Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's scammed funds summary. Post your case here if you were scammed. - page 17. (Read 19014 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Removed, per request.
Activity: 924
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
If each of the victims could publicly post an address to send refunds to I would appreciate it. This way we can all monitor the progress (or non-progress) of reparations. If you could please op add these to the original post.

I agree with this. I will post my address along with my PGP signature here soon.

Noted, but due to recent developments, I think I would rather wait 2 days and see if the original user is indeed legit, and is planning to refund the money to all affected users. If not, we have all eternity to ask for community support.

What is the "extra 4.32"? I would somewhat assume that he has at least some amount of BTC that actually belongs to him. So unless there is a substantiated claim on these funds then I would say this amount belongs to him.

You're right. I corrected it.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
What is the "extra 4.32"? I would somewhat assume that he has at least some amount of BTC that actually belongs to him. So unless there is a substantiated claim on these funds then I would say this amount belongs to him.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
If each of the victims could publicly post an address to send refunds to I would appreciate it. This way we can all monitor the progress (or non-progress) of reparations. If you could please op add these to the original post.

I agree with this. I will post my address along with my PGP signature here soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
25.21 BTC is equivalent to $10 650 USD

The total has now come to 28.28 as stated in the OP and it is around 12000 USD.

This is really sad, a lot of people are getting scammed with bitcoins and scammers are getting away too easily and that bothers me much. Hopefully, Karma will get to them one day if law fails.

So sad to know that people's tha are very trusted by the community can change reputation from a day to another scamming so many people's and stealing so big amount of coins....that's very sad for the community  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
This is the most horrible escrow I've ever seen since I joined on this forum.

I do not know how escrow works techincally

But as far as I know , somekind like :

Publishing sign message ? done

Publishing PGP ? done

and many techincal about escrow done

But why they still capable to scamming ?

How to prevent this happening again & again ?? ( Maidak, master-P , who's next ? )

How about reading first everything then come to conclusion? in this case the real master P sold his account including all private keys for the address that he has used before. People that want to buy a high green trust account might want to use that account for scamming and nothing else
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
This is the most horrible escrow I've ever seen since I joined on this forum.

I do not know how escrow works techincally

But as far as I know , somekind like :

Publishing sign message ? done

Publishing PGP ? done

and many techincal about escrow done

But why they still capable to scamming ?

How to prevent this happening again & again ?? ( Maidak, master-P , who's next ? )

Activity: 98

This is really sad, a lot of people are getting scammed with bitcoins and scammers are getting away too easily and that bothers me much. Hopefully, Karma will get to them one day if law fails.

master-P is idiot..
I will never sold my acc .. He had income from fees.. i don't know why he sold his account ( or maybe he didn't )
Activity: 672
Merit: 502

Activity: 98
25.21 BTC is equivalent to $10 650 USD
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Youve left out quite alot for me. here 2.3 btc he has escrowed for 1 campaign(obits) alltotal master-P has 6.7btc stolen from me

You have the 2.2btc he has escrowed for ore mining listed above. But youre missing the 1btc he has escrowed for coinbet24 campaign.

Then theres the 1.5btc he asked me to sell him for paypal funds.

https://blockchain.info/tx/b0833df15299853f26baac9d33aa2b466e165a99df3f772db6dfba6d5605e7b0
legendary
Also, my proof thread is here too. Add it to the list please.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/master-p-possible-scam-how-i-got-scammed-1306734

EDIT: Add ghibly79 to the list. He has been scammed 3 BTC too. Heres the proof:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13378820

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13387519
legendary
Man, this was the most needed thread. Thanks for summarising everything and doing this. Thanks again.

PS: Please change the link of the address 1639 (Samdo) and remove the "fr" from the URL. It redirects to the french version.
Activity: 924
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
This thread will be used to count the number of users scammed, the addresses used, and the amount of bitcoin at stake.

Kindly refrain from posting here if you are not concerned. Discussing about the situation can be done on this thread.

This is a list containing current users who showed the proof of their contact with master-p, and the amount of btc they have lost.

Registered total scammed : 23.957BTC
Registered total refunded : 9.8BTC

Users affected & corresponding addresses :

KingZee : 0.7BTC left to be refunded to the address : 1KingZeeW97uLvngcUA3R6QJx18Fn78ddb --- FULLY REPAID

Tabata11 : 4.353BTC left to be refunded to the address : 19nbMVsnnzzbHtkx2Y1AzVCqeApkyUv4RQ --- FULLY REPAID

mexxer-2 : 2.38BTC left to be refunded at : 38tXxJREPNJHxZZ34MqY4JT7ntgR4PdoDD --- FULLY REPAID

grtthegreat : 3 2.8BTC left to be refunded to the address : 1QF1Eo1mXv7M93FuntAHuiSGx2wkpxqJem --- PARTIALLY REPAID (0.2 BTC)

yahoo62278 : 6.47 3.76BTC left to be refunded to the address : 1LiwxmZC1v3d5J7XeMT4c8FKpuJwV3QjqH --- PARTIALLY REPAID (2.71 BTC)

Floz PR Account : 0.5BTC left to be refunded --- NOT REPAID

Samdo : .8066BTC left to be refunded at the address : 1NKQqkKQTnAc3BprNGRRzaXbF472w4Pv6e --- NOT REPAID

vervolioman : 1.657BTC left to be refunded at : 1A2TTjp4VLwuTLFaK66Lo51TCw5GEjKnNC --- NOT REPAID

ghibly79 : 3BTC left to be refunded at : 1H6ADzLAHz8pdAJDbGrnMsoPmrQEjKxiWE --- NOT REPAID

Pages:
Jump to: