Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 33. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I think the major problem that pulling the current market down is because the huge mining power that supporting the BTC network. According to statistic shown in https://blockchain.info/stats, last 24 hours, the total hashrate reported was 38,805,395 TH/s, 158 block was mined and 1975 BTC was generated within 24 hours.

1975 BTC x 6500 USD = 12,837,500 USD in value

Assuming all the BTC mining unit used was 13.5TH.

According to https://whattomine.com/

For the past 24 hours
Revenue per 13.5 TH/s for BTC was 4.53 USD
Net profit after deduction of electricity was 1.24 USD

* if the cost of electricity 0.1 USD /kWh without taking into account those cooling system needed for the mining farm.

The revenue is just 27.37% per 13.5TH/s after minus off the power cost.

Therefore, in order for the majority miner to survive, they will have to sell off some of their coins to pay the power cost. So the market will need 9.32 mil (USD) of new funds to maintain the market price.

To me it really need main stream adoption in order to bring BTC price to next level. I believe in the technology, but we need huge buying volume to move the price up.

Donate BTC  Wink : 1MrQcaVf1MWABRsSy5wBi4ZysiSZPX5ayo

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
Or most likely it will. We just need to wait a bit for the dust to settle and for the regulatory framework to become more clear to see healthy growth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Wow, it's surprising to see such a comment/post here. What you're saying means you're a freshman in bitcoin prices. For your information, Bitcoin didn't start from $20k but it shot up to that as the highest price ever. Also, note that, the current price of Bitcoin is higher than a year ago.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
Nothing lasts forever and neither will this correction. The crazy bull run was controlled by few people without any doubt. Since then, we are going lower and lower. Will it stop? I think so. It seems like many people that have invested into crypto have no other experience with doing it and they are doing more mistakes. FOMO and FUD are strongly influencing traders. On the other hand, even after 10 years, it is just the beginning. Give it some time and we will be hopefully really surprised (positively, of course)  Smiley.
Activity: 124
If you can continue the list of why the crypto currency market will not rise, then why did not you bring at least some plausible arguments? The crypto-currency market is only beginning and everything is just beginning. What end are you talking about?
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
this is really a poor view. you have to research carefully before giving opinion. The reason for the falling down of BTC is the FUD and the dump of whales and sharks. Most information in the market now are good. So, believe me! the price will recover soon
exactly, this is a transition process for the transfer of funds from big investors,
for that is if all this is done then the price will surely soar again
Indeed mate, hopefully huge investors will be more eager to entrust their funds to crypto so that we'll be able to experience great price ever in crypto. People will be more interesting with trading, which could help the crypto world gain back its momentum again. In order for us to stay focus on our motivations, stop reading media false speculations but prefer go on vacation together with loved ones.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
this is really a poor view. you have to research carefully before giving opinion. The reason for the falling down of BTC is the FUD and the dump of whales and sharks. Most information in the market now are good. So, believe me! the price will recover soon
exactly, this is a transition process for the transfer of funds from big investors,
for that is if all this is done then the price will surely soar again
Activity: 98
Friends that for negative??? when you were little, you learned to walk. Dropped out and just got up and walked on. And You had no idea that maybe I won't get up and I won't walk! This is all done specifically to drive the weak link out of this market. And continue to grow with strong people. Who believes and does everything for growth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

I would first like to understand your entry point in bitcoin, are you here since 2013 or before? If Yes, there is no way you can call the chart as failed one. The chart has followed the similar pattern every year and its following the same again.
People thought of cryptocurrency as a quick means to earn and thats where they failed. They bought high above 19K USD value and are talking the exact same way you are doing right now.
If you compare over yearly chart, we are still 100 times above of what we were 2-3 years back.

So just stop spreading the FUD cause you entered high and keep patience.
Activity: 224
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

I think you are right mate. It has already started to be a bit complicated in the present days. We know that it is not a normal dip that is occurring. Prices are down without any large reason and the maybe in the thing you are saying now.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
If you feel like this, you should make an exit. There is no point in just to keep thinking about all day without making any decision. So you can sell all your holding and then focus on something you are more confident on.

For me, I have invested only the amount that I can afford to loose. I believe that if an investor has some patience, he will never be in loss in crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

Actually the chart for Bitcoin looks a lot like the chart of Microsoft from the early 90's to mid 2000's. Microsoft had hit a high of $58 a share in the heady days of the dot com bubble and had come to more reasonable valuations and was trading range bound between $20 and $30 per share. Considering the amount of negativity that Cryptocurrencies have absorbed in 2018 I would say that rather than reflect the true value, markets are if anything oversold and that is why there is such resistance to any more downward pressure on prices. You might want to consider covering your short.
Activity: 336
It is necessary to understand that the market of crypto-currencies is cyclical. If the market falls, then after a while growth will begin, it should only be given
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Just adapt to pump and dump. Now we are in capitulation phase, stay in fiat and wait for despair. Thats all the business in few words.  2013 = 2017, 2014 = 2018, 2015 = 2019 = DESPAIR = BUY ez as fu..k. Even if i think not 2019 but more probably 2020-21 will be the end of next despair because too much people will get burned to renew the hope (and buying pressure).

And hell keep away from anything what has more than 1B market cap. These things really dont have where to grow up. (even 100M is too much for good profit).
Activity: 434
For more investors, taking off is just the best time to make money. In fact, in the cryptocurrency market, you can make money anytime, as long as it is a new, purposeful token!
Activity: 420
The password is in the development phase, so the bubble must exist. After all, this is a huge profit. We are optimistic about the prospect of future encryption, not the current price. I believe that encryption can certainly develop and develop. This is not because of price, but the real value of crypto and the value of blockchain technology.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
What is a true value of bitcoin you think? Bitcoin and blockchain are deeply inside our present. If everybody think like you to sell crypto actives the price will be dumped more. With such actions you will stimulate new demand of big players and the market will change its direction.

True value:3400 USD but I am not saying it will fall to that!
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
Quite possible! From the very beginning, the world of crypto-currency was the usual "bubble", but over time, everyone started to make money on this "bubble"! All !
 even a company that produces video cards! This "bubble" has become profitable for everyone! and on this he will not burst!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Now the market is downtrend, it will definitely recover, its just going through consolidation at the moment. This is unavoidable if there is going to be any serious growth within the cryptocurrency environment. For my opinion, this is a period of accumulation for development.
Activity: 546
Why do you panic. Bitcoin has fallen and does not grow. And with it, he should grow to $ 20,000 again. All the hype ended.
Pages:
Jump to: