Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's scammed funds summary. Post your case here if you were scammed. - page 14. (Read 18998 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yes I can liquidate my steam inventories but that would take around a month before those funds are converted to BTC. Reason being my Steam accounts were "hacked" but luckily assets were not compromised thanks to SteamGuard. But unfortunately Steam locks my account from trading for 2 weeks after I changed the e-mail, password, and everything after I re-secured my Steam accounts. Once I am able to trade/sell I will be able to start liquidating. Then after that it will probably take another week or two before I can start converting the funds from steam wallet into BTC.

I don't make enough money to be able to pay back anywhere near 0.4 every few days, sorry. I wish I did but unfortunately for all of us, I don't. I may reconsider taking out a loan at a later date but as of now I would rather not, sorry.

I recommend you to handover the steam account to someone highly trustworthy here. Who will look into selling the inventory and will pay back. It's better to be safe. So, please hand it over to someone really trustworthy on the forums. TECSHARE, can you help the victims with this?

No, I'd rather sell it on my own as I know the true value of my inventories. Regardless I won't be able to sell anything from my inventory for now due to the 14 day trade lock from changing my password, but it's something I am planning to do in order to be able to pay a more substantial amount in the 3-4 weeks. I don't think I'm obligated to hand over any of my assets for someone else to liquidate just because the community tells me to do so.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Yes I can liquidate my steam inventories but that would take around a month before those funds are converted to BTC. Reason being my Steam accounts were "hacked" but luckily assets were not compromised thanks to SteamGuard. But unfortunately Steam locks my account from trading for 2 weeks after I changed the e-mail, password, and everything after I re-secured my Steam accounts. Once I am able to trade/sell I will be able to start liquidating. Then after that it will probably take another week or two before I can start converting the funds from steam wallet into BTC.

I don't make enough money to be able to pay back anywhere near 0.4 every few days, sorry. I wish I did but unfortunately for all of us, I don't. I may reconsider taking out a loan at a later date but as of now I would rather not, sorry.

I recommend you to handover the steam account to someone highly trustworthy here. Who will look into selling the inventory and will pay back. It's better to be safe. So, please hand it over to someone really trustworthy on the forums. TECSHARE, can you help the victims with this?

No thank you. That would be a huge liability to my own account and inventory as well as a huge investment of time. I already wish I had kept my mouth shut about having his dox because everyone has clearly been so appreciative of me coming forward with the information. I know you aren't responsible for this, but you have to understand this is already more of a waste of my time and energy than I care for it to be, and in the end the handful of people who would give a shit will forget about it in a few days. Then some other dildo will accuse me of something and produces zero evidence for the inevitable dramafest that is bitcointalk and none of them will be anywhere to be found.

People spend years here trying to build up reputations that people will trust in a sea of fraud, and they can be destroyed in seconds over the most utter nonsense, and people wonder why the scammers are left to scam, and the staff don't give a shit or get involved in anything that doesn't personally interest them. This place is just an angry torch holding mob now waiting to be pointed like so many lemmings at a target. Its pathetic, and it gets worse every day. I used to love this place because it provided me freedom to interact and trade with people who were of similar mind. Now I am just counting down the days until the 4-chan atoms reach critical mass and the whole forum just implodes in an over 9000 mega-penis blast. This is how communities using much needed disruptive ideology or technology are dismantled, and you with the torches are all helping. The banksters couldn't be more pleased. Continue to cannibalize each other and ignore them FTW.

As far as his steam account, what I suggest is one of the larger victims of this scenario makes a deal with him to resolve his debt in exchange for his discounted inventory of gift games, virtual items, and anything that is tradable, etc. Since the items could easily be reclaimed by filing a fake complaint with Steam, some time would have to pass before the trade is official and permanent. I believe the window is 190 days for Steam last I checked, but I am not 100% positive. I am sure some one else here who trades virtual items on Steam knows. Then it would be up to the individual debt owners to decide what they think the discount on the virtual goods should amount to in order to make up for the hassle of personally selling them on their own time. In my opinion this would be the most efficient approach to this situation.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I refuse to take out a loan for this.

I can afford 0.4 per week. I will try to pay more if money comes available from liquidating certain assets but that is the best I can do at this time.

If everyone thinks this is unacceptable then go ahead and dox me. I am already trying my best.
If you are refusing to take out a loan, then you are saying that you are refusing to repay everyone in full.

You could easily take out a $12,000 loan with payments of say $172 per week and then use the proceeds of that loan to repay those who you have stolen from. The difference between you taking a loan from the bank and you repaying your victims over time is that it is much easier for a bank to take legal action against you then it is for each of your individual victims to.

Kind Regards
Panthers52
You know, I'm not trying to be a negative Nancy here, but getting a bank loan to pay back some people on the internet because you got hacked might be difficult to do.  Hell, it's hard to get a car loan from banks if your credit isn't near perfect sometimes.  Just saying.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

I can afford 0.4 per week. I will try to pay more if money comes available from liquidating certain assets but that is the best I can do at this time.

If everyone thinks this is unacceptable then go ahead and dox me. I am already trying my best.
If you are refusing to take out a loan, then you are saying that you are refusing to repay everyone in full.

You could easily take out a $12,000 loan with payments of say $172 per week and then use the proceeds of that loan to repay those who you have stolen from. The difference between you taking a loan from the bank and you repaying your victims over time is that it is much easier for a bank to take legal action against you then it is for each of your individual victims to.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Thanks for the motivational tip Quickseller. Way to give him more reasons not to pay so you can verbally condemn him. A+
Activity: 675
Merit: 502
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

Kind Regards
Panthers52
legendary
Cashback 15%
Oh, I'd also like to mention that I donated 0.01 btc to Yahoo so that he could pay some of the campaign people.

I wouldn't mind getting that back though I'm not hopeful and it's not priority.
legendary
Cashback 15%
An amount of .4 every 2 days would be much more suitable, and you obviously can come up with that amount.

I wish I could have an extra $100 per day, how do you figure he can "obviously" acquire that much?

I certainly agree his 0.4 per week schedule is extremely slow but I'm not sure why your so confident it could be that much faster. I also agree a personal loan would be in everyone's best interest before things get out of hand.

He paid the first amount of .84 in 2 days, he paid the second amount of .6 in the next 2 days. Going backwards into the address shows an amount of 2BTC+ transacted just today, and he said that he has a highly valuable steam inventory. Liquidity is obviously not a problem here.

Sorry, I can't. I have to eat too unfortunately.

I will obviously try to pay at a faster rate whenever it becomes possible, I just didn't want to overshoot my estimated budget for this to cause any further disappointment.

If you're unhappy about this then maybe you can ask TECSHARE for my dox and you can go ahead and take action against me. I'd like to see you try to come up with $10k+ after getting hacked just because an online community is telling you that you're liable and that you should be paying everyone out of your own pocket. I'm willing to bet the majority of the people here wouldn't give two shits and just ignore the accusations.

Anyhow, I can't do anything against you for now, so I can only wait. I may indeed ask TECSHARE for your docs. I just wish I could believe that you were hacked, but I just can't get myself to. Even if you were indeed hacked, it's partially your fault. An escrow and long time user of your position shouldn't take security lightly. So that's that, looking forward to your next payments, and I apologize if I lose patience, because I probably might.
Though I'm skeptical of his story, the fact that he showed back up here is a good sign, I think.  I'm not sure what to think, so I think I'm just going to shut the fuck up and watch for a while.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

He's right. An amount of .4 per week makes me doubt your integrity, plus I already told you, the longer this takes, the worse for you it will become. Your personal data is bound to become public in a few weeks, some people are already looking, a lot of users on the forums have it, and many more are asking for it.

An amount of .4 every 2 days would be much more suitable, and you obviously can come up with that amount.

I will obviously try to pay at a faster rate whenever it becomes possible, I just didn't want to overshoot my estimated budget for this to cause any further disappointment.

If you're unhappy about this then maybe you can ask TECSHARE for my dox and you can go ahead and take action against me. I'd like to see you try to come up with $10k+ after getting hacked just because an online community is telling you that you're liable and that you should be paying everyone out of your own pocket. I'm willing to bet the majority of the people here wouldn't give two shits and just ignore the accusations.

I have been the only person giving you a fair chance here from the get go, so please take me at my word when I say you are in fact under the law 100% responsible for those funds. I am not just making shit up to scare you into paying. If BTC goes up, you are fucked and they WILL take everything you own. Any time you exchange something of value you automatically enter into a contract, regardless of paperwork being involved. Under the absolute best scenario you will spend years in court and probably pay much more just to cover your ass. A loan is 100% in your best interest. Pretty soon you will have no choice in the matter. Make the right choices while you still can.

He paid the first amount of .84 in 2 days, he paid the second amount of .6 in the next 2 days. Going backwards into the address shows an amount of 2BTC+ transacted just today, and he said that he has a highly valuable steam inventory. Liquidity is obviously not a problem here.

That amount of funds was from Circle that I had purchased with whatever money I had available at the time.

Anyhow, I can't do anything against you for now, so I can only wait. I may indeed ask TECSHARE for your docs. I just wish I could believe that you were hacked, but I just can't get myself to. Even if you were indeed hacked, it's partially your fault. An escrow and long time user of your position shouldn't take security lightly. So that's that, looking forward to your next payments, and I apologize if I lose patience, because I probably might.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Posting in this thread because I was enrolled in the ecoin campaign at the time of master-P's exit scam. I posted feedback to his profile on 2015-12-29. I had only been enrolled in the campaign for one week, but it caused me some incovenience having been promised he was trustworthy escrow.
Activity: 910
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege

I wish I could have an extra $100 per day, how do you figure he can "obviously" acquire that much?

I certainly agree his 0.4 per week schedule is extremely slow but I'm not sure why your so confident it could be that much faster. I also agree a personal loan would be in everyone's best interest before things get out of hand.

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

He's right. An amount of .4 per week makes me doubt your integrity, plus I already told you, the longer this takes, the worse for you it will become. Your personal data is bound to become public in a few weeks, some people are already looking, a lot of users on the forums have it, and many more are asking for it.

give up your hack story already LOL

and maybe stop spending 90 hours a week gaming - you should be able to get a min wage job to turn that into ~1 BTC at least
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

Activity: 910
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege

I am just saying getting a loan is in your own personal best interest whether you realize it or not. That $12k could easily become $50k, then what are you going to do? Then they really will take everything you own. Don't let this relatively minor fuck up become a life mistake.

legendary
First Exclusion Ever

I am just saying getting a loan is in your own personal best interest whether you realize it or not. That $12k could easily become $50k, then what are you going to do? Then they really will take everything you own. Don't let this relatively minor fuck up become a life mistake.

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I know it may not be much but I can afford to send 0.4 - 0.5 per week, maybe more on some weeks. I wish I had the money to afford to pay everyone in a shorter amount of time but I don't have that much money on me right now.

I've already went ahead and ignored all the trolls and people who are clearly only posting in these threads for the sake of entertainment. I will try to keep communication with those who had funds stolen from them by the hacker. If you haven't already provided a payment address, please post it here in this thread and contact Kingzee to add it to the OP so I can refer back to it easier.

So you are agreeing to keep to a payment schedule of .5 BTC per week? Please be specific, and stick to that number. I think at this rate you would be better off getting a loan, because if BTC goes up you are royally fucked. In spite of your beliefs, you are actually 100% legally liable for these funds, and you could easily be held civilly liable for it meaning they could take everything you own, not to mention criminal liabilities. You might want to rethink a loan.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I know it may not be much but I can afford to send 0.4 - 0.5 per week, 

In other words, you want to take a year to pay people back.
Pages:
Jump to: