Pages:
Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 3. (Read 227070 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
This link you posted

https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/the-real-reason-putin-pardoned-murderer-nadezhda-savchenko/

Well worth the read, It all makes perfect sense, very good article.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
I seen the article earlier today, she seems to have some psychopath tendencies to me, and that she wants very much to be a man.
More likely she is a lesbian.

I guess Putin will have said to the families, well at least your children never died in vain, plus we got two people who may have ended up dead in jail.

Also watching that video again gave me the shudders, to think they took cover and what seemed to be a safe distance away.

That she does seem to have...
Putin also averted another possible scenario: think if Savchenko was killed in a Russian prison with the goal of demonising Russia even further (a kind of a repeat of the scenario when that minor opposition politician was killed near Kremlin last year). By exchanging her, Putin deprives her of the possible "martyr" status in the eyes of the West.

EDIT: I actually wrote the above scenario before reading the report further down.

The same that happened in Bosnia in 1992-1995 and in Serbia in 1999 is happening in Ukraine right now and the west has started it all again.

There is one significant difference: back then in the 90s Russia was incapacitated...

Lada Ray Report: Real Reason Putin Pardoned Murderer Nadezhda Savchenko
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/the-real-reason-putin-pardoned-murderer-nadezhda-savchenko/

Background

Nadezhda Savchenko is a Ukrainian subversive operative and member of the ukro-nazi battalion Aidar. For some incomprehensible reason she is often referred to as ‘pilot,’ which is false since she had never flown a single mission anywhere. The ‘pilot’ title is clearly attached to her to give her more weight. Those who knew her report that she always had sadistic tendencies and enjoyed torturing prisoners.

Savchenko was captured after she subversively and knowingly directed the fire of Ukraine artillery to the territory of DNR, which killed two accredited Russian journalists. She is also accused of directing Ukraine fire against a large crowd of unarmed refugees, many of whom were killed. Savchenko was tried and received 25 years in Russian prison. The Russian trial was accompanied by unprecedented pressure on Russia by the West and the pogroms of the Russian embassy and consulates in Ukraine.

During her trial Savchenko behaved like a crazed maniac, screaming out profanities, showing rude gestures to the judges, jumping up and down chairs. Her ‘support club’ made a lot of noise during court sessions, waving Ukrainian flags and screaming ukro-nazi slogans. All this was in Moscow, which, as we may conclude, is the most liberal and forgiving city in the world, located in the most democratic country in the world.

I can only imagine what would happen to Savchenko and her bouncing of the wall supporters if they tried such stunts in a US court. Savchenko would have never seen the light of day again, and said supporters would be in jail before they could say ‘oops.’

Certainly, none of this would have been possible in Ukraine at all. If anyone ever dared to publicly support during their Kiev trial the two Russians, Erofeev and Alexandrov, who ended up being exchanged for Savchenko, they would simply be tortured and killed. That’s exactly what happened to the lawyer representing one of the Russians. A well-known Ukrainian lawyer Yury Grabovsky, originally from Odessa, was defending Alexander Alexandrov. According to testimonials, he managed to make a pretty good case against conviction. While Grabovsky was there, junta simply could not seal the case against the two Russians.

Incidentally, these two Russians were kidnapped by Ukraine subversives inside DNR territory, dragged across the border to the Ukrainian side and put on trial.

How lawyer Yury Grabovsky was killed by Kiev ukro-nazis

Grabovsky, who was too successful in proving the charges of terrorism to be bogus, was kidnapped, tortured and killed. His only crime was doing his job as a public defender. When he didn’t show for trial, his friends became suspicious. To confuse the investigation Grabovsky’s killers for two weeks made bogus entries into Grabovsky’s Facebook page. In these entries, Grabovsky supposedly wrote that he was tired and that he was leaving abroad on vacation. Two things rose red flags: the fact that he was due in court and the uncharacteristically illiterate style of writing.

Grabovsky’s body was found over two weeks after his disappearance. It was dumped in an abandoned orchard very far from Kiev, where the Russians’ trial was taking place. Ukro-nazi thugs responsible for his death published his video admission, extracted under torture. In it, bloody, confused and, apparently, in much pain Grabovsky is made to repeat after the invisible man, whose voice sounds very young – no more than 20 or so. This young man forces Grabovsky to say that he was wrong to defend the ‘Russian terrorist,’ that he asks for forgiveness and that he won’t do it again.

And a lot more more, including video reports, at https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/the-real-reason-putin-pardoned-murderer-nadezhda-savchenko/
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
The same that happened in Bosnia in 1992-1995 and in Serbia in 1999 is happening in Ukraine right now and the west has started it all again.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Murderess of the two Russian journalists, as well as of a score of Donbass civilians, Savchenko, who is an ardent Nazi to boot, has been exchanged today for two Russian officers, held in by SBU:

https://lenta.ru/articles/2016/05/25/toomuchwords/

The title of the article is a by a politician comment - "It's a pity we are letting go this bandera terrorist"

Putin had a meeting with the families of the killed journalists (I view it almost as a personal apology from the President to them).

In a way, Ukraine is getting a ticking time bomb in her - they've been making a martyr and a hero out of her, now they'll have to contain her.

I seen the article earlier today, she seems to have some psychopath tendencies to me, and that she wants very much to be a man.
More likely she is a lesbian.

I guess Putin will have said to the families, well at least your children never died in vain, plus we got two people who may have ended up dead in jail.

Also watching that video again gave me the shudders, to think they took cover and what seemed to be a safe distance away.
legendary
Murderess of the two Russian journalists, as well as of a score of Donbass civilians, Savchenko, who is an ardent Nazi to boot, has been exchanged today for two Russian officers, held in by SBU:

https://lenta.ru/articles/2016/05/25/toomuchwords/

The title of the article is a by a politician comment - "It's a pity we are letting go this bandera terrorist"

Putin had a meeting with the families of the killed journalists (I view it almost as a personal apology from the President to them).

In a way, Ukraine is getting a ticking time bomb in her - they've been making a martyr and a hero out of her, now they'll have to contain her.
legendary
Ukrainian anthem in Moscow:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ad_H95U1F4

It looks like nobody cares.. Grin
It only looks like. He seemed to be afraid  Huh

He did it on a wager, and I guess he expected the same kind of treatment that a Russian would receive in Kiev singing Russian anthem - beating at best. Yet, no one cared.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

It only looks like. He seemed to be afraid  Huh
legendary
Russia Insider Editor Awarded Major Russian Journalism Prize
http://russia-insider.com/en/russia-insider-editor-awarded-major-russian-journalism-prize/ri14261

The Oles Buzina media and literature prize is an important new Russian journalism award named after the popular pro-Russian Ukrainian journalist who was murdered in April 2015 in Kiev by neo-nazis in an effort to silence any dissent against the government in Kiev.

The prize is awarded jointly by the largest Russian news agency, Rossiya Segodnya, formerly known as RIA Novosti, and publisher of the Sputnik News website, and the Zinoviev Club, a Russian foundation whose mission is to popularize the ideas of the legendary 20th century Russian philosopher, Alexander Zinoviev, who along with Andrei Sakharov and Alexander Solzhenitsyn were the top three most importortant Soviet dissidents and exiles.

The prize is awarded in 8 categories, human rights, "civic courage", journalism and political analysis, literature, op-ed, TV journalism, war reporting, and internet publications and blogs.  The awards ceremony was held at the Rossiya Segodnya press center in Moscow on April 22.

Charles Bausman, the editor and founder of Russia Insider was awarded the prize for the journalism and political analysis category in recognition for his success in helping to create a successful new publication which has had significant influence around the world drawing attention to the dishonesty and moral failure of US and EU policy towards Ukraine, Russia, and the Middle East, and more importantly, mainstream media's complicity in this.

Other recipients included the popular singer Iosif Kobzon, in recognition of his outspoken support of the Donbass, of which he is a native, and the many concerts he has performed there, landing him on the sanctions list, and Pavel Gubarev, the Donbass separatist military, political leader, and author in recognition for his book "Beacon of NovoRussia".

legendary
Hmm...

UK government whitewashes Bandera in Donbass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrDpulXVwlc

Also, the New Insight channel has a lot of other subtitled videos and analytical programs, opening a window to the English-speaking viewers. Nikolai Starikov's programs have a lot of good analytical info.
legendary
He is just as bad as all the previous oligarchs.

I can see him gone soon.

That he is - what you write about is just the tip of the iceberg. But he'll be gone for entirely different reasons, though.

Btw, to add to what I wrote earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhmlEuSf07o

Nazis from Right Sector and Azov conducted a torch march in front of Rada today, threatening to kill Poroshenko and demolish Rada if any attempts to implement Minsk-2 and a truce between Ukraine and Donetsk/Lugansk are made.

Meanwhile Poroshenko was meeting with Merkel and Hollande to discuss continuation of sanctions against Russia for Kiev regime's failure to implement Minsk-2.
https://rns.online/economy/Poroshenko-zayavil-o-peregovorah-s-Germaniei-i-Frantsiei-o-prodlenii-sanktsii-protiv-Rossii-2016-05-21/?track=main_lastnews?qqq
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Whilst the poor are getting poorer (shameful)

Poroshenko’s firms under scrutiny over offshore ownership of German plant

The Ukrainian leader and his partners used the so-called ‘Matryoshka’ (Russian nesting doll) scheme to cover his ownership of the plant in Elsteraue, the broadcaster said.

The German plant is owned by Interstarch GmbH, which was established by Camarin Limited, based in Cyprus.

In 2014, the Cypriot firm became the property of Euro Business Investments LTD, based in offshore heaven the British Virgin Islands and owned by Poroshenko' s business partner Sergey Zaitsev, according to Investment Capital Ukraine (ICU), which spoke to German journalists.

Poroshenko’s companies signed a call option and asset management agreement with Zaitsev, so that the plant would formally belong to him, but would remain under operational control of the Ukrainian president’s structures.

He is just as bad as all the previous oligarchs.

I can see him gone soon.
legendary
so? how is ukraine now? media got bored reporting about it apparently.

The situation there is no less volatile and dangerous now. Population is barely making the ends meet. The central power is becoming more and more unstable. The budget is empty and the military is dispirited. Regions are trying to get more influence or to secede, various semi-legal bandit groups (including the punisher battalions incorporated into the interior ministry's troops) are looking for blood, Donetsk and Lugansk republics are building their statehood little by little - restoring the infrastructure, industry, social services - while still suffering from regular bombardments.

As the situation stands now, it reminds of the state of Malorossia (that's how Ukraine was called until ~1920) after the 1917 coup d'etat in Russia and the subsequent civil war and Polish intervention. The situation there is descending into free-for-all. The terms describing the bandit rule of the ~1918 like "mahnovshina" (after a gang leader Mahno) and "guljaj-pole" (free field) are cropping up more and more often nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
so? how is ukraine now? media got bored reporting about it apparently.
legendary
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/ukrainian-army-can-any-moment-turn-on-kiev/

Below is a video interview with expert, Oleg Chagin, Director of the Institute of Social Anthropo-genesis (in Russian). To summarize, he talks about a dire situation in Ukrainian army. Some in the army still do believe the Kiev propaganda that Russia is the aggressor against whom poor Ukraine has been fighting for two hard years. But many don’t. Meanwhile, the army as a whole has been demoralized to the core. It has been lowered to the role of a terrorist organization, bombing civilians and country’s own citizens, to boot. Some in the army, perhaps without realizing it, are in fact sabotaging orders of their command.

Chagin goes on to say that it’s impossible to divide Russia from Ukraine and vice versa. The tragedy is that many of the officers would have friends and comrades on the other side, aka, in DNR and LNR, or in Russia. They don’t want to fight against those they consider their closest people. He says that 40% of Ukraine army officers have not passed the lie detector test and are now subject to dismissal.

Yes, you’ve heard me right: Ukraine army now administers a lie detector test to all its officers. The main question asked is – what do you think? – whether Russia is the enemy and whether they would fight Russia with all their might.

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
It takes no more than week to get a greek or polish visa. This fact leads me to simple question, what's the point of this so-called "visa-free" travel? It won't provide them any right to work or study here. They will work illegally, of course, but they're already doing it. Cheesy

Some of the European politicians had promised work visas for the Ukrainians, on the immediate aftermath of the coup in 2014. Now they seems to have gone back on their word. Anyway... Europe is overpopulated right now. Immigrants are flooding in from third world nations such as Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. There is simply no room for the Ukrainians.
legendary
President Clinton will send US troops to Ukraine, even if NATO allies are opposing, to stop Russian invasion once and for all. Period.
Try size=48pt, it will look more convincing.
legendary
As far as I know and as far as my Dutch friends have told me the Dutch goverment still voted yes on this issue. Not that it really matters since what people think isn't gonna change anything my friend.

The association agreement was signed long back (in 21 March 2014). Back then, most of the EU members were in favor of the EU integration of Ukraine. But more than two years have passed and a majority of the members are now opposed to making any more concessions to that country. So for the Ukrainians, visa-free travel to the EU may never materialize.
It takes no more than week to get a greek or polish visa. This fact leads me to simple question, what's the point of this so-called "visa-free" travel? It won't provide them any right to work or study here. They will work illegally, of course, but they're already doing it. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
President Clinton will send US troops to Ukraine, even if NATO allies are opposing, to stop Russian invasion once and for all. Period.

As I understand it, this invasion already happened and Russia occupied Crimea and separate this territory from Ukraine.
If Obama didn't intervene than, why do you think he will intervene now, when is peace in Ukraine and peace agreement signed?
Real and cruel truth is that nobody is interested in Ukraine, period.
Nobody.
They will never become EU or NATO member and Crimea will never again become part of Ukraine.
It's called ''high politic''.

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217

And in return the Russians will nuke all the major American cities including Miami, Washington, Seattle, Portland, LA, and SF. IMO, the Americans should stop playing world police and must withdraw their troops from Europe, Africa, Latin America, Middle East, Asia, and Antarctica. They can have a few bases in Canada and Mexico, but please leave the other countries in peace.
Pages:
Jump to: