
2016-01-05 11:37:58
2015-12-17 13:55:10
2015-05-25 15:26:43
2014-10-19 04:07:48
No resets. All of the above changes were done by IPs which geolocate to the same general area. Also, his very first post and his very last post geolocate to the same general area. And for the last several months he's been using mainly the same IP.

Based on IP evidence, these users are possible (not certain) alts of master-p:
REAL-master-p
jeffersonairplane
kooke
MrBig
sifter
iflewtoday32
antonioserrano72
newflesh
AccTraderALT
ShameOnYou
berserkerbarrage
malaimult
protocol332
komodovpn
#yolo
IronMarvel
djshshajtm

Use this list as a starting point to see if you can find other links between them. Do not use my list as absolute proof. It is very common for two users to use the same IP at one point or another; 364 users have used the same IP as master-p, and the vast majority of them are not the same person.

Changing e-mail addresses on bitcointalk can only be done by verification of old address

Not true
<>I wonder if you really were able to impersonate master-P that well, it would need some shizophrenic abilities to handle it so good though when i read how the proven master-P writes now then it sounds quite possible.

Anyway... i don't care anymore.

So I'm Master p now? Am I reading you right? Did you leave me a red trust yet? (afraid to look)

Also plz no privately giv my d0xx3n to n00bs H4xx0r pwnt plz no, bcz nao I'm scairt Sad
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
coltlover, or let's say master-P, i'm sorry but i can't wrap my head around your twisted thoughts. It's getting too annoying trying to find a piece of common sense in you. Though when i read you so i have the impression we know already since a long time, you might be the user with the most accounts on bitcointalk and your nonsense seems to be always the same. I wonder if you really were able to impersonate master-P that well, it would need some shizophrenic abilities to handle it so good though when i read how the proven master-P writes now then it sounds quite possible.

Anyway... i don't care anymore.
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
If Master p doesn't control Master p account, what's the point of red-trusting it, hmm?

hmm... surely a mistake

we should have left the alleged "hacker" in DT with green trust
<>
I guess you shouldn't judge from yourself on others. I gave him red trust because it was own jugdement. Something was wrong and it is pretty clear that a non-red master-P would be able to scam even more.

How the heck can you get the idea that he should have green trust? That is so plain stupid...

How would giving that account red trust make the h4xx0r0r's victims whole? Master p is trying to pay the victims out of his own pocket, which is currently empty. Because he can't sell his biggest asset -- his user account. Because you and the pitchfork lynch mob ruined it with red trust.
I hope that little bit of venting was worth it for you, because it cost the community 20+ BTC.
Along with lost trust Angry

Guess you didn't even notice that he claimed himself to have no control about the account master-P anymore. And you still come up with that nonsense that he should have the red trust removed. Well, that's so against common sense that i can't see yours anymore.
If Master p doesn't control Master p account, what's the point of red-trusting it, hmm?
<>master-P, care to explain how you managed to rack up csgo hours while you supposedly went out of town with no internet for two weeks thus unable to report your account being hacked?
If you bothered to read through this thread, you'd know that his Steam account was hacked.
The noxious atmosphere of animosity and distrust you create is detrimental to conduct of sound business.
are you saying that the hacker continued to play counter strike on master-P's account? part of the "framing" conspiracy I suppose?
You clearly know nothing of today's hacking standards and practices. Failing to play CS would have proven disastrous: the hacker would have lost you as his white knight. To say nothing of the rest of pitchfork-wielding lynch mob.
Unless, of course, you're being paid, in which case he wouldn't. But I'd never suggest such a thing -- it's simply beneath me.
Which is not to say the thought hasn't crossed my mind.
So if you feel like telling me, apropos of nothing, of your own accord, it's not like I'd hold it against you or anything.
If you saw the posted graph showing the number of headshots in a certain timeframe then you should have wondered why the stats remained the same after his steam account was, like he claimed, hacked. Somehow the hacker had the same ability for this game? Guess if you want something to be true then there is no room for any other version. Roll Eyes
So you think hacker who h4x0rd a trusted escrow's secured computer can't play CS as well as Master p, his victim?
Or that he wouldn't temper his 1337 pwnage skillz, to appear less bombass than he really is?
No wonder you get ripped off all the time Undecided
Where in the world do you see the sense to try to even play that stupid game to impersonate master-P? It was so unlikely that this proof came to light that no hacker would have cared about that.

It's really astonishing what makes sense in your world.

In my defense, I didn't 'invest' in a long string of of hilariously obvious scams, culminating in Anon's Profitable Pot Plantation, which is listed on a dead exchange.
So there's that.

And the version that the hacker wanted to frame him... instead securing the coins and make them a safe loot he did nothing and played counterstrike, risking to lose 12k USD. Because he hates master-P so much. Well, guess in some parallel reality bubble it might make full sense. Cheesy
If Master p really wanted to scam, wouldn't moving the coin be the first thing he'd do, to make it look like he was hacked?
Guess you have not enough phantasy as to how a scammer with reputation might think. Like you know, i have. And it would make pretty much sense to scam that way. First start the scam. Do as if you were away and while you were gone something bad happened. Then scam the shit out of this forum. When someone starts an accusation thread and your account is burned with red trust then come up with the story of the account being sold. Might work at all. And when it didn't work because the story didn't match and it was clear that master-P still would be seen as the scammer then come up with the infamous "Hacker"-story.

Well, it didn't work out but for some reason he thinks he will still be safe. Maybe his doxx is prepared? He had sent items to a wrong address so that everyone thinks an innocent person is master-P? Anyway, for some reason he felt comfortable enough to clear the escrow addresses and plan his drawback.

As a precaution claim you will pay back (reminds me of maidak, did he actually pay back now?) and then pay back some little funds to make the victims shut the fuck up. Then you have time to make your drawback. Well, it makes not much sense to scam for that amount of money, except he feels secure because no one really knows who is the real master-P. And when he would live in some third world country then he could live like a king for some time. Another good thing for his feeling of safety might be that he thinks no one will sue him for that amount of money. At the end a lawsuit costs quite some money.

Well, if he really pays back the funds or the account gets sold provable then i will remove my red trust. Though what happened lets me be pretty sure that it will never come to that point. Unfortunately.

How about you think things through a bit, before slandering a trusted user account's good name with undeserved red trust?

Undeserved Trust... well, you now make me really speechless. Cheesy

The old "if I was a scammer, I would've done shit differently. So it ain't a scam" chestnut, but now with a new twist: "If I was living in a third-world country & was a scammer, I could've lived like a king by doing it my way. Shit wasn't done my way, so it wasn't done by a scammer. Therefore, it was done by Master p. QED."
Horrible.
You played right into the scammer's ruthless, blood-stained hands. Turned on your colleague, a man who thought you his friend and trusted you, stabbed him right in the back.
Verily I say onto you, 
Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword Angry
I asked theymos to check Master-P's IP log dating back to 2014 to see if there is any change to it... I suggest everyone else affected by his scam do so as well. This will prove whether or not he was actually "hacked". Unless he was smart enough to change up his IP address...which I doubt he did...
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Please, stop spam in this thread.
legendary
There wouldn't be a problem if you didn't tar, feather & run him out of town on a rail. You can still patch things up and undo some of the harm you have done (not just to Master p and the hacker's victims, but to the whole community -- by destroying trust in its fundamental institution -- escrow).
Yeah, you can still undo some of the damage, but you won't.
Because you'd rather watch the world burn.

So you want me to remove negative trust from master-P before it is in safe hands? Surely a great idea... for a scammer.

And i'm happy how mighty you see me. As if iam could have done much to warn others. 1 negative trust point alone is from me. Now check how many he has.

"Everyone was doing it, why pick on me?"

What is it about raging mob mentality that you don't get, criminal? Do you know nothing of mobs?
A perfectly decent person, nearly devoid of major criminality, becomes a violent, bloodthirsty rape machine when cheered on by mob!
And you wanna know how mobs start? They start with one vigilante acting out, trowing the first stone.
One.
YOU!

that could have raised red flags and he wouldn't have been able to run the scams for the next two weeks
lol @ raised red flags, but nothing else did. He's a trusted escrow, nothing raises red flags, just moving coins around.

I guess you shouldn't judge from yourself on others. I gave him red trust because it was own jugdement. Something was wrong and it is pretty clear that a non-red master-P would be able to scam even more.

How the heck can you get the idea that he should have green trust? That is so plain stupid...

Guess you didn't even notice that he claimed himself to have no control about the account master-P anymore. And you still come up with that nonsense that he should have the red trust removed. Well, that's so against common sense that i can't see yours anymore.
legendary
If Master p really wanted to scam, wouldn't moving the coin be the first thing he'd do, to make it look like he was hacked?
How about you think things through a bit, before slandering a trusted user account's good name with undeserved red trust?

that could have raised red flags and he wouldn't have been able to run the scams for the next two weeks

not moving the coins was exactly what an amateur degenerate gamer scammer would have done

Very good point. And another good hint that it was the real master-P. Only he could be safe that the master-P that was hacked would not see it and move the coins. Only he could get the idea to let others send coins to the old address and later create others. Maybe it was not even planned to do it now instantly.

Anyway... not very brightly done. No plan or whatever was in place really.
legendary
<>master-P, care to explain how you managed to rack up csgo hours while you supposedly went out of town with no internet for two weeks thus unable to report your account being hacked?

If you bothered to read through this thread, you'd know that his Steam account was hacked.
The noxious atmosphere of animosity and distrust you create is detrimental to conduct of sound business.

are you saying that the hacker continued to play counter strike on master-P's account? part of the "framing" conspiracy I suppose?
You clearly know nothing of today's hacking standards and practices. Failing to play CS would have proven disastrous: the hacker would have lost you as his white knight. To say nothing of the rest of pitchfork-wielding lynch mob.
Unless, of course, you're being paid, in which case he wouldn't. But I'd never suggest such a thing -- it's simply beneath me.
Which is not to say the thought hasn't crossed my mind.
So if you feel like telling me, apropos of nothing, of your own accord, it's not like I'd hold it against you or anything.

If you saw the posted graph showing the number of headshots in a certain timeframe then you should have wondered why the stats remained the same after his steam account was, like he claimed, hacked. Somehow the hacker had the same ability for this game? Guess if you want something to be true then there is no room for any other version. Roll Eyes
So you think hacker who h4x0rd a trusted escrow's secured computer can't play CS as well as Master p, his victim?
Or that he wouldn't temper his 1337 pwnage skillz, to appear less bombass than he really is?
No wonder you get ripped off all the time Undecided

Where in the world do you see the sense to try to even play that stupid game to impersonate master-P? It was so unlikely that this proof came to light that no hacker would have cared about that.

It's really astonishing what makes sense in your world.

And the version that the hacker wanted to frame him... instead securing the coins and make them a safe loot he did nothing and played counterstrike, risking to lose 12k USD. Because he hates master-P so much. Well, guess in some parallel reality bubble it might make full sense. Cheesy

Guess you have not enough phantasy as to how a scammer with reputation might think. Like you know, i have. And it would make pretty much sense to scam that way. First start the scam. Do as if you were away and while you were gone something bad happened. Then scam the shit out of this forum. When someone starts an accusation thread and your account is burned with red trust then come up with the story of the account being sold. Might work at all. And when it didn't work because the story didn't match and it was clear that master-P still would be seen as the scammer then come up with the infamous "Hacker"-story.

Well, it didn't work out but for some reason he thinks he will still be safe. Maybe his doxx is prepared? He had sent items to a wrong address so that everyone thinks an innocent person is master-P? Anyway, for some reason he felt comfortable enough to clear the escrow addresses and plan his drawback.

As a precaution claim you will pay back (reminds me of maidak, did he actually pay back now?) and then pay back some little funds to make the victims shut the fuck up. Then you have time to make your drawback. Well, it makes not much sense to scam for that amount of money, except he feels secure because no one really knows who is the real master-P. And when he would live in some third world country then he could live like a king for some time. Another good thing for his feeling of safety might be that he thinks no one will sue him for that amount of money. At the end a lawsuit costs quite some money.

Well, if he really pays back the funds or the account gets sold provable then i will remove my red trust. Though what happened lets me be pretty sure that it will never come to that point. Unfortunately.

Undeserved Trust... well, you now make me really speechless. Cheesy

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Will the real master-p please pay back?
Activity: 532
Merit: 302

not moving the coins was exactly what an amateur degenerate gamer scammer would have done

There wouldn't be a problem if you didn't tar, feather & run him out of town on a rail. You can still patch things up and undo some of the harm you have done (not just to Master p and the hacker's victims, but to the whole community -- by destroying trust in its fundamental institution -- escrow).
Yeah, you can still undo some of the damage, but you won't.
Because you'd rather watch the world burn.

So you want me to remove negative trust from master-P before it is in safe hands? Surely a great idea... for a scammer.

And i'm happy how mighty you see me. As if iam could have done much to warn others. 1 negative trust point alone is from me. Now check how many he has.

"Everyone was doing it, why pick on me?"

What is it about raging mob mentality that you don't get, criminal? Do you know nothing of mobs?
A perfectly decent person, nearly devoid of major criminality, becomes a violent, bloodthirsty rape machine when cheered on by mob!
And you wanna know how mobs start? They start with one vigilante acting out, trowing the first stone.
One.
YOU!

lol @ raised red flags, but nothing else did. He's a trusted escrow, nothing raises red flags, just moving coins around.
Pages:
Jump to: