Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's scammed funds summary. Post your case here if you were scammed. - page 10. (Read 18998 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
"1 BTC reward! I best try to claim it before retard '09 miners Leroy Fodor and Marshall Long beat me to the bounty."
Be sure to use a trusted escrow Smiley Else you'll be robed.
And possibly raped, tho I'm not sure how a trusted escrow would help. Tho it won't help with getting robbed either, see thread topic.
So it's not really clear what I'm trying to say here...

I can easily cite no less than a half-dozen times the above from master-P's archived posts before, during and after each supposedly others controlling said account.
vip
Can you people have the decency to at least stay on topic or take your arguments elsewhere? This thread is for the people who got scammed by whoever took control of my account to be compensated. Get the fuck out of here if you're not one of the victims and are just trying to up your post count you worthless shits.

Except it has already been proven you weren't hacked. You are a LIAR!!!!

People a re free to post where they want to, even stupid horsefuckers like coltlover.

Proof? What proof? Just pieces of bullshit some people are putting together and the public assumes it's proof? How is it even relevant to you if you weren't scammed? I'm not going to entertain trolls like you who are too scared to post with a main account because you're obviously only here for the sake of entertainment, at the victim's and my own expense. So fuck you. This is exactly why I'm not going to bother posting here anymore. If any of the victims want to contact me just PM me, don't expect me to reply here too often.

(don't expect me to reply here too often) = (I've only begun to reply here!)

Dude, when you're uncovered, your ass is gonna be doxxed so fuckin' badly, you're gonna learn to love it, beggin' for more doxxing while your balls are cupped. HAHAHA
vip
Can you people have the decency to at least stay on topic or take your arguments elsewhere? This thread is for the people who got scammed by whoever took control of my account to be compensated. Get the fuck out of here if you're not one of the victims and are just trying to up your post count you worthless shits.

See what happens when one sucks dicks of the likes of Leroy Fodor and Marshall Long? They, too, become serial liars, still espousing lies after they've been caught red-handed in their lies. This motherfucker honestly believes in his fucked up head that the account he still controls was comprised. That fucker is Goddamn lucky that I've yet to uncover his true identity, for I've would've doxxed the living shit outta him, and WILL do such once I learn his real identity. HAHAHA
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
"1 BTC reward! I best try to claim it before retard '09 miners Leroy Fodor and Marshall Long beat me to the bounty."
Be sure to use a trusted escrow Smiley Else you'll be robed.
And possibly raped, tho I'm not sure how a trusted escrow would help. Tho it won't help with getting robbed either, see thread topic.
So it's not really clear what I'm trying to say here...
vip
The Pharmacist, you'll sleep well because you got no skin in the game.
Way to ruin the lives of those who do, I hope you're proud of yourself Angry

What does it matter when iam only remove the red trust? Alot of people rated him negative. You would need to bring all of them to the point to remove the rating. I think that will be hard.

So it's too much trouble for the lynch mob to change their red trust to green, even if it means the victims would be reimbursed?
Is that what the trust system is for?

It's the escrow name that is burned.

You burn Master p, so now 'ZOMG it's burnt'?! Nothing is burnt. If the account is bought for 20BTC, it could escrow anything up to that without any problems.
Some people just like to watch the world burn Angry

Where the fuck did that 20BTC stem from, when all the fake figures I've seen were ~2 btc was supposedly paid for the account, which HAS been disproved?

He thinks that the account alone is some kind of turnkey escrow business and don't know how low rewarding the escrow work is when it comes to financial reward. So he thinks the business must be worth that much.

Anyone that gets coltlover on the bus off to retard school gets a 1 BTC reward from me.

"1 BTC reward! I best try to claim it before retard '09 miners Leroy Fodor and Marshall Long beat me to the bounty. I'll be right back, Picard. Promise not to go anywhere, mmmkay?"
You really don't understand what trust settings are...
Seemed to work, you don't trust me, I don't trust you. Not versed in the finer points, but I'll learn as I go along, no?

I'll pay you every single btc I have.
That can't be much.
Anyhow, no need to get upset, friend  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
Lol, retaliatory negative trust left me by a nobody I've never dealt with, applauded by fellow poisonous douche. Thanks for making my point for me Smiley

It seems you don't understand what trust settings are...  That's ok... I didn't expect you to...

Sure I do. Trust settings are there for you to abuse whenever your assburgers flares up Smiley

@REAL-master-p: I know, rite?

P.S. @vancefox: Left you some red trust. Thanks for the heads-up Smiley

You really don't understand what trust settings are...  You are an absolute fucking moron.  If you can see at any point that I left you negative feedback I'll pay you every single btc I have.

Although I guess this shows that either you're a long time lurker that knows nothing about this forum or you are really a noob that knows nothing... either way, you're a fucking moron.
<>stupid horsefuckers like coltlover.

What REAL-master-p said, and also: Horses are not for sexual. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Activity: 14

People a re free to post where they want to, even stupid horsefuckers like coltlover.

Proof? What proof? Just pieces of bullshit some people are putting together and the public assumes it's proof? How is it even relevant to you if you weren't scammed? I'm not going to entertain trolls like you who are too scared to post with a main account because you're obviously only here for the sake of entertainment, at the victim's and my own expense. So fuck you. This is exactly why I'm not going to bother posting here anymore. If any of the victims want to contact me just PM me, don't expect me to reply here too often.
Activity: 9

Lol, retaliatory negative trust left me by a nobody I've never dealt with, applauded by fellow poisonous douche. Thanks for making my point for me Smiley

It seems you don't understand what trust settings are...  That's ok... I didn't expect you to...

Sure I do. Trust settings are there for you to abuse whenever your assburgers flares up Smiley

@REAL-master-p: I know, rite?

P.S. @vancefox: Left you some red trust. Thanks for the heads-up Smiley
Activity: 14
legendary

EDIT:

Sorry... on topic now: fuck off.
Don't need a reward... but I put a nice pretty ~ in my trust settings... then added his account to the right of it...

Smart choice. Both threads on this subject just seem to attract trolls like flies to shit. It would be nice to follow the topic at hand without hearing stupid ideas every 3 posts.

<>
For sure it's not. It's only the experience from the past that it is pretty hard to remove such immense amount of negative trust once it was given.

Speaks volumes about this community, don't it? Easy to join the lynch mob, but when it's time to clean up the mess? Ain't nobody got time for that Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Don't need a reward... but I put a nice pretty ~ in my trust settings... then added his account to the right of it...

Smart choice. Both threads on this subject just seem to attract trolls like flies to shit. It would be nice to follow the topic at hand without hearing stupid ideas every 3 posts.
legendary

What does it matter when iam only remove the red trust? Alot of people rated him negative. You would need to bring all of them to the point to remove the rating. I think that will be hard.

So it's too much trouble for the lynch mob to change their red trust to green, even if it means the victims would be reimbursed?

You burn Master p, so now 'ZOMG it's burnt'?! Nothing is burnt. If the account is bought for 20BTC, it could escrow anything up to that without any problems.

Where the fuck did that 20BTC stem from, when all the fake figures I've seen were ~2 btc was supposedly paid for the account, which HAS been disproved?

He thinks that the account alone is some kind of turnkey escrow business and don't know how low rewarding the escrow work is when it comes to financial reward. So he thinks the business must be worth that much.

http://i.imgur.com/lLn60MW.jpg

Anyone that gets coltlover on the bus off to retard school gets a 1 BTC reward from me.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

<>
For sure it's not. It's only the experience from the past that it is pretty hard to remove such immense amount of negative trust once it was given.

Speaks volumes about this community, don't it? Easy to join the lynch mob, but when it's time to clean up the mess? Ain't nobody got time for that Undecided

I burn master-P? Roll Eyes Your mindset is really astonishing. Well, go ahead and auction the account. I think you will be very disappointed. But let me guess... when no one wants to buy it then it's my fault because i mentioned the obvious problems with that plan, right? Roll Eyes

There wouldn't be a problem if you didn't tar, feather & run him out of town on a rail. You can still patch things up and undo some of the harm you have done (not just to Master p and the hacker's victims, but to the whole community -- by destroying trust in its fundamental institution -- escrow).
Yeah, you can still undo some of the damage, but you won't.
Because you'd rather watch the world burn.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Yeah, that ludicrous 2BTC claim pretty much unraveled the hacker's case -- everyone said that Master p account was worth way more. And that was *before* all the extra green trust that account gets when lynch mob changes their thoughtless red trust to green. It will be the forum's most trusted account, and as such, worth more than 20BTC. Will pretty much drive the other escrows out of business.

master-P's story of being hacked HAS been 100% disproved.

Just repeating that ad nauseum won't make it any more true. You wanted your drama, you got it, enjoy. So what if your antics scared away Master p & cost the (hacker's) victims 20BTC.
No skin of your back Angry

It would have been worth way more because the master-p claimed he sold the escrow addresses with it. Who would sell an account for 2 bitcoins and gives 20 bitcoins in escrow addresses with it for free? It would be a sure profit for every scammer.

That doesn't mean that the escrow forum account alone would be worth that much. And even then we would speak about an untarnished escrow account, which should be never sold at all. Now the escrow name is burned and i doubt anyone will pay much for it except for going into a signature campaign with it.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Pages:
Jump to: