Pages:
Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 67. (Read 227070 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 15, 2014, 02:55:03 PM
The holocaust examples are getting a little out of hand.

Whether or not the Ukrainians who are now running the government are "good" and "right" is something I do not know. But I do believe they would be much better served by integration with Europe, over integration with Russia, and it seems Russia has been trying to force the latter on them.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
April 15, 2014, 02:45:31 PM
THE SAME Russian soldiers who were taking part in assault on Georgia NOW ARE IDENTIFIED IN Ukraine disintegrating it with russian GRU and FSB special services, postKGB forces. Shame on you imperialistic Russians.

Your source?

Now if any citizen of Ukraine isn't happy of living in Ukraine he has free choice to change citizenship into russian and leave.

When that becomes mandatory for over 50% of the population, it has a special name: "Entnic cleansing". Latest example: Holocaust. If Jews didn't like it in Germany, they should have left. If Russians don't like it in Ukraine, they should leave. Or else it's gas camera.

So, you are advocating a new Holocaust?

You declared war to all East Europe. Actually we should thank you for waking us up. Now Intermarium between EU and Ruassia is possible to be created. God job! 

Declaring war by inaction, while watching as NATO ravages yet another country for slave labour. Hmmm... By your logic, Russia should have become peaceful and have just sent in troops.
Activity: 186
April 15, 2014, 02:42:43 PM
THE SAME Russian soldiers who were taking part in assault on Georgia NOW ARE IDENTIFIED IN Ukraine disintegrating it with russian GRU and FSB special services, postKGB forces. Shame on you imperialistic Russians.

Posting only russian sources won't make this dirty agression any less dirtier.

You don't remember time when there were no Russians in Ukraine at al? And who made East Ukraine Ukrainians russian speakers? That's russian way of doing things right? Invasion and russification. Over and over, no matter what historic time it is.
Ukraine is not Russia, as Belarus and any other indeprendent slavic state of Europe. You want Poland to remind you who's Królewiec is? You will later after Crimea and Ukraine call Kosovo serbian when you act as Albanians there?

Now if any citizen of Ukraine isn't happy of living in Ukraine he has free choice to change citizenship into russian and leave. Occupation of Crimea isn't enough for you? You want to disintegrate whole country? Maybe start a domestic war? Or maybe you prepair to a full scale attack like in Georgia when only support of few east-europe presidents in Tbilisi forces Putin to stop tanks in Osetia? You want economic destabilisation in your own country, win by not matter what costs? Are you the same as Soviet commies, bolshevics, as murderer Stalin , as murderer Hitler as murderer Lenin?

I know what is black, white and grey about this whole situation and still there is only one country which becames new NaziLikeState in Europe (maybe pushing Israel into second on list). We don't want asian style state moving into Europe people. Don't think this will end without consequences and i'm not talking about USYankees or EUGeys. You declared war to all East Europe. Actually we should thank you for waking us up. Now Intermarium between EU and Ruassia is possible to be created. God job! 
legendary
April 15, 2014, 02:20:34 PM
So am I correct in assuming from the content of the thread so far, that most of the users here support Russia's actions and believe that the new Ukrainian government is illegitimate/illegal?

I'm a little surprised that there aren't more people expressing the opposite point... do you really all think it's that black and white?

You are partially wrong there.

I don't support Russian inaction. Russia should have sent in peacekeeping troops long ago, and Yanukovich could have made an official request for it. He is the legitimate president of Ukraine. Those sitting in Kiev are traitors.

Russia should not let South-East Ukraine become another Kosovo.

But I do support ethnic Russian Ukrainians, who demand to be heard in the South-East of Ukraine, asking for federalisation and the right to use their language.

It's never black and white, but there are limits, when brown enters the picture.

USA called Kiev coup government's unconstitutional actions in South-East of Ukraine, which resulted in loss of life, for "balanced".
http://ria.ru/world/20140415/1004053685.html

Some people ask, if Yanukovich conducted a similar operation in Lvov, would USA also call it "balanced". They flipped when he didn't use Berkut in Kiev, failing to respond to provocations.

Putin called on UN to condemn Kiev's military operation:
http://ria.ru/world/20140415/1004053318.html
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
April 15, 2014, 02:18:21 PM
So am I correct in assuming from the content of the thread so far, that most of the users here support Russia's actions and believe that the new Ukrainian government is illegitimate/illegal?

I'm a little surprised that there aren't more people expressing the opposite point... do you really all think it's that black and white?

thats the whole point. its not.
legendary
April 15, 2014, 02:17:28 PM
The leader of the resistance in Kramatorsk reported that the shooting at the airport was done by Blackwater, when a few resistance members came forth unarmed to conduct negotiations. but we are in the fog of war now, do wait for any further news. Oh, and there was no word of evacuating that closed off floor of CIA Shu'ulathoi (Advisors) in Kiev.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2014, 02:16:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
April 15, 2014, 02:12:31 PM
Have all Americans left the area now?
We have no business being there.
legendary
April 15, 2014, 02:09:27 PM
Erich 15.04.2014 01:55
Lets hope they can run a country better than pick a flag. This whole thing is almost as stupid as clinton and her red reset button.

She was at least right in picking the word, considering her future plans - not "reset" (пepeзaгpyзкa), but "overload" (пepeгpyзкa) Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
April 15, 2014, 01:29:34 PM
http://rt.com/news/yatsenyuk-flag-switzerland-denmark-400/

Erich 15.04.2014 01:55
Lets hope they can run a country better than pick a flag. This whole thing is almost as stupid as clinton and her red reset button.

Ilya Yagolnikov 15.04.2014 02:02
Lol...I bet they couldn't find a Swiss flag and used a Danish one hoping nobody would notice or care! Just like they hoped nobody would notice all the Nazi thugs they used to topple the legitamate government...great job stupids!

dracorex 14.04.2014 22:08

For those who actually know something about the world, this is news. For you, you'd probably be better off watching Cbeebies, it might suit your level more.

Anyway, this shows a large lack of competency, if they do not even know the flags of not so distant countries. This is really something that everyone gets taught in geography in primary school. It just further demonstrates that the Ukrainian coup-imposed "government" is a total joke and have no idea how to run a country.

Roll Eyes
legendary
April 15, 2014, 12:54:58 PM
French Navy’s destroyer Dupleix won’t enter Black Sea in 2 days – Russia’s ministry

The French Navy destroyer, Dupleix, is unlikely to enter the Black Sea during the next two days, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Tuesday. The French anti-submarine frigate was expected to join the country’s vessels in the Black Sea on Monday. However, the French military’s plans changed for some reason, and the ship is still in Limassol, Cyprus, a source in the Russian ministry told ITAR-TASS. Meanwhile, US destroyer USS Donald Cook and French surveillance ship, Dupuy de Lome, which entered the Black Sea on April 10, are now docked at the Romanian port of Constantsa. The French rescue ship, FS Alize, which has been in the Black Sea since March 26, has now left, the source said.

I wonder why..?
legendary
April 15, 2014, 12:47:21 PM
According to the latest news, it is (for now):
http://ria.ru/world/20140415/1004044329.html

Also:
http://novorus.info/news/policy/15239-rossiya-gotova-nanesti-sokrushitelnyy-udar-v-sluchae-esli-goryachie-golovy-v-kieve-ne-odumayutsya.html

Poccия тaкжe cчитaeт нeпpиeмлeмыми плaны Киeвa o пpивлeчeнии OOH к yчacтию в cвoиx пpoтивoпpaвныx дeйcтвияx в югo-вocтoчныx peгиoнax Укpaины. B cлyчae нeoбxoдимocти миpoтвopчecкий кoнтингeнт бyдeт нaпpaвлeн caмoй Poccиeй и вoвлeчeниe в кoнфликт пocтopoнниx cил нe oпpaвдaнo.

Пoкa Poccия, пo cлoвaм Лaвpoвa, oжидaeт oбъeктивнyю инфopмaцию oт миccии OБCE, кoтopaя иccлeдyeт cитyaцию в Cлaвянcкe. Имeннo Poccия нacтoялa нa oтпpaвкe миccии OБCE в этoт peгиoн, и тeпepь ждёт oбъeктивныx фaктoв, o пpoиcxoдящeм тaм.

Russia does not consider plans of coup government in Kiev to have UN troops involved in illegal activities. If absolutely necessary, Russia will send its peacekeeping troops itself, without involving foreign forces into the conflict.

According to Lavrov Russia currently awaits reports from OSCE from Slavjansk, whom Russia directed to go there.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 15, 2014, 12:12:44 PM
There are several confirmed deaths among anti-government activists in Kramatorsk, reports war correspondent and member of the Russian Presidential Council of Human Rights, Maksim Shevchenko. According to Shevchenko, who is currently in the Donetsk region and receives feeds from human rights activists in Slavyansk and Kramatorsk, the airport has been captured by troops. Kramatorsk activists reporting on live internet channels, however, claim that they are still holding their positions following the attack.

Fighting not yet finished in Kramatorsk.
legendary
April 15, 2014, 11:38:36 AM
 During the Olympic games, one comment from a Norwegian commentator caught my attention. A Ukrainian female biatlonist (I think, I didn't keep up with the events that much), was poised to get gold on the final run, and the commentator said: "Look at her, her country is on the way to disintegration and civil war, yet look at her go for the gold medal!" That comment puzzled me back then - Maidan protests didn't yet enter their most violent phase.
It carries a whole new weight now.

German gutter publication Bild sent a petition to Bundestag to remove Russian T-34 from a memorial near Brandenburg gates in Berlin "in connection with Russian tanks threatening Ukraine and the whole of Europe".
http://www.bfm.ru/news/254611?doctype=news
Are they off their rocker completely. Last people checked, it were Nazi-controlled tanks from Ukrainian Army, that are threatening Ukrainian people in breech of §17 of Ukrainian Constitution. Looks like Bild is associating with the Nazis and wants them to return to Germany without any awkward reminders.

Medvedev said in a short address that "Ukraine is on a brink of Civil War and that is frightening".
http://ria.ru/world/20140415/1004027821.html
"Everyone who blames Russia for holding Ukraine by the throat, must help Kiev".
"The West must give Ukraine a real help, and not instructions to militants in that country."

A comment:
Dave Harpe 15.04.2014 15:49

How about this headline:

Neo Nazis Begin Ethnic Cleansing in Eastern Ukraine.

I can't help but think that they want to make sure not many Russians can vote when they hold their upcoming "election" .
legendary
April 15, 2014, 11:28:55 AM
At least 500 Ukrainian soldiers in 20 armored vehicles have entered Slavyansk. Protesters are ready to fight them.
legendary
April 15, 2014, 11:27:21 AM
Ukrainian fighter jet shot down near Kramatorsk.

Details not available.

http://rt.com/on-air/

Well... Turchinov just made his decision to follow Hitler, Mussolini, etc. steps Roll Eyes

Puppet scum.

Ukrainian fighter jets bombed Karamatorsk airfield. Several civilian injuries from the bombing.

http://rt.com/news/kramatorsk-ukraine-attack-army-664/
“They started negotiating with the people’s militia, which is in control of the airfield. The shooting started unexpectedly. There are injured among the people’s militia, and there may be deaths,” they said.

This sounds like a typical US strategy. Imitate talks, then kill everyone.
legendary
April 15, 2014, 11:25:35 AM
Ukrainian fighter jets bombed Karamatorsk airfield. Several civilian injuries from the bombing.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
April 15, 2014, 11:23:40 AM
Well... Turchinov just made his decision to follow Hitler, Mussolini, etc. steps Roll Eyes

Puppet scum.
legendary
April 15, 2014, 11:22:15 AM
Russia stopped transfer of military equipment from Crimea to Ukraine, as Russia is under international self-imposed obligation not to deliver weapons to hostspots.
http://www.rg.ru/2014/04/15/priostanovka-anons.html

No reason to give Nazis more people to kill their own people with.
legendary
April 15, 2014, 11:15:47 AM
Ukrainian fighter jet shot down near Kramatorsk.

Details not available.

http://rt.com/on-air/
Pages:
Jump to: