Pages:
Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 5. (Read 227070 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
April 13, 2016, 06:03:41 AM
So is Yatsenyuk heading happily to London now with his black plastic bags full of cash money?

If memory serves me right, Yats was granted Canadian citizenship...
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
April 12, 2016, 10:53:30 PM
Looks like I have not heard anything from that part of the world for the past few weeks? Anything new?

One American puppet (Arseniy Yatsenyuk) was replaced with another one (Volodymyr Groysman). Meanwhile the ordinary Ukrainians, continue to suffer. The Ukrainian Hryvnia is getting less valuable than the toilet paper, and the number of unemployed is more than those who are holding jobs. The major money earner right now is remittance payments from the 3 million Ukrainians who work in Russia.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 12, 2016, 09:07:27 PM
Looks like I have not heard anything from that part of the world for the past few weeks? Anything new?
This is the same reason I opened this thread, was hoping to read some current run down on the situation.
Swear the news has ran the same stupid stories for the last four days, panama papers, Ukraine, North Africa, North Korea and South America all quiet.
Pulling the plug on cable, such a farce.
Seems to be Russia was being drawn into multiple fronts.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 12, 2016, 08:48:49 PM
So is Yatsenyuk heading happily to London now with his black plastic bags full of cash money?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 12, 2016, 06:56:56 PM
legendary
April 11, 2016, 03:36:19 PM

"Excuse me, gentlemen. I must be off."

Breaking! Yatsenyuk Announces Resignation. Ukraine On the Brink? France Recognizes Novorossia?
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/04/10/breaking-yatsenyuk-announces-resignation-ukraine-on-the-brink-france-recognizes-novorossia/
legendary
April 05, 2016, 11:17:33 AM
Reject Ukraine EU Association! Handicapped Ukrainian’s Plea to Netherlands Before Dutch Referendum
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/i-am-a-ukrainian-handicapped-ukrainians-explosive-plea-to-netherlands-before-dutch-referendum/

Я yкpaинeц / I am a Ukranian
Patriottistische gehandicapte oekraïner, adresseert Nederlanders!

On April 6 the Netherlands will vote in a referendum whether to approve Ukraine’s association with EU, or not. This explosive video from Alexey Zhuravko (RUS: Aлeкceй Жypaвкo) is a plea and call for the Dutch people to reject this association.

Zuravko is a Ukrainian patriot. He is a severely handicapped person, who, despite his disability, has been accused by the Kiev junta of treason and terrorism, and forced to flee the country. Before 2014 coup, Zhuravko was a Ukraine Rada deputy. He is originally from Kherson Oblast, on the border with Crimea. He knows first hand the plight of simple Ukrainians, who continue keeping in touch with him, telling him all their problems. His own Kherson Oblast is in a catastrophic state, being occupied by violent ukro-nazi battalions, Turkish and Crimean Tatar Mejlis militants, as well as ISIS militants.

Video (ENG with RUS and Dutch subs):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKl8w2Y-Gu4

The closing sentence is hard to hear. Just to make sure you don’t miss it, here it is:

‘I am a Ukrainian. For the sake of Ukraine, for the sake of European values and ideals, for the sake of the people of Ukraine, I ask you to reject Ukraine’s EU association agreement.’
legendary
April 03, 2016, 07:19:45 AM
If there ever was a must-read, this is the one. A new in-depth report from Lada Ray:

EARTH SHIFT REPORT 8: BLACK SEA GAMBIT (He who controls Black Sea ​controls Russia’s soft underbelly)
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/earth-shift-report-8-black-sea-gambit-he-who-controls-black-sea-%E2%80%8Bcontrols-russias-soft-underbelly/

Read in this report:

Odessa, Black Sea and a Nuclear Bomb of a story – literally!​

Police state at its peak: I have been banned in Ukraine
Why I never ignore my premonitions & why I have not returned to Ukraine
How, without realizing it, in 2006 and 2013 I made predictions about Odessa and Ukraine

Ukrainian futurist’s dire prediction: Nuclear Strike Against Odessa

Meet international criminal, ex-president of Georgia and US agent, Mikhail Saakashvili, governor of Odessa 2015-2017
Lada Ray assessment and prediction: the future of Odessa​
Wrap-up and assessment: If referendum to join Russia was held today in Odessa…

Sci-fi or horror movie? Surreal ‘Surgical Refuse’ cemetery near Odessa for Ukraine army ATO ​& illegal organ trade to EU: Whistleblower video proof, commentary, full ENG translation

‘Shadow CIA’ Stratfor and George Freedman: Plan to Isolate and Destroy Russia in Order to Open Gates for Global Takeover

Who is George Friedman?
Turkey and Poland emerging superpowers; Russia gone: Friedman’s predictions

Baltic – Black Sea Plan
Poland’s kings, Bros. Kachinski; Russophobia & imperial ambitions; Smolensk crash consequences
Poland’s Cultural Cognitive Dissonance
Ukraine’s role in Friedman’s plan
Turkey’s role in Friedman’s plan
​Stratfor Plan for Romania and Moldova

Baltic – Black Sea Plan turns into ​the Baltic – Black Sea – Caspian Plan
Complete Iron Curtain Fail: Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary rebel
Plan B: how Caspian was added to Stratfor Plan – focus on Caucasus, Central Asia, Middle East
Remaining Balkans resistance: reformatting Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Bulgaria
Black Sea clandestine op: dangerous time bomb installed and ticking! How do we disarm it?

The situation in Moldova, Gagauzia and Pridnestrovie: Overview and analysis of events in Moldavia in October 2014 – January 2016 & the truth about Moldavian and Romanian history

Battleground Moldova – November 30, 2014 Elections
Moldavia Explodes! Anti-EU, Anti-Government Revolt, Parliament Stormed
How $1 billion was stolen from Moldavian people
Why Russia was unable to accept Pridnestrovie as part of the Russian Federation
How Odessa and Pridnestrovie worked together & how Ukraine/Moldavia/Romania/US worked against them
Pridnestrovie blockade: US-Romania-Kiev plan to provoke Russia into sending troops
The story of 1992 Pridnestrovie conflict. General Lebed’s ultimatum

Newest Moldavia developments: Separate deals with Russia, emerging political figures and Moldavia’s unlikely Che Guevara cum 007

​​Gagauzia votes to secede and join Russia if Moldavia is annexed by Romania
How parts of Moldavia began making separate deals with Russia
Oligarch Renato Usatii – Moldavia’s unlikely Che Guevara cum 007

Real-life spy thriller, plus, international scandal! Odessa-Moldavia heist: the unsuspecting President of Moldova Timofti spills the beans to ‘Odessa Governor Saakashvili’; collusion between Moldavian Minister of Interior and ‘Ukraine’s Arsen Avakov’ (Video/audio evidence with full ENG translation and commentary)
Merit: 500
March 26, 2016, 02:14:44 AM
I think the tone is changing in the west, but wouldn´t count too much on it. However; it´ll be very difficult to deal with the terrorists without Russia´s help and it´ll be awkward to be allied with them on the one hand and sanctioning them on the other. Also; corporate owners of western politicians are going crazy what with being kept from extremely enticing deals in Russia now that the Ruble has dropped. And of course there´s always huge work and business to be done in Russia´s natural resources. And it´s a big consumer market. So I doubt that those sanctions will be that long lived.
legendary
March 25, 2016, 05:51:51 PM
The two murderers of the Ukrainian lawyer Yuri Grabovski (who defended two Russian citizens) were arrested. They abducted Grabovski in Odessa, transported him to Kiev, took documents from his office, transported him to the woods near Kiev and killed him.

I wonder if US will create Grabovski list against Ukraine, like they did with Magnitskij list against Russia?

I think not... Ukrainian court released today the two murderers of the Ukrainian journalist Oles Buzina, who was shot in Kiev last year.
legendary
March 24, 2016, 11:54:01 AM
An interesting development of the Kiev-regime political circus. The handlers in Washington are seeking to replace the current gauleiters.
Timoshenko, who has been off the radar since the coup d'etat of 2014, is back again. Having cut off her trademark plait and taking a new "innocent schoolgirl" image, she went to USA for casting on the role of the new Prime Minister of Ukraine. Looks like approval was given, and even the new president, with whom she will be working in tandem, has been selected - former head of SBU Nalivaichenko. According to some reports Nalivaichenko/Timoshenko have already been allocated $1 billion for their needs for replacing Poroshenko/Yats. The funds come from the American banks, but that may be a front to hide the source of financing being the US taxpayers' money.

http://www.aif.ru/politics/world/zapah_goryashchih_shin_amerikancy_hotyat_pomenyat_i_yacenyuka_i_poroshenko
legendary
March 22, 2016, 10:00:48 AM
Yeah, yeah the Russians are always coming. I´ve heard it forever, except they didn´t seem to be coming after the Soviet Union fell, then the terrorists became the big scare for a few  years but now the Russians are back to grab the free world. And the Chinese are probably in league with them. It´s always the same old song.

It looks like the chaos masters are still keeping terrorists as a back-up scare. Russia is far away, while those needing to keep the sheeple frightened need something closer to home.

Incidentally, there were 2 other times, when Russia stopped being the "scare #1":

First during WWII, when Hollywood propaganda machine dud a 180 degree turn. Lada wrote a good article about it last year:
Comrades Roosevelt and Gregory Peck: When Hollywood Sent Its Scripts For Stalin’s Approval
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2015/04/15/comrades-roosevelt-and-gregory-peck-when-hollywood-sent-its-scripts-for-stalins-approval/

And next, when the US puppet Yeltsin was at the helm in Russia. Then the western scare and demonisation was shifted to the other Slavic people - Serbs, while NATO was destroying Yugoslavia.
March 21, 2016, 03:00:17 PM
Yeah, yeah the Russians are always coming. I´ve heard it forever, except they didn´t seem to be coming after the Soviet Union fell, then the terrorists became the big scare for a few  years but now the Russians are back to grab the free world. And the Chinese are probably in league with them. It´s always the same old song.

legendary
March 21, 2016, 02:21:07 PM
Zhirinovsky is harmless, especially because he´ll never be anywhere near being in actual power. I think they use him mainly as a bogeyman to scare westerners. Then when the old record starts, the Russians are coming to gobble up the free world, they can complain and rightly so, they´re not interested at all in re-acquiring former Soviet territory. They have no reason for it. Except maybe the southern and south eastern part of Ukraine and for that they only have to wait. It´ll fall into their lap in due course. And the former holdings and satellite countries in eastern Europe are likely to drift back towards them. In the end it´ll come down to reliable partners and the U.S., E.U. and NATO just are very lacking in that department.

Indoctrination of Dutch schoolchildren:

The only original act in that "Russia scare" Western propaganda from Holland, is that it targets the young uncritical minds of the children, whereas earlier similar propaganda was targeted at the adults.

Compare it to this image from around 1795:

Or to this one from WWI anno about 1914:

legendary
March 21, 2016, 12:39:37 PM
Looks like Spring Fever is in full swing in Ukraine again.

In Kiev they want to prohibit to speak Russian in public places. The are calling the proposed law for "On overcoming the consequences of the Soviet occupation in the linguistic field", actively forgetting the forced Ukrainiasation of Ukraine by Kaganovich and Co in the 1920-1930s

http://www.aif.ru/politics/world/v_kieve_hotyat_zapretit_govorit_na_russkom_v_obshchestvennyh_mestah_smi

About 60% of the population of Kiev speaks Russian (maybe more). When I visited Kiev about 2 years before the coup d'etat, I hardly ever hear Ukrainian while walking the streets of Kiev...  Roll Eyes

Pavel Kuzenkov:
Bolsheviks were the first to create a Ukrainian State, with such attributes as Ukrainian language, with Ukrainian science, with Ukrainian economy. That was an ingenious move. By doing that, they disarmed everyone. Only the genius of Lenin could think of it.
In 1921, while speaking at the 10th summit of the Party in Moscow, Iosif Stalin - the People's Commisar on the affairs of nationalitis, proclaimed:
"Even if in some cities of Ukraine there are still dominating Russian elements, with the course of time those cities will inevitably become Ukranised."

Victor Shedrin:
It was Lenin's thesis: self-determination of nations up to and including separation. And if Ukrainian people decided to become a part of the Soviet Union, then the Ukrainian nation has a right to exist.

Alois Voldan:
Initially the strengthening of Ukrainian identity started not in Galicia, but in Kharkov, in Soviet Ukraine. The policy of indigenisation and suchlike. Assistance in light of Lenin's national policy. Support of the Ukrainian language.
In April 1923, during the 7th Conference of the Ukrainian Communist Party, it was announced about the start of the Ukrainisation policy.
Everything got Ukrainised: state offices, legal procedures, schools, higher education, newspapers, theatres.

The Ukrainian language was studied in schools. Ukrainisation was conducted even somewhat cockily, also including on the Russian territories, which were added to Ukraine by Lenin. By the way, why did he do it? Precisely so as to close the subject of Ukrainian separatism once and for all.
If the Ukrainian nationalists of today studied history, they would have gathered not under the portraits of Stepan Bandera, but under that of the Stalin's People's Commisar - Lasar Moiseevich Kaganovich. It was he, who with an iron fist mercilessly formed the Ukrainian nation from the Malorossian peasants. Beat a Ukrainian identity into the youth.

It was thanks to Lasar Moiseevich, that by 1929 over 80% of schools, 55% of factory-proffesional schools, and 30% of universities conducted their education in Ukrainian language.

While by 1931, 90% of newspapers and 85% of journals of the Ukrainian SSR were published in Ukrainian language.

And that on the lands, where just 15 years before, most didn't even understand what is this "Ukraine" and who are these Ukrainians.

From the book of the second President of Ukraine Leonid Kuchma "Ukraine is not Russia":
"Regardless of the attitude one has to what was happening in 1920s, one must admit that if not for the the Ukrainisation of school conducted at that time, our today's independence would probably not exist. As time shows, the mass Ukrainian school, that graduated tens of millions of people, turned out to be the most important and the most indestructable element of the Ukrainian foundation in Ukraine."
March 09, 2016, 12:32:42 AM
Zhirinovsky is harmless, especially because he´ll never be anywhere near being in actual power. I think they use him mainly as a bogeyman to scare westerners. Then when the old record starts, the Russians are coming to gobble up the free world, they can complain and rightly so, they´re not interested at all in re-acquiring former Soviet territory. They have no reason for it. Except maybe the southern and south eastern part of Ukraine and for that they only have to wait. It´ll fall into their lap in due course. And the former holdings and satellite countries in eastern Europe are likely to drift back towards them. In the end it´ll come down to reliable partners and the U.S., E.U. and NATO just are very lacking in that department.

Indoctrination of Dutch schoolchildren:

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
March 08, 2016, 11:36:58 PM
Former US ambassador to Ukraine announced on his Twitter site about the upcoming appointment of the American citizen Natalia Jaresko - who was acting as a US-appointed Ukrainian minister of Finance - as the new Prime Minister of Ukraine. When that happens, Ukraine will be fully under US control, also at the official level.

https://rns.online/economy/Eks-posol-SSHa-anonsiroval-naznachenie-Yaresko-na-dolzhnost-premer-ministra-Ukraini-2016-03-08/
I think that Lavrov should announce an upcoming appointment of Rogozin or Zhirinovsky as U.S. Secretary of the Treasury or something like that. Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqfvjbR9B70

He is kinda a loose cannon. 
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
March 08, 2016, 10:48:59 PM
Ukraines spot with north and south is leading to a cold war regardless.

And thats probably going to end up as a ww3 scenario if these fuccbois dont understand to come together and stand down.

It will depend on who wins elections in the US.  If Trump wins, WW3 will be postponed.  Bad for business.
But Hillary is an airhead, not very pragmatic so you never know.

re: Ukraine
It will be annexed by Russia sooner or later.  Most Russians don't even consider Ukraine as a separate country, and don't think Ukrainians are a separate nation.  They hear this message in their media, 24/7.  They will probably annex it, then eliminate the "Ukrainian terrorists" by cracking down on any dissent.  In 20 years, after annexation, there will be no Ukrainian language  Wink  And the West will say, see?, they were right all along.

After, Ukraine, they will go after ex-Soviet countries.  Russian politicians don't hide their aspirations.  Listen what Zhirinovsky  (aka Eidelstein) plans for Eastern Europe and Asia are.
He thinks Romania and Poland are artificial countries, never mind Ukraine.

Ukraine is not important, but it is a good strategic buffer zone against NATO.  That is the only reason Russia is interested in it.

The real game is in the Middle East.  That is where WW3 might start.  That region is more volatile.  Cocktail of ethnic, religious, political divisions, history of wars among various groups and completely devoid of dictators.  On top of that you have, Daesh whose goal is to start WW3.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
March 08, 2016, 10:08:46 PM
Ukraines spot with north and south is leading to a cold war regardless.

And thats probably going to end up as a ww3 scenario if these fuccbois dont understand to come together and stand down.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
March 08, 2016, 09:45:36 PM
So, why haven´t they changed the name of the Verkhovna Rada, the parliament? It´s the same name that the Ukrainian Soviet Republic used, then it was the Supreme Soviet.
Not only the name, but a number of MPs as well. Actually, nothing new there since the fall of Soviet Union, even the structure of municipal bodies isn't changed anyhow since 1991. Still the same hierarchical structure of councils and executive committees, which was ruled by the same personalities, but under other flag.

Because ukraine is still a soviet republic, not a parliamentary one. Before the so-called "revolution", Ukraine never had anything like the 1993 coup in RSFSR, that's why they have preserved their old system until these times. Now they're going to replace it with something more centralized and more acceptable in terms of foreign control, like Yeltsin did in the October of 1993. And, just like the dictatorial drunkard Yeltsin did, they're doing that under the guise of "democratic reforms".
Pages:
Jump to: