Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's scammed funds summary. Post your case here if you were scammed. - page 9. (Read 18998 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
<>master-P, care to explain how you managed to rack up csgo hours while you supposedly went out of town with no internet for two weeks thus unable to report your account being hacked?

If you bothered to read through this thread, you'd know that his Steam account was hacked.
The noxious atmosphere of animosity and distrust you create is detrimental to conduct of sound business.

are you saying that the hacker continued to play counter strike on master-P's account? part of the "framing" conspiracy I suppose?
You clearly know nothing of today's hacking standards and practices. Failing to play CS would have proven disastrous: the hacker would have lost you as his white knight. To say nothing of the rest of pitchfork-wielding lynch mob.
Unless, of course, you're being paid, in which case he wouldn't. But I'd never suggest such a thing -- it's simply beneath me.
Which is not to say the thought hasn't crossed my mind.
So if you feel like telling me, apropos of nothing, of your own accord, it's not like I'd hold it against you or anything.

If you saw the posted graph showing the number of headshots in a certain timeframe then you should have wondered why the stats remained the same after his steam account was, like he claimed, hacked. Somehow the hacker had the same ability for this game? Guess if you want something to be true then there is no room for any other version. Roll Eyes
So you think hacker who h4x0rd a trusted escrow's secured computer can't play CS as well as Master p, his victim?
Or that he wouldn't temper his 1337 pwnage skillz, to appear less bombass than he really is?
No wonder you get ripped off all the time Undecided

And the version that the hacker wanted to frame him... instead securing the coins and make them a safe loot he did nothing and played counterstrike, risking to lose 12k USD. Because he hates master-P so much. Well, guess in some parallel reality bubble it might make full sense. Cheesy
If Master p really wanted to scam, wouldn't moving the coin be the first thing he'd do, to make it look like he was hacked?
How about you think things through a bit, before slandering a trusted user account's good name with undeserved red trust?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
This user: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lawthelaw-713018

Is claiming that he had sent 3 BTC to the hacker and that I should repay @ 1DXK9kzGmaogXW1MPWNCc3nhSyohyhfenh

Can anyone help confirm who this is because this user is PMing me using a new account and is refusing to post his evidence here that he sent 3 BTC to master-P.

I'm not sending funds to any address that isn't being stated here publicly with evidence that funds are owed.

I'm getting pretty fucking sick of this shit. I'm getting messages from people threatening me to pay to random addresses, clearly trying to take advantage of the situation. If you have evidence you sent money to master-P then please post it here and include an address you'd like funds sent to, otherwise you will be ignored and I don't give a fuck if you have my dox or not because my info is more or less public anyway.

That was to be awaited. Don't worry, if scammers see a slight chance then they will try their luck. Of course you have no obligation to pay him anything since he provides no proof at all.

I guess you should have encountered alot of this kind of people already when escrowing. No need to be astonished. Mark him a scammer and be done with him as long as he doesn't provide proof. Wink
legendary
<>master-P, care to explain how you managed to rack up csgo hours while you supposedly went out of town with no internet for two weeks thus unable to report your account being hacked?

If you bothered to read through this thread, you'd know that his Steam account was hacked.
The noxious atmosphere of animosity and distrust you create is detrimental to conduct of sound business.

are you saying that the hacker continued to play counter strike on master-P's account? part of the "framing" conspiracy I suppose?
You clearly know nothing of today's hacking standards and practices. Failing to play CS would have proven disastrous: the hacker would have lost you as his white knight. To say nothing of the rest of pitchfork-wielding lynch mob.
Unless, of course, you're being paid, in which case he wouldn't. But I'd never suggest such a thing -- it's simply beneath me.
So if you feel like telling me, apropos of nothing, of your own accord, it's not like I'd hold it against you or anything.

If you saw the posted graph showing the number of headshots in a certain timeframe then you should have wondered why the stats remained the same after his steam account was, like he claimed, hacked. Somehow the hacker had the same ability for this game? Guess if you want something to be true then there is no room for any other version. Roll Eyes

And the version that the hacker wanted to frame him... instead securing the coins and make them a safe loot he did nothing and played counterstrike, risking to lose 12k USD. Because he hates master-P so much. Well, guess in some parallel reality bubble it might make full sense. Cheesy
legendary
Can you people have the decency to at least stay on topic or take your arguments elsewhere? This thread is for the people who got scammed by whoever took control of my account to be compensated. Get the fuck out of here if you're not one of the victims and are just trying to up your post count you worthless shits.

When i read you speaking that way i wonder how hard it must have been to be the friendly guy i learnt to know so that i even trusted you. Now it seems you can't write a single post where you not spread hate and namecalling. So i'm impressed by your actor ability but you really disappointed me. :|
legendary
<>
For sure it's not. It's only the experience from the past that it is pretty hard to remove such immense amount of negative trust once it was given.

Speaks volumes about this community, don't it? Easy to join the lynch mob, but when it's time to clean up the mess? Ain't nobody got time for that Undecided

I burn master-P? Roll Eyes Your mindset is really astonishing. Well, go ahead and auction the account. I think you will be very disappointed. But let me guess... when no one wants to buy it then it's my fault because i mentioned the obvious problems with that plan, right? Roll Eyes

There wouldn't be a problem if you didn't tar, feather & run him out of town on a rail. You can still patch things up and undo some of the harm you have done (not just to Master p and the hacker's victims, but to the whole community -- by destroying trust in its fundamental institution -- escrow).
Yeah, you can still undo some of the damage, but you won't.
Because you'd rather watch the world burn.

So you want me to remove negative trust from master-P before it is in safe hands? Surely a great idea... for a scammer.

And i'm happy how mighty you see me. As if iam could have done much to warn others. 1 negative trust point alone is from me. Now check how many he has.
Vancefox: Your duplicity -- pleading with me in private while insulting me publicly -- is in no way conducive to regaining my trust & respect.
The red trust I've left you stays.

Think of it as your mark of Cain -- a festering stigma of your past misdeeds; your eternal, indelible shame for all to see. Forever and all time.
Forever.
F O R E V E R!!

Dude you do realize your a newbie and he's a senior member and you don't publicly effect his trust, you have to click on "Untrusted feedback" first.  On top of that the neg trust you left just says you left it because you could.

Morons are morons... kind of like it is what it is... or they are who we thought they were... or whatever you want to say.  Doesn't matter... he'll always be a moron.

Still posting with that disgraced & untrusted account of yours?
Haven't you got any scruples?
*Go tattle on me in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Reputation. Owait, you did!
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
Vancefox: Your duplicity -- pleading with me in private while insulting me publicly -- is in no way conducive to regaining my trust & respect.

Think of it as your mark of Cain -- a festering stigma of your past misdeeds; your eternal, indelible shame for all to see. Forever and all time.
Forever.
F O R E V E R!!

Dude you do realize your a newbie and he's a senior member and you don't publicly effect his trust, you have to click on "Untrusted feedback" first.  On top of that the neg trust you left just says you left it because you could.

Morons are morons... kind of like it is what it is... or they are who we thought they were... or whatever you want to say.  Doesn't matter... he'll always be a moron.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Forever.
F O R E V E R!!

Dude you do realize your a newbie and he's a senior member and you don't publicly effect his trust, you have to click on "Untrusted feedback" first.  On top of that the neg trust you left just says you left it because you could.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
you never sent any money back to the victims. Do you still enojoy making fun here?

I know it's not much because I don't have much liquidity on me right now but here's some partial payments sent to a few of the victims who posted a repayment address in this thread.

https://blockchain.info/tx/3ec2f860d6e7e6aa0c61c8df930fc88afe84f9f11a97f98af2cf2cef300d6ae8

If my steam account wasn't trade locked right now due to me changing my password and everything to resecure it, I'd be able to liquidate my inventory and be able to make more repayments. I just want to show you guys that I am serious and that I will make progress.

I don't have much regard to most people from this community anymore other than the people who got their funds stolen from them by this hacker.

Everyone else who's posting shit to troll and to try to break me down can go fuck themselves  Smiley

Again, if you haven't submitted a payment address either please post one here or PM KingZee to have it added to the OP so I know where to send funds to as they come available.
(and another I don't see right now)

Registered total scammed : 23.957BTC
Registered total refunded : 1.29BTC

It's not much in the grand scheme of things but it's "a start"
Activity: 532
Merit: 302

Is claiming that he had sent 3 BTC to the hacker and that I should repay @ 1DXK9kzGmaogXW1MPWNCc3nhSyohyhfenh

Can anyone help confirm who this is because this user is PMing me using a new account and is refusing to post his evidence here that he sent 3 BTC to master-P.

I'm not sending funds to any address that isn't being stated here publicly with evidence that funds are owed.

I'm getting pretty fucking sick of this shit. I'm getting messages from people threatening me to pay to random addresses, clearly trying to take advantage of the situation. If you have evidence you sent money to master-P then please post it here and include an address you'd like funds sent to, otherwise you will be ignored and I don't give a fuck if you have my dox or not because my info is more or less public anyway.

stop whining ffs

it's your "situation" so grow a pair and deal with it

post those PMs here if you want any advice but it looks like you only wanted to blame someone and play victim again
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

Obviously not. That account was created well over a week after it was discovered that you were scamming those who you were asking to send you money.

Why don't you ask for the PGP signed message that contains the address you were asked to send to?
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%

You keep saying that.^^

And obviously people will try to impersonate others--it happens all the time here, where have you been?  Also I would think you know who to pay the money to.  It's the sig campaign owners or managers.  Put the imposters on PM ignore. 

I hear excuses and nothing pointing to funds being repaid.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

you never sent any money back to the victims. Do you still enojoy making fun here?
Activity: 14

Forever.
F O R E V E R!!
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
All I see from ol loverboy is "This user is currently ignored." and I'm sure all it is is a bunch of words that say, summed up, "Look at me!!! I'm a fucking moron."

Almost like that "I'm not on welfare... I collect disability" asshat.  Maybe they're one in the same... or brothers... or lovers...

I burn master-P? Roll Eyes Your mindset is really astonishing. Well, go ahead and auction the account. I think you will be very disappointed. But let me guess... when no one wants to buy it then it's my fault because i mentioned the obvious problems with that plan, right? Roll Eyes

don't bother seb... it's quite obvious that coltlover is a satire account mocking tecshare. No one can be genuinely so full of shit.

Can you people have the decency to at least stay on topic or take your arguments elsewhere? This thread is for the people who got scammed by whoever took control of my account to be compensated. Get the fuck out of here if you're not one of the victims and are just trying to up your post count you worthless shits.

... well except maybe this person here who thinks repeating his hack story makes it true.

master-P, care to explain how you managed to rack up csgo hours while you supposedly went out of town with no internet for two weeks thus unable to report your account being hacked?
Pages:
Jump to: