Pages:
Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 65. (Read 227070 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
April 18, 2014, 03:17:49 AM

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 18, 2014, 02:53:50 AM
The real face of the Nazi Yatsenyuk and his master Obongo:

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
April 18, 2014, 02:41:11 AM

"Two worlds
Two georgians
Both worked for the country. One for foreign, one for his own."
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
April 17, 2014, 11:25:15 AM
Every larger body will eventually split into parts. It's the order of things. Enough of examples too.

If the population is fairly homogeneous, then the country can remain stable even if the population is extremely large. The perfect example is China. Somewhere I heard that there are more than 1,000 languages spoken in China, but 93% of the population is ethnic Han. Another example is the USA. But I am wondering how can a country like Papua New Guinea remain stable, when the population there speaks some 900 languages (and the total population is just 6,000,000).  Grin

Unfortunately we can't bet on this but in 100-500 years I wonder if China will still be intact. Same for USA.
legendary
April 17, 2014, 10:46:12 AM
Every larger body will eventually split into parts. It's the order of things. Enough of examples too.

If the population is fairly homogeneous, then the country can remain stable even if the population is extremely large. The perfect example is China. Somewhere I heard that there are more than 1,000 languages spoken in China, but 93% of the population is ethnic Han. Another example is the USA. But I am wondering how can a country like Papua New Guinea remain stable, when the population there speaks some 900 languages (and the total population is just 6,000,000).  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
April 17, 2014, 09:50:26 AM
It kind of seems ass-backwards to split the country up into tiny fragments. Progress is going the opposite way - combining into larger bodies rather than splitting into a separate country for every single slightly different ethnic group, religious faction, etc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 17, 2014, 09:26:32 AM
It kind of seems ass-backwards to split the country up into tiny fragments. Progress is going the opposite way - combining into larger bodies rather than splitting into a separate country for every single slightly different ethnic group, religious faction, etc.
legendary
April 17, 2014, 09:25:50 AM
3.5 million is x2 of my country population Smiley
Our news are filled with ww3 fear monger.
People is actually concerned we will be next. It's ridiculously funny.

You are from either Macedonia, Slovenia or Latvia. If you are living in Macedonia, then there is not much to worry about. Macedonia is not a NATO member and is officially neutral. In case you are from Slovenia, not much to worry although Slovenia is a NATO member. The country is not in bad terms with Russia. On the other hand, if you are from Latvia, you are one the firing line.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
April 17, 2014, 09:16:50 AM
US to send non-lethal aid to Ukraine
http://rt.com/usa/non-lethal-aid-ukraine-988/

We all know what they mean by non-lethal - military advisors Wink

One comment:

Richard Altorfer 17.04.2014 11:28

So they deny that the "non-lethal aid" is body armor etc. Well we will soon see when Ukranian troops wear MICH helmets instead of their shh60 steel pots, or ACU/marpat camo body armor...

Putin on Kiev op: 'Tanks, jets against own people?! Are they nuts?!'
http://rt.com/news/putin-ukraine-military-operation-120/

“Have they lost their minds!?” said Putin during his annual question and answer session. “They are deploying tanks, armored vehicles and weaponry! Against whom?! Are they nuts?!"

US facing intelligence ‘black hole’ over Ukraine events
http://rt.com/op-edge/us-intelligence-ukraine-situation-316/

The United States is facing an intelligence ‘black hole’ over what is happening in Ukraine in the last few month, and not feeling able to judge the events clearly resort to shrill response and rhetoric, Oxford University historian Mark Almond told RT.
in defi we trust
April 17, 2014, 08:09:16 AM

You're from the Baltic states?
I can understand a bit of the fear but it's also maybe that news channel  want to get a higher rating also ..
legendary
April 17, 2014, 07:50:30 AM
NATO will not be happy.

There is indicative data for question 2 here:
http://modsite.by/allresult/#.U0mEKPl_vG9

65% for Russia
26% for Ukraine (cumulative)
9% stay independent
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
April 17, 2014, 07:50:07 AM

legendary
April 17, 2014, 07:07:38 AM
Good news. Referendum planned for the 11th of May an Central Election Committee is being organised.
There will be two questions (tentative proposition):
1. Do you agree with formation of an independent Republic of Donetsk?
2. Which state should Donetsk republic be a part of: Ukraine or Russia?

It will be interesting to see whether the NATO and the Kiev regime will allow this referendum to move forward. 4 weeks time is remaining,,a nd a lot can happen in four weeks.
legendary
April 17, 2014, 06:52:03 AM

Hmmm , let's get Klichko out of this.
He might have taken a few euros or more  but unlike the others he had earned enough cash by himself to buy those houses.

Ok, I also heard that he got to drinking recently, having finally realised what kind of hell hole he dug himself into. I shall be magnanimous.

You just had to attack him .... why this ?

I am not attacking, but relaying information, that I gleaned from some Ukrainian chatter, that actually sounded rather sympathetic and a little pitying for the situation he got himself into. There is a difference. I don't have anything against him.

You've got this from a chatter , but you still had to point it out.
It's like , hey this guy isn't like the others , I admit , he's not corrupt but man he has such drinking problems....

It was still a personal attack with no reason , just to make him look bad like the others.

I disagree on that point. It was actually meant as a way of showing that he's regretting getting mixed up with the others, but doesn't quite knowing how to get out of it. This might get perceived differently by Western readers, but if what I relayed is true, then people in Ukraine and Russia will see it almost as Japanese see committing sepukku to save one's face.

Details of the Donetsk referendum, May 11.

http://vk.com/coldwar20?w=wall-59311144_16061

Good news. Referendum planned for the 11th of May an Central Election Committee is being organised.
There will be two questions (tentative proposition):
1. Do you agree with formation of an independent Republic of Donetsk?
2. Which state should Donetsk republic be a part of: Ukraine or Russia?

There are 3.5 million people who can vote in Donetsk, so there'll be a lot of work for the Committee in the coming days.
legendary
April 17, 2014, 01:26:15 AM
Details of the Donetsk referendum, May 11.

http://vk.com/coldwar20?w=wall-59311144_16061
in defi we trust
April 17, 2014, 12:49:08 AM

He might have taken a few euros or more  but unlike the others he had earned enough cash by himself to buy those houses.

Ok, I also heard that he got to drinking recently, having finally realised what kind of hell hole he dug himself into. I shall be magnanimous.

I am not attacking, but relaying information, that I gleaned from some Ukrainian chatter, that actually sounded rather sympathetic and a little pitying for the situation he got himself into. There is a difference. I don't have anything against him.

You've got this from a chatter , but you still had to point it out.
It's like , hey this guy isn't like the others , I admit , he's not corrupt but man he has such drinking problems....

It was still a personal attack with no reason , just to make him look bad like the others.

legendary
April 16, 2014, 11:21:22 PM
‘Kiev wants to spark war between NATO and Russia’
http://rt.com/op-edge/eastern-ukraine-military-operation-860/

Kiev knows that the Russian forces will exterminate theirs in less than 6 hours. So they want the NATO to intervene. But the problem is that Obama, Merkel, Hollande.etc are not interested in waging a war against Russia. And those who want to intervene (Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Rep.) don't have the balls to do that on their own.
legendary
April 16, 2014, 04:54:17 PM
A new Op-Edge on RT, taking different look at Ukrainian conundrum:

Everyone blames either US or Russia, but what about the country, where the crisis actually unfurls?

‘Kiev wants to spark war between NATO and Russia’
http://rt.com/op-edge/eastern-ukraine-military-operation-860/

DW: No, of course, it’s silly. There is an old joke about the state secretary: “How can you tell that John Kerry is lying? Because his lips are moving.” He is paid to do that. I don’t blame him personally, but it’s hard to respond to lies when they are so huge and there are so many of them.

Haven't hear that one!  Grin
legendary
April 16, 2014, 04:34:51 PM

He might have taken a few euros or more  but unlike the others he had earned enough cash by himself to buy those houses.

in defi we trust
April 16, 2014, 04:04:56 PM

Pages:
Jump to: