Pages:
Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 4. (Read 227070 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I don't understand what is going on there in Ukraine. And it's all seem sracry (those photos are scary as well). Our news on TV represent things that r happening in Ukraine mostly from the side of sarcasm and it's all is just dirty as I think. People die on the East on the country and nobody cares.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
President Clinton will send US troops to Ukraine, even if NATO allies are opposing, to stop Russian invasion once and for all. Period.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
As far as I know and as far as my Dutch friends have told me the Dutch goverment still voted yes on this issue. Not that it really matters since what people think isn't gonna change anything my friend.

The association agreement was signed long back (in 21 March 2014). Back then, most of the EU members were in favor of the EU integration of Ukraine. But more than two years have passed and a majority of the members are now opposed to making any more concessions to that country. So for the Ukrainians, visa-free travel to the EU may never materialize.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Let me make this clear once more. The European Union does not want Ukraine as a member nation. A few week ago, there was a referendum in Netherlands regarding this issue. You can find the details here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Ukraine%E2%80%93European_Union_Association_Agreement_referendum,_2016

And this is the mood in other EU member nations as well, and not just in the Netherlands. The Europeans are tired of spending their tax money in Ukraine, where corrupt oligarchs are looting the country.

As far as I know and as far as my Dutch friends have told me the Dutch goverment still voted yes on this issue. Not that it really matters since what people think isn't gonna change anything my friend.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Now  what is the lastest situation?

I know they aren't friends with Russia but what about getting in EU? I also remember someone said Ukraine never will get in EU, or when they finally did, there won't be an EU to get in.

That's just sad. Smiley

They don't have any choice but to join EU. They can't stand their own against Russia.

What Balthazar said above, plus the fact that it's like saying that "Russia can't stand their own against Russia". The animosity of Ukraine against Russia if 90% PR thing - it hinges on the state media pumping that line to the West and to their own citizens (mainly youth, brought up on Soros school books over the last 20+ years), coupled with the remainder of the population held in fear of repressions from the nazis, who permeated the power structures of Ukraine.

It looks like French are waking up at the people's level. In addition to the incident in Odessa, mentioned above, there was a more positive act by a french couple, honouring Alexaned Prokhorenko, when the official West stood down: https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/04/24/inspiring-story-french-couple-decorates-russian-rambo-hero-of-syria-op-with-familys-wwii-medals/

As for what is happening in Ukraine. The tensions are rising, and with several anti-fascist marches on the 9th of May, a large provocation may happen in Kiev, especially now that Nuland basically made an ultimatum to Poroshenko to observe Minsk-2 (and federalise, something Russia said 2 years ago was the only way for Ukraine to survive - now it's too late). Poroshenko will first need to reduce the power of the various Nazi battalions (like Azov, who view Misk-2 agreement as giving up to Russia) and for that a clash/provocations would be needed. Source: the following Analysis by Rostislav Ishenko: https://cont.ws/post/264851
legendary
They don't have any choice but to join EU. They can't stand their own against Russia.

Let me make this clear once more. The European Union does not want Ukraine as a member nation. A few week ago, there was a referendum in Netherlands regarding this issue. You can find the details here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Ukraine%E2%80%93European_Union_Association_Agreement_referendum,_2016

And this is the mood in other EU member nations as well, and not just in the Netherlands. The Europeans are tired of spending their tax money in Ukraine, where corrupt oligarchs are looting the country.
legendary
Now  what is the lastest situation?

I know they aren't friends with Russia but what about getting in EU? I also remember someone said Ukraine never will get in EU, or when they finally did, there won't be an EU to get in.

That's just sad. Smiley

Looks like our dear western friends have absolutely no idea what is happening here. For them, Ukraine is a kind of isolated fortress, which is suffering from continuous attacks by the evil russia. Cheesy

Of course they can't, because at least a half of Ukrainian families has relatives in Russia and vise versa. That's correct not only for regular people, but for top level politicians as well. They're living and working here without any problem. Just to name one example, daughter of Ukrainian president, Eugeniya Poroshenko, is starring in russian tv series.

You can try to employ the corrupt politician as part of some twisted plan to force one part of people stand against another one, this will result nothing but a cataclysmic failure. People will eventually overthrow this fake government and everything will be fine again. After that they will visit you to get a revenge. You should remember that Russian approach to terrorism is far more effective than islamic one, these guys have succeeded in murdering more officials than any "al-quaeda" was capable to achieve. Their experience includes successful assassinations of prime ministers, monarchs, judges and so on. Don't poke them and you won't see a resurrection of "People's Will" party.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

That's just sad. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

That's just sad. Smiley
legendary
Ukraine is in political limbo now because they don't want to cooperate with Russia but EU and NATO are not ready yet to accept them as new member country.

The European Union doesn't want to subsidize the loss-making industries in Ukraine. Already they are subsidizing parasite nations such as Romania and Poland. The EU can't simply afford to support some 40 million people, who are not ready to do hard work. The IMF and the EU have already provided Ukraine with more than €20 billion in funds. But unfortunately, most of these funds were stolen by corrupt officials. 
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
The Ukrainians must be thanking Putin. They only lost around 5% of the land and 10% of the population despite provoking Russia in to waging a war against them. If I was in Putin's place, then the entire Novorussian region would have been part of Russia by now. Anyway... it is just a matter of time. Ukraine will disintegrate, sooner or later.

I don't think so.
Ukraine is in political limbo now because they don't want to cooperate with Russia but EU and NATO are not ready yet to accept them as new member country.
It's sad that because of crisis in Syria western countries forgot so quickly what happened in Ukraine and what Russia did in Crimea.
Ukraine will have to find new way and new identity or they don't have future as country, in the long term.
Their own chance against Russia is to to try to become NATO member a soon as they can.
legendary
What else to expect from these rural monkeys?
legendary
Ukrainian Hospitality: Guards "Tortured" French Veterans in Odessa
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/05/ukrainian-hospitality-guards-tortured.html

French veterans of the events against the Nazi occupation arrived in Odessa to honor the memory of the victims of the tragedy in the House of Trade Unions. To their surprise, the Ukrainian border guards subjected them to torture instead of a rosy reception.

The veterans, without any explanation, were detained all night at the airport and had to sleep on railway benches. The relatives accompanying were obliged to sleep on the floor. The worst thing is that the French were not even given a piece of bread...

"When we arrived at the airport, we were very happy. But when I gave my passport to control, the border guards did not even look at the passport, they turned me back. We thought they knew we were coming, because they never even looked in our passports. We were asked why we came to Ukraine, we answered that we were invited, that we are awaiting, we explained all of this to them. We showed them all the documents, it lasted a very long time.

In the end, we were told that we have no good reason to visit Ukraine. It was very hard to hear, because we have a very good reason. We were not invited by friends, it was important. We spent the whole night at the airport, and eventually we were forced back. It was very cold, we slept on cold benches. My mother is too old to sleep on the bench. Every time I tried to go to the toilet, behind me was a man in uniform. After that mom said she didn't want anything in common with Ukraine. We wanted to understand the reason, but they have not explained anything," said the daughter of a veteran of the liberation movement in France.

The most suspicious thing is that there is any reason for refusing entry. People were not even explained the reasons why. This is, apparently, one of the ways of retaining an information blockade, otherwise it is difficult to imagine the reason served for the refusal.

A similar incident cannot be called anything other than torture, because the age of the veterans is far beyond 70, it is obvious that such an adventure is unlikely to leave a warm trace in the soul of the European liberators from fascism. In Odessa airport, they met one more manifestation of it.

Connivance, arbitrariness? What else can it be called? I'm afraid that the reason is not in the organization of the work of border services, there are blatant elements of information deterrence and "nationalist patriotism", which does not allow to look at the whole Ukrainian picture from another angle - the angle where all France is situated.
legendary
April 30, 2016, 02:03:12 PM
The Ukrainians must be thanking Putin. They only lost around 5% of the land and 10% of the population despite provoking Russia in to waging a war against them. If I was in Putin's place, then the entire Novorussian region would have been part of Russia by now. Anyway... it is just a matter of time. Ukraine will disintegrate, sooner or later.
legendary
April 30, 2016, 10:53:07 AM
Another must-read from Lada Ray:

SPRING 2016 UKRAINE REPORT! Nuclear Disaster, Elenovka Tragedy, War Against Memory, What Russia Wants
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/spring-2016-ukraine-report-elenovka-tragedy-war-against-monuments-nuclear-disaster-warning-how-putin-outplayed-them/

This is a cold and dangerous spring of 2016. At least in Ukraine it is. So much is going on that I’ve decided to publish this new UKRAINE report in two parts.

Part 1 addresses a number of crucial new events and important threats facing Ukraine. These are:

1 The shocking Elenovka tragedy – a clear proof of Kiev breaking Minsk-2 peace agreement.

2 Polish and Ukrainian war against Russian monuments and their own history.

3. Chernobyl-2 in the making: persistent dire warnings of possible new nuclear disaster in Ukraine!

Also in this report:

4. The whole truth about Hitler and Nazi Germany.

5. What does Russia really want in Ukraine?

6. How Putin and Lavrov, through peaceful means and reason, outplayed Merkel and Hollande and why Poroshenko won’t be able to attack DNR and LNR.

7. A concise Lada Ray guide to Ukraine’s parts (See additional maps and complete explanation in ESR6: NEW KHAZARIAN KHAGANATE.)

In addition:

8. Why the pristine Kherson Oblast I once knew is being turned into a disaster zone, being invaded by ISIS militants and the ‘right sector.’ More in the future Earth Shift Report: CRIMEAN AGENDA.

9. Worrying news from Odessa! City’s bracing for possible civil war on May 2 and May 9. The world’s eyes are on Odessa! Part 2 of this report, SPRING 2016 ODESSA REPORT, will put in perspective the dangerous events expected there.

10. Plus, a pre-announcement: upcoming surprise Earth Shift Report re. big changes in EU!

Full report at: https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/spring-2016-ukraine-report-elenovka-tragedy-war-against-monuments-nuclear-disaster-warning-how-putin-outplayed-them/
legendary
April 16, 2016, 12:35:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7VJBG1gEsA

Hehehe, somebody just pooped own pants. Grin
legendary
April 13, 2016, 05:21:51 PM
For those, who come by this thread to get information on the state of Ukraine, I can recommend another source, and the latest article from The Saker:
http://thesaker.is/ukraine-slides-into-chaos-as-the-prospect-of-all-out-war-re-emerges/

The Kiev junta is being exhorted by EU leaders to fully implement the Minsk 2 peace agreement which involves a constitutional amendment giving the DPR and LPR special ”decentralized status” within Ukraine. The old adage he who pays the piper calls the tune comes to mind. After all the EU has loaned 11 billion euros to Ukraine and formed a free trade agreement with Ukraine that effectively gives the EU control over Ukraine’s economy. You would expect the Kiev junta to act like obedient puppets after hearing their masters voice and fully implement the Minsk 2 peace accords and get on with rooting out the corruption that is endemic within Ukrainian society.

However, the Kiev junta is getting a different message from its American sponsor. Last year the U.S. Congress passed the Ukraine Freedom Support Act that increased sanctions against Russia and gave Obama the authority to increase U.S. military aid to the Ukrainian Armed Forces (UAF). There is strong bipartisan support within Congress to greatly increase military aid to the UAF to include so-called ‘lethal aid’ and ‘defensive’ weapons.

Obama claims that he does not want to provide such military aid to Ukraine for fear of escalating the situation and provoking Putin into further acts of ‘aggression’. Yet Victoria Nuland Assistant Secretary of State, who helped organise the coup that overthrew Yanukoich in 2013, told Congress in March of this year that the U.S. has already provided $266 million in military aid which includes non-lethal aid such as 30 armoured Humvees. Nuland said that the U.S. Army has plans to increase the training and equipping of the Ukrainian army over the next year. It is worth bearing in mind that in February 2015 Lieutenant General Ben Hodges revealed that a battalion of U.S. troops was in Poland training the UAF in how to operate against Russian artillery fire and electronic warfare.

Poroshenko has made it clear that he has no intention of implementing the Minsk 2 peace accords. He recently declared that,” Returning of Donbass under Ukrainian control is crucially important. No compromises will be accepted.” He has stated unequivocally that the breakaway republics of Donetsk and Lugansk will be returned to Kiev’s control by the end of 2016.

The ultra-nationalist groups that make up the fight club otherwise known as the Ukrainian parliament may well be divided and bicker incessantly amongst themselves over the spoils of state. One wonders where have all the billions in aid from the EU-IMF-U.S. disappeared? However, there is one issue that they all can unite upon and that is the desire to crush the DPR and LPR and return the whole of the Donbass to Kiev’s control.

The gangster capitalists, who pull the strings in the Rada, are keenly aware that the Ukrainian public is getting very impatient with the grim reality facing them on a daily basis. The collapse in living standards, with much worse to come as the global economy enters a downturn, is creating the conditions for an explosion of public anger and an uprising against the gangster capitalists looting the country.

The Kiev junta face a dilemma. Toe the line from their EU-IMF masters and face a suspension of the cash flow or go to war to stave off revolution from below. The threat from an angry, impoverished populace combined with its ultra-nationalist agenda is leading the junta in the direction of all out war against the breakaway republics in the Donbass region.

Analysis of the daily monitoring reports from the Organisation for Security and Cooperation (OSCE) in Europe suggest that not only is the Minsk 2 ceasefire in tatters but also that the Kiev junta is mobilising its forces for a possible offensive against the DPR and LPR.

And against the backdrop of the above, a different kind of "problem" for Kiev appeared on the 7th of April:

(Article by Ukrainian analyst Rostislav Ishenko, in Russian):
https://cont.ws/post/243702

Summary: Tran-Carpatian regional authority demands autonomy for the region. With the stop of the cash from from US/IMF/EU, which can be looted by the regions, said regions see no reason to tolerate the central Kiev junta. Trans-Carpathia, is now second after Crimea demanding such broad autonomy - Donbass was much modest in 2014, only demanding control over finances and freedom to use Russian language. Trans-Carpathia had a referendum 1991. It was ignored back then, but is still a legal precedent. And Trans-Carpathia is  - unlike Donbass - populated not only by Russians (Rusins), but also by Hungarians, Romanians, etc, so Kiev cannot just start shelling them as well... that would look bad in the eyes of Europeans, who are perfectly fine with the 2-year-long shelling of Russians.
legendary
April 13, 2016, 07:57:02 AM
So is Yatsenyuk heading happily to London now with his black plastic bags full of cash money?

If memory serves me right, Yats was granted Canadian citizenship...

Good. Money and resources stolen from the former USSR and the ex-Warsaw pact countries always end up in the Western nations. London is a favorite destination for the Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs, who plundered the national wealth during the 90s. The Western politicians and bankers will bow down to anyone, if their bags are full of money.
legendary
April 13, 2016, 06:32:35 AM
Looks like I have not heard anything from that part of the world for the past few weeks? Anything new?
This is the same reason I opened this thread, was hoping to read some current run down on the situation.
Swear the news has ran the same stupid stories for the last four days, panama papers, Ukraine, North Africa, North Korea and South America all quiet.
Pulling the plug on cable, such a farce.
Seems to be Russia was being drawn into multiple fronts.

I can recommend you to follow this thread as well:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14523554
Information on the civil war of the Ukro-nazis on the Russian people of Donbass is documented there, and the tension is growing again...
Pages:
Jump to: