Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 34. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 251
I don't think your statement is correct. Cryptocurrencies are just beginning to gain momentum and in the near future capitalization can reach a trillion. All who hold coins do not drain
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Crypto market has its own circulation separated from bitcoin's system, and even if the market is not yet having stable situations it will not lose its value actually. This was just dependent on how bitcoin price takes place due to most trading exchanges were selling their crypto with bitcoin directly. Typical it was dumping or pulling down the bitcoin price quickly if coin holders will let go of their holdings.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
In my views, bitcoin crypto currency had indeed take off to a greater heights where it had even reached $20K USD  during the last quarter of 2017. However this year 2018, bitcoin had experienced a huge decline in the current market value during this bear market and this has been doing a correction in the current situation. Definitely, I still believe that bitcoin can still continue it's growth in the coming years for as long as supporters are still behind with bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Guys, why are you breeding this shit? If you cry and think that the market is falling and aspiring to 0, bitcoin is fraud and its time is gone, then sell everything and forget about us. I do not look at the charts, I look at what's happening in the world. Read more news and you will understand that bitcoin is still a small child who has not grown up yet.
Norturing a child is really a hard job to do, but as long as you are feeding your kids then you are still in the positive side, this historical graph is only for us to have some basis but not actually follow it, you are free to decide if you want to go or stay it's your money that's stake so no one will force you to stop or proceed investing with crypto, whatever it takes always look at the bright side things will be okay for those who knows how to take the risk.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
there is a possibility that others will catch up to this level, bitcoin may decrease, but not on much, too demanded project. panic and sell is meaningless, not deliberate. you need to look at world trends
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Yes! for people like you that are posting most of your negative views about the crypto market should start getting out of the market.

In that case, you won't have to think about it.

Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful!
Bitcoin's graph isn't successful? where have you been for the past years?

It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Ok.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

then ? for what you are here, if it does not mean to you, go and leave
I think the current situation is difficult but that does not mean as you say, I agree there are many factors that cause the market always down. but until now bitcoin still has a high value and all this will pass
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What is a true value of bitcoin you think? Bitcoin and blockchain are deeply inside our present. If everybody think like you to sell crypto actives the price will be dumped more. With such actions you will stimulate new demand of big players and the market will change its direction.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Guys, why are you breeding this shit? If you cry and think that the market is falling and aspiring to 0, bitcoin is fraud and its time is gone, then sell everything and forget about us. I do not look at the charts, I look at what's happening in the world. Read more news and you will understand that bitcoin is still a small child who has not grown up yet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Your negative talking means that people who manipilating market doing right to make you panic sell. Its just a beginning of the market.

English please!
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
Your negative talking means that people who manipilating market doing right to make you panic sell. Its just a beginning of the market.
No sir the crypto market will definately move up because many big players are investing in it and in near future it will move up because of new financial inclusion

Yes, it will move up after a bottom level is reached that factors in the subject matter of this thread: Hope you understand!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Although I think you are an objective person. But I think the password will take off. It only takes time. I think password taking off is inevitable. I'm optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

The price manipulation might be true fact here because BTC was pumped to abnormal prices last year and it was just attempt to make an artificial pump. There is huge possibility of this and talks are already login on about this in the news earlier. If bitcoin went to those prices then there should have been that much people in the crypto present at the same time. But no, it came from few whales and thats why we did not see any popularity growth in it. What we saw was infatuation to the prices of bitcoin when it come to high peaks.
copper member
Activity: 378
No sir the crypto market will definately move up because many big players are investing in it and in near future it will move up because of new financial inclusion
The crypto market is already mainstream since it is known by a huge number of people. This is like the internet or facebook in its early days. What we need is time until most people are hooked or is fond of using it. The current market is a reflection of manipulation of outside forces to halt its growth. This is like being a new player planning to go head on collision with an existing monopoly in certain industry. It will definitely do anything and everything in its power to crush upcoming opposition to its reign.

The huge number of people are reading about hacks and market manipulation! Wake-up. This market needs to crash and grow organically minus shitcoins and Tether. The latter needs to be dealt with by the USA Department of Justice and arrest warrants should be issued in conjunction with Interpol!
Activity: 14
Yeah, maybe but we have to use the opportunities while we have them.

I would like to share my experience with the project Socratus because it is really worth it and it can make your life much more simple. Socratus is about the insurance system, it can make the life of incurrence customers easier due to the fact that it saves your money and time. I’m absolutely sure that you have to study this project closely and carefully and you will be pleasantly surprised by the possibilities of Socratus.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
I don't understand what kind of rise the market is going to take off. We can look at the stock. Even if there is a 3-5 point rise, it's pretty good. I think it's normal now that any financial market is risky. I have not seen a financial market that will only rise without falling!
Activity: 210
probably because I know the current market price is still up and down sometimes up and down, so now many people prefer to hold their altcoin in the long run and wait for altcoin and bitcoin prices to stabilize again, because now I see bear market yet also ended
Activity: 169
I think it's too soon to judge that cryptocurrency is a failed investment. just because the price is getting down it doesn't mean that cryptocurrency will be a failed project. it took quite a long time to wait the price of crypto rise again. and certainly, it needs the patience to deal with the unstable market prices. so far I think that investing in crypto is more profitable than any other investment.
Pages:
Jump to: