Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit Requirements too difficult to JR. Members - page 12. (Read 2465 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

i just want to ask what is merit? what is it for? why we all need requirements to have merits?
hopefully you jr members and above can answer this and explain it to the beginners like me.
For more information please read here Merit & new rank requirements Read the information carefully. Then try to improve the quality of your post. Merit is pretty easy to get, if you can make a good contribution.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Merits are for quality post, so lets just make a useful and good quality information mate. 10 merits is not so hard,the harder is when you are in higher rank that requires more merit. I agree with your suggestion mate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
One of the purposes of merit is to make participants more appreciate posting other members. Of course with different quality posts.I understand that rank still newbie or jr members will be difficult, but that's is challenge.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
This will be getting moved shortly but I think the system is relatively good doe what it is supposed to do. Before it was too easy to grind an account up to a specific point and with the addition of the merit system it prevents a ton of people from shitting up the forum with a bunch of low-effort posts and threads which result in the same mundane bullshit being repeated day in and day out.

I'd think that 100 merit is a wee bit high for members but it should be attainable within the expected effort you'd put onto a forum post. Be more useful and valuable as a whole and there will be more merit to slide your way.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
you can still search for campaigns that accept JR.member like kick city bounty, current, and others.

or also you can follow social media like facebook and tweeters, maybe it will help you a little income.

and to raise your rank, please! make posting quality and also have constructive sentences.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
You've got some of the lowest quality posts I've ever seen on this forum. I highly doubt you'll be getting any merit any time soon. I've seen people get negged for giving merit to those covertly begging for merit. This post is easily the longest post you've ever written, which clearly shows you're only posting for the bounties, rather than to contribute.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
It's a meta discussion. Please move this thread to the below mentioned section to get proper response and attention.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0

Thanks.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Make a reading a habit and make a quality post so members here in forum will notice your post. 10 merits is very easily to get, better start with a quality posts or visit in your local thread and make a new thread.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
Yes merit requirements are very difficult to participate in signature campaigns. But I am not discouraged and always patient with trying to create quality content on the forum. Selau makes posts that I think are qualified. And keep trying and learning from experienced users. Expand reading will also be very helpful.
Activity: 72
It is definitely difficult to earn merits, but since it is important and one of the requirements to be a member for junior members like me, I would try and try posting high quality posts just to earn those.
Activity: 84

i just want to ask what is merit? what is it for? why we all need requirements to have merits?
hopefully you jr members and above can answer this and explain it to the beginners like me.

Merit is a very important requirement for you to become a member in Bitcoin. You will be needing at least 10 merits to become one. In order to have oR gain it, you are going to post high quality and good posts to the topic that you agree with. There are people in the highest position assigned to give merits.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Merit requirements are in place so that the quality of posts in the forum increase.

Don't worry too much. Just try to post quality posts and also post in the threads that somebody linked here. Once you post good quality threads you will start getting merits.
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Merit is difficult not only for Junior Members but also Full Members and Senior Members. 10-100 or 250 merit is too difficult to earn. I do not understand the purpose of this. You can think that most people spam messaging to level up, but this is another reward for them to login to the site often. Bitcointalk may disappear in the future if they insist in such terms.
Activity: 284
So I joined a signature campaign and they removed JR. Member bounties. Now I am having a problem on how to be a Member ranked. I just learned that I need 10 merits to have a member rank. So to any JR. Member here, let's do our best to make quality content so that someone will recognize our efforts in making our community better.

If anyone can provide a link to people giving merits after doing something good or productive please give link so I can earn merits not by asking people but because of my effort and for JR. Members to have a reference too.

Thank you so much. Have a nice day  Smiley

Difficulty is always be part of ranking up. Theymos wants everyone to be aware of some shitposts so we are going to avoid that through merit system. You should understand that everyone even the higher ranks are having difficulty when it comes to ranking up. So you should do quality posts instead and do not beg for merits because it will be given to you if they think that your posts has its quality.

Merit is like a reward in exchange for your quality posts. We are required to have merits for us to rank up. Higher rank means a higher chance of having a big payout.
Activity: 266
For sure they will not give you merit even you are begging with them. Unless, if they will become your great friends. Merit system is designed for the users here in the forum to have a quality post. If you want to earn merits, don't find them, just make your work and they will find you.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
So I joined a signature campaign and they removed JR. Member bounties. Now I am having a problem on how to be a Member ranked. I just learned that I need 10 merits to have a member rank. So to any JR. Member here, let's do our best to make quality content so that someone will recognize our efforts in making our community better.

If anyone can provide a link to people giving merits after doing something good or productive please give link so I can earn merits not by asking people but because of my effort and for JR. Members to have a reference too.

Thank you so much. Have a nice day  Smiley

you can earn merit if they see that your post or opinion have a quality or debatable. maybe so you should improve your post.. so they give you merit without asking people to give it to you..
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
Interestingly this is really an issue one has to be alarmed about. If one is to consider quality in a post, what criteria is used to determine the quality scale of a post. Maybe i will have to visit the thread that talked about merit again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103

Thank you so much. Have a nice day  Smiley
The moderators check out all the post daily...If they are eligible for a merit they will give..but without quality posts you cant get merit..and it is not only hard for you but for everyone..So make good quality posts,earn merit,~earn money.

I do not think that moderators check posted messages every day!I sent several complaints to the moderators about the violation of the rules of the message and after that nothing happened.That's why they introduced merit, so that we control each other ourselves)
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
Another thread about merit eh?
Any concern about the system or the forum should be posted to meta not here,this is bitcoin discussion.Since your still new,it's understandable but try to make it proper next time.
Majority of the new members also complains about it(which they shouldn't have),but they have no choice but  to follow the system and for the sake of the forum as well,Besides getting an amount of merit to get to a member rank is not that difficult if they have the perseverance and the eagerness to create and contribute good to the forum.Give time to the new system and to everyone's self a well.
Pages:
Jump to: