Pages:
Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 2. (Read 227070 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
July 23, 2016, 03:31:47 PM
Ukraine has no right to exist as a state
Why? I am curious to hear your reasons.

While the wording may be a bit unfortunate, I guess the following was meant:
Ukraine is an artificial state that was created less than 100 years ago by Lenin, based on the Russian lands of Malorossia  and Novorossia, and later expanded by Stalin with the lands of Galicia and the Transcarpathian Rus. The Ukrainian language is too an artificial construct, a mix of the local Russian dialect with heavy infusion of Polish and German.

For the past 25+ years Ukraine has been actively decrying everything, that has to do with its history and instead trying to substitute it with an artificial construct, while the main ideology of the country has become "hate everything that is Russian". Can a country, based on hatred, survive in the long run?

Now, there is nothing wrong with such artificial states, but for them to be viable one vital condition needs to be observed: the people in such a country must live in mutual respect and take cooperative decisions. Look at Switzerland. All important decisions are made through referendums, allowing this - let's be honest - artificial country to blossom. Ukraine violated this vital condition in 2014, when it started shelling Donbass and killing its residence as a response to their referendum for use of Russian language on par with Ukrainian and for greater autonomy in decision how the money that are earned by the region are spent.

With the first artillery shells that the Ukrainian army and ukro-nazis of Azov let lose on the civilian population of Donbass (and are still at it!), and with the US-installed "government" condoning such actions, Ukraine committed a suicide as a state.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
July 17, 2016, 03:20:39 PM
Why? I am curious to hear your reasons.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
July 17, 2016, 10:36:04 AM
Here is a picture from the German article with subtext "Participants of freedom march. All Russian agents?"

His name was Gandhi... And the march he lead create the biggest democracy on Earth... So who knows how far they will go. But I really like it.

And to your question, never! Russian agents would not be able to simply imagine such a peaceful and people based idea...

legendary
July 17, 2016, 03:14:26 AM
A repost of a comment from Lada's blog, regarding the recent developments in Ukraine

Hi Lada, amazing good news are coming from Ukraine: both Ukrainian Orthodox churches buried the hatchet and united their force for three peace marches towards Kiew since last Sunday. They call it: “Crusade for peace in Donbass.” More and more people are participating and they are marching behind the praying and singing monks at the front of the marches holding monstrances. I’ve nothing found except two German articles in the international press including Russia. Here is one of them enriched with Russian/Ukrainian YouTube videos: http://quer-denken.tv/ukrainer-stehen-auf-zigtausende-auf-einem-friedensmarsch-nach-kiew/
I recommend the Google Translator: https://translate.google.ru/

Seems the common people won’t go hungry any longer. The Ukro-Nazis didn’t dare to provoke them so far. The establishment in Kiev seems to be in deep despair.

Here is a picture from the German article with subtext "Participants of freedom march. All Russian agents?"
legendary
July 05, 2016, 02:31:02 PM
Ukraine takes another step toward Nazism.

Today Poroshenko approved the new distinguishing markings for the military ranks, which will replace stars. Stars are, according to the Ukrainian law a mark of Communism, with the memory and achievements of which they are fighting. Never mind that the stars as distinctions were used by most of the world powers, including the Russian Empire.

The stars will be replaced by rhombus, which were used as a marking of the UPA Nazi collaborationist battalions in WWII:

http://www.ntv.ru/novosti/1640825/

NAZI UPA markings:

"New" Ukrainian markings for the police:

"New" Ukrainian markings for the military:

Other "stars as symbols of communism" that Ukrainians should forbid:

legendary
June 12, 2016, 02:32:55 PM
There is a fair number of quite brainwashed Russians in Ukraine, who became turned into "anti-Russians"; or those seeking personal gain, vying for the title of a king of a local mound. The question itself is a bit washed-out as there is no such thing as an "ethnic Ukrainian", just like there is no "ethnic Midlander" in Britain...

IMO, "ethnic Ukrainian" means inhabitants of oblasts such as Ternopol and Lvov, where the native inhabitants are more similar to the Poles than they are to the Russians. Even their religion is different (mostly Catholic). Now they have forcefully imposed their language and culture upon the Central Ukrainians and the Eastern Ukrainians.

I understand what you mean. Still it is a case of mixing up of the terms of "ethnicity" and "cultural background". The process of turning of Eastward looking Orthodix Christian Russians/Rusin into Uniat Westward-looking "Zapadency" (Westerners) was going on a several hundred years. It changed the cultural background of those people, though their ethnicity remained unchanged.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
June 12, 2016, 12:48:27 AM
There is a fair number of quite brainwashed Russians in Ukraine, who became turned into "anti-Russians"; or those seeking personal gain, vying for the title of a king of a local mound. The question itself is a bit washed-out as there is no such thing as an "ethnic Ukrainian", just like there is no "ethnic Midlander" in Britain...

IMO, "ethnic Ukrainian" means inhabitants of oblasts such as Ternopol and Lvov, where the native inhabitants are more similar to the Poles than they are to the Russians. Even their religion is different (mostly Catholic). Now they have forcefully imposed their language and culture upon the Central Ukrainians and the Eastern Ukrainians.
legendary
June 11, 2016, 04:48:57 PM
Semjon Semenchenko, a deputy to the Supreme Rada, proposed to kidnap Russian citizens as hostages, so as to later exchange them for convicted Ukrainian criminals.

https://russian.rt.com/article/307183-deputat-verhovnoi-rady-predlozhil-brat-rossiyan-v

Yeah... good luck with that. Actually Putin will be hoping that something like this may actually happen. It gives him the perfect excuse to invade Ukraine with regular troops, and to remove the current neo-Nazi regime headed by Petro Poroshenko. BTW... isn't this Semenchenko guy an ethnic Russian? According to Wikipedia, his real name is Konstantin Igorevich Grishyn.

That should be entirely up to the people inhabiting a state in question, even if the state is quite artificial. People inhabiting the land known as borderlands are figuring it out... though they chose the hardest and bloodiest path possible.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 551
June 11, 2016, 01:05:20 PM
legendary
June 11, 2016, 12:56:31 PM
Semjon Semenchenko, a deputy to the Supreme Rada, proposed to kidnap Russian citizens as hostages, so as to later exchange them for convicted Ukrainian criminals.

https://russian.rt.com/article/307183-deputat-verhovnoi-rady-predlozhil-brat-rossiyan-v

Yeah... good luck with that. Actually Putin will be hoping that something like this may actually happen. It gives him the perfect excuse to invade Ukraine with regular troops, and to remove the current neo-Nazi regime headed by Petro Poroshenko. BTW... isn't this Semenchenko guy an ethnic Russian? According to Wikipedia, his real name is Konstantin Igorevich Grishyn.
legendary
June 11, 2016, 12:34:03 PM

Meanwhile, on the night of the 11th of June some people threw eggs at the Ukrainian embassy (why?), and immediately Ukrainian Rada deputies shouted that this will lead to breaking of diplomatic relations between Russia and Ukraine:
https://rns.online/economy/Ukraina-mozhet-razorvat-dipotnosheniya-s-Rossiei-iz-za-ataki-na-posolstvo-v-Moskve-2016-06-11/?track=main_lastnews?&utm_source=rnews

Sounds like a pre-planned false flag. Besides, shell we count how many time Russian embassies in Ukraine got assaulted over the last 2 years?
legendary
June 03, 2016, 01:19:51 PM
I know I said that I won't be mentioning Savchenko, but this is just rich... Remember how Kerry, EU Pariament and Ukraine were frothing at their mouths that Russia should hand over that Nazi murderess to Ukraine? Now Ukrainian politicians are accusing Putin of sending Savchenko to Ukraine so as to facilitate a coup there!  Shocked Roll Eyes
legendary
Seen in the news:

The Uniat Christian priest Turchinovs says about the possibility of him starting of a full-out military operation (read: renewal of the genocide of the Russian population) in Donbass, and expects the West to deliver lethal weapons to Ukro-Nazis to kill off people in Donbass as Ukraine does not have enough weapons to do so:
http://lenta.ru/news/2016/05/30/s_pastorskim_vizitom/

EU commission says they will renew sanctions against Russia for Ukraine's failing to abide by the Minsk accord and for the civil war in Ukraine:
https://rns.online/economy/ES-dopuskaet-rasshirenie-sanktsii-protiv-Rossii-2016-05-30/

EDIT: flaring up of the war in Donbass is inevitable, and is the only way for the Kiev regime to divert the destructive energy of the Nazi punisher battalions from themselves. But that will only postpone the collapse. The only question is if the Obama's and Merkel's regimes will give further help to their Nazi allies in their bloody deeds.
legendary

Roll Eyes

https://cont.ws/post/280764

An interesting analysis by Ishenko re Savchenko's future: She can either become forgotten, so as not to create problems for the Kiev junta; or she can be sent to somewhere in Lugansk, where there are few journalists and a lot of opportunities to be killed; or, most likely, she'll be murdered by the Kiev junta, framing it as if "the bad Putin did it".

And that'll be the last I am mentioning her...
legendary
An article from Free Press about Odessa becoming a Bandera city:
http://svpressa.ru/society/article/149532/?rss=1

It starts with:

Leadership of Odessa region (that is - Saakashvili) in the framework of the Law for decommunisation, renamed 51 street in Odessa, as well as several hundreds of streets in the settlements of the region. The street of Valentina Tereshkova (the first female cosmonaut) is now named Heroes of Krut (after a skirmish near the railway station in January 1918), the Avenue of Marshal Zhukov became name "Heavenly hundred" (after the victims of 2014 Maidan, shot down by snipers reporting to Saakashvili), Ostrovsky street (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Ostrovsky) became the street of Ivan Mazepa (the traitor, who betrayed Peter I in favour of the invading Sweeds), Yaroslav Galan street (Ukrainian anti-fascist writer) became Roman Shukhevych street (supreme warlord of Bandera gangs).

The article goes on to arguing that the effect (as well as burning of people alive in Odessa Trade Union in 2014) is not something coming out of the blue and that the creeping Fascist ideology injection in Odessa started already in 1992.
legendary
I have to disagree with you there, Bryant. Novorossia and Malorossia are fully-capable sustaining themselves. In USSR, a lot of industrial output came from Novorossia (Donbass), they also have a lot of highly-fertile land. After USSR desintegrated, Ukraine was 7th strongest industrialised country in the world (if memory serves me right). They managed to squander it all over 25+ years, at the same time creating the new oligarchic "elites", which expect that everything is given to them, and they can only plunder but not create.

The Eastern Ukrainian industrial units are notoriously inefficient. Earlier, it was the cheap Russian gas which kept them afloat. Now they are using gas from Romania (with the exception of those units in DNR / LNR), which is quite expensive. These units need to become more efficient and improve the quality, if they want to survive.
legendary
East and Vest Ukraine have to leave in peace. That is my opinion. Before all this started I thought Ukraine and Ukranians is friendly country, little brother, and we dreamed to go there with mother to see Kiev and Odessa. And now we r scared to go there, cause of who knows how they will accept us.

There will be no peace as long as East and West Ukraine is artificially glued together. East Ukraine must be merged with Russia, and the Western part must be given to Poland. Ukraine is heavily dependent on subsidies and funds from the other nations (earlier it used to come from Russia, and now European Union has replaced the Russians). It is not capable of existing on its own.

I have to disagree with you there, Bryant. Novorossia and Malorossia are fully-capable sustaining themselves. In USSR, a lot of industrial output came from Novorossia (Donbass), they also have a lot of highly-fertile land. After USSR desintegrated, Ukraine was 7th strongest industrialised country in the world (if memory serves me right). They managed to squander it all over 25+ years, at the same time creating the new oligarchic "elites", which expect that everything is given to them, and they can only plunder but not create.

That is the real problem.

Btw, EU has not replaced Russia, neither did IMF money materialised, and that is the reason Ukraine's economy is in a free-dive.

Tanic, alas Odessa turned into a Banderite stronghold under Saakashvili. From the reports I get from there, nothing is left of the charming, easy-going atmosphere of the city, that I visited about 5 years ago. The residents of Odessa live in fear. Now won't be the time to visit either Odessa or the rest of former Ukraine. Wait 4-5 years, till after the worst period of lawlessness is behind.

Regarding Savchenko. She's already started becoming a pain for Porky and the rest of Ukro-band. She turned up bearfoot in the Rada (while being on trial for murder of the Russian journalists, she was "elected" in absentia as deputy of the Ukrainian Rada and deputy of the European Parliament), made some loud statement and then during a press-conference graciously agreed to be selected as the next president of Ukraine.  Roll Eyes
legendary
East and Vest Ukraine have to leave in peace. That is my opinion. Before all this started I thought Ukraine and Ukranians is friendly country, little brother, and we dreamed to go there with mother to see Kiev and Odessa. And now we r scared to go there, cause of who knows how they will accept us.

There will be no peace as long as East and West Ukraine is artificially glued together. East Ukraine must be merged with Russia, and the Western part must be given to Poland. Ukraine is heavily dependent on subsidies and funds from the other nations (earlier it used to come from Russia, and now European Union has replaced the Russians). It is not capable of existing on its own.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Did anyone seen the video of recent Savchenko's performance on a meeting with journalists? That video made me sure that pardoning was illegitimate, since she's out of mind and dangerous to the public. She seems as suicidal lunatic, like suicide bombers, completely out of control. Any person of this kind should be kept in the psychiatric hospital for the rest of life.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=03n1aCPRcgw
Pages:
Jump to: