Pages:
Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 24. (Read 227070 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
June 07, 2014, 11:26:14 AM
Again.. most of the casualties in the civilian sector was caused by the Georgian soldiers , you said , so you acknowledge there ere casualties made by the Russian soldiers.

There might have been some collateral deaths to the civilians. But the Russians never confronted the civilian population during the 2008 conflict. Some looting and arson was there, but the South Ossetian army was the one which is responsible.

Were you there?

No , he wasn't .
More interesting is that he never set foot in the us  russia or china.
But he knows more than any of us about what's REALLY going there.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 07, 2014, 08:13:26 AM
Politics 101. Sometimes you turn a "blind eye" when your crazy nuclear-armed economic partner/rival with an ego-maniacal leader attacks a small country.

Like when Bush Jr., armed with all the nuclear weapons, lied about the WMD and attacked the small nation of Iraq. Or perhaps when Obama lied about the chemical weapons and attacked Libya?
Activity: 775
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2014, 07:23:50 AM
And you weren't there, and you believed Russian news sources that told you how nice and noble the Russian soldiers were. Is there anything new under the sun?

Since when did reports from the EU and OSCE became pro-Russia?

Politics 101. Sometimes you turn a "blind eye" when your crazy nuclear-armed economic partner/rival with an ego-maniacal leader attacks a small country.
legendary
June 07, 2014, 07:09:49 AM
And you weren't there, and you believed Russian news sources that told you how nice and noble the Russian soldiers were. Is there anything new under the sun?

Read my post again. I read reports from all the available sources, including those available from the RF, EU, OSCE and the UN. Since when did reports from the EU and OSCE became pro-Russia?
Activity: 775
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2014, 07:04:24 AM
Were you there?

At least I could read and write, so I was able to read the reports made by the neutral organizations like the European Union, OSCE.etc. Do you want a web link to their reports?

So they're neutral when they support Russian politics, and evil "Kiev junta" supporting Obama puppets when they don't support Russian politics. And you weren't there, and you believed Russian news sources that told you how nice and noble the Russian soldiers were. Is there anything new under the sun?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
June 07, 2014, 06:46:06 AM
He need a web link to blablablah  Cheesy
legendary
June 07, 2014, 06:44:13 AM
Were you there?

At least I could read and write, so I was able to read the reports made by the neutral organizations like the European Union, OSCE.etc. Do you want a web link to their reports?
legendary
June 07, 2014, 12:25:57 AM
The butchers of Kiev, sponsored by the CIA and the NATO.

Obama’s Kiev Allies Brag About Exterminating Hundreds Of Civilians

http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/obamas-kiev-allies-brag-about-exterminating-hundreds-of-civilians/
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
June 06, 2014, 01:43:33 PM
On to more pressing matters:

Putin hails Poroshenko's 'positive thinking' on settling crisis after D-Day meeting
http://rt.com/news/164236-putin-poroshenko-ukraine-bloodshed/

Most of it is expected. What is especially interesting to note is this:

Vladimir Putin also touched upon economic relations between Moscow and Kiev, in particular, referring to Ukraine’s association with the EU.

"As soon as the treaty is signed and comes into force, we will be taking measures to secure the [Russian] economy,” Putin said.

During Q&A session he mentioned in passing that 5 million Ukrainians work in Russia, and this would have to be somehow solved...
legendary
June 06, 2014, 01:13:18 PM
Again.. most of the casualties in the civilian sector was caused by the Georgian soldiers , you said , so you acknowledge there ere casualties made by the Russian soldiers.

There might have been some collateral deaths to the civilians. But the Russians never confronted the civilian population during the 2008 conflict. Some looting and arson was there, but the South Ossetian army was the one which is responsible.
in defi we trust
June 06, 2014, 01:03:19 PM
Just because the enemy rapes 1000 woman doesn't give you the right to rape 100.

Rape? There were no reports of rape during the conflict of 2008. There might have been some civilian casualties, but most of them were caused by the Georgian troops.

And I really like you Russians (i suppose you don't mind I call you russian )

I do mind. Can I call you American just because you are supporting the US troops?

Where did I ever support them? My point is simple , they are not better than the Russians ones.
Us , Russia , the same damn thing.

And the comparison was simple , I just used rape instead of killing.
Again.. most of the casualties in the civilian sector was caused by the Georgian soldiers , you said , so you acknowledge there ere casualties made by the russian soldiers.

I never hear reports of Chinese soldiers raping women in Angola or Russian soldiers shooting civilians in Abkhazia.

legendary
June 06, 2014, 12:54:54 PM

Rape? There were no reports of rape during the conflict of 2008. There might have been some civilian casualties, but most of them were caused by the Georgian troops.

And I really like you Russians (i suppose you don't mind I call you russian )

I do mind. Can I call you American just because you are supporting the US troops?
legendary
June 06, 2014, 12:52:34 PM
Ljashko (a deputy of the Ukrainian Parliament) pushed out Russian journalists who had the credentials to film in Rada out, while trying to tear their credentials in bits. According to a Ukrainian lawyer, by doing so, Ljashko broke two laws protecting journalist activity.

European Association of Journalists strongly condemned Ljashko's actions:
http://ria.ru/world/20140606/1011004571.html

More on Ljashko:
Ukrainian MP kicks out Russian journos from parliament, calls them ‘spies’ (VIDEO)

http://rt.com/news/164260-russia-journalists-parliament-ukraine/

At this very moment there is a live sending from France with Putin giving speech and answering questions (English dubbed):
http://rt.com/on-air/
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
June 06, 2014, 12:09:14 PM
The sentence's meaning is: There a no other ways of solving this, but through peaceful means.

This is right translation.
in defi we trust
June 06, 2014, 12:02:20 PM
No, no, no. You see why I said, that he could have formulated it better.
The sentence's meaning is: There a no other ways of solving this, but through peaceful means.

Got it , I was amazed when I first read it and when comparing to the damn Google translate it made the thing worse.
Ok , step one done , it took them two months.

I wonder when they will make a plan and when they will apply it.By the time everyone is dead?
legendary
June 06, 2014, 11:55:07 AM
No, no, no. You see why I said, that he could have formulated it better.
The sentence's meaning is: There are no other ways of solving this, but through peaceful means.
in defi we trust
June 06, 2014, 11:51:36 AM

Not on the article but I saw this below:
http://www.interfax.ru/world/380007
Care to translate the last paragraph? He did say that there is NO solution for a peaceful end or that so solution has been discussed ?

He confirmed that there are no alternatives to solving this by peaceful means.

(He could have formulated it better, though.)
[/quote]

So they guy basically said , it will end when we kill them all or the rebels get killed.
I'm waiting for any other staments made by the guys with the real power and how they put it in their own words.

My opinion is still that this is turning into a never ending story like Syria.

in defi we trust
June 06, 2014, 11:48:52 AM
So this gives the right at shooting civilians , good to know!

The Georgian troops had massacred close to 1,000 civilians prior to the arrival of Russian re-reinforcements. And these so called Russian troops included non-Russsians such as Abkhazs and Trans-dniestrians.

And I really like you Russians (i suppose you don't mind I call you russian ) , the urss was never lead by a russian , your army is made more of non-russians , the criminals are all  immigrants , is there any true russian left in that country?

Talking about shifting the blame.

Never heard you defending the us troops for a mistake because that soldier was an afro american not born in the states.

legendary
June 06, 2014, 11:44:59 AM
Ljashko (a deputy of the Ukrainian Parliament) pushed out Russian journalists who had the credentials to film in Rada out, while trying to tear their credentials in bits. According to a Ukrainian lawyer, by doing so, Ljashko broke two laws protecting journalist activity.

European Association of Journalists strongly condemned Ljashko's actions:
http://ria.ru/world/20140606/1011004571.html

Care to translate the last paragraph? He did say that there is NO solution for a peaceful end or that so solution has been discussed ?

He confirmed that there are no alternatives to solving this by peaceful means.

(He could have formulated it better, though.)
in defi we trust
June 06, 2014, 11:44:40 AM
Turchinov cancelled 82 decrees signed by Kuchma, Jushenko and Janukovish during the last years:
http://www.interfax.ru/world/380014

He is making the most of the remaining day (of his life?).

Pages:
Jump to: