Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 78. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
January 05, 2016, 11:33:25 AM
for me signature campaign is good method to growing bitcoin, also we can invest money with buying altcoin, but you must doing more research before invest Smiley
I'm not going to talk about a signature campaign, because everyone would already know it,
I would comment on, who do you mean by investing in altcoin?
what should be in research on altcoin, I think altcoin too volatile compared with bitcoin and a altcoin would surely die, what are you still confident to invest there?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
January 05, 2016, 11:14:13 AM
since  i am new in the world of forex currency .
but i think that the best way to earn bitcoins is
signature campaign but it should not used as
to earn btc but for increase own knowledge .
many of my friends are working on trading
 and also they earn a lot of amount of btc as
per month income .
so i think trading is also a better way to earn money
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 05, 2016, 11:07:41 AM
for me signature campaign is good method to growing bitcoin, also we can invest money with buying altcoin, but you must doing more research before invest Smiley

A signature campaign is an excellent way to get a little extra bitcon.
But if you want to earn some real bitcoin start giving out loans or start some kind of service; like a translation service.

Faucets shouldn't be on the list to grow your bitcoin.

translation service payment rate is not very high, but first I have done translation services, I usually do it in the thread altcoin and once the translation I can get about 0.1, but is now smaller
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 05, 2016, 10:14:31 AM

But if you want to earn some real bitcoin start giving out loans or start some kind of service; like a translation service.

True faucets are just for learning about bitcoin. No way you can earn or grow you bitcoin substiantally
In a few weeks I will try out the lending program, not sure if it's worthwhile but we will find out soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
January 05, 2016, 10:11:21 AM
a good method, is by having a good escrow service, and help people who need someone to trust, you can begin to charge something very small to encourage new adopters, something like 0.1 at launch would suffice

seems easy to be escrow but to get to that stage, you should have a positiv trust that much, you have to earn the trust from others users
i think income from escrow seems quite large

I think it is better to investments in lending, could in this forum with several members of trusted or in btcjam and loanbase.
yeah I ever tried to grow bitcoin from lending, I several times lend money to someone, but most of them only mode to sell their accounts, I have 5 default loan account hmm, not a good idea

if you have  got 5 default loan account then why dont you sell them and get back you loan amount, you took that account in collateral of against the loan amount just message them that if they dont send back the loan then you will sell that accounts.

Activity: 994
January 05, 2016, 09:41:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 05, 2016, 09:21:13 AM
a good method, is by having a good escrow service, and help people who need someone to trust, you can begin to charge something very small to encourage new adopters, something like 0.1 at launch would suffice

seems easy to be escrow but to get to that stage, you should have a positiv trust that much, you have to earn the trust from others users

I think it is better to investments in lending, could in this forum with several members of trusted or in btcjam and loanbase.
yeah I ever tried to grow bitcoin from lending, I several times lend money to someone, but most of them only mode to sell their accounts, I have 5 default loan account hmm, not a good idea
Activity: 546
January 05, 2016, 07:01:28 AM

Lending sites like BTCjam and loanbase suck as there is a big possibility that you will be just scammed. I also been ripped off on BTCjam before and I never go back to the site anymore. Lending on this forum will be better coz you can ask for a valid collateral which can help if ever the borrower will default on its loan.

i dont think lending is good way maybe if you meet the person face to face but here i would skip it
still good method is mining and signature camp and offering services

Asking a valid collateral will be your guarantee that you won't lose on lending here, even on strangers. Its not necessary to meet up with the person you are lending for some bitcoin. Anyways if you still don't think its a good way, I respect your opinion Smiley
January 05, 2016, 06:48:04 AM
If you only want safe investments. Those are the only ones. Signature campaign is definitely the best.

Signature campaign is not investments though. it's like a job to me, work by posting in this forum. and yeah signature campaign is the best methods to grows your bitcoin.

I think it will be also considered as an investment coz you are investing time on it Cheesy But seriously, some people do consider it as an investment. As you can see , bitcointalk forum account sales were on the marketplace section and people were buying it solely for signature campaign.
Activity: 364
January 05, 2016, 06:34:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 05, 2016, 06:22:26 AM

Lending sites like BTCjam and loanbase suck as there is a big possibility that you will be just scammed. I also been ripped off on BTCjam before and I never go back to the site anymore. Lending on this forum will be better coz you can ask for a valid collateral which can help if ever the borrower will default on its loan.

i dont think lending is good way maybe if you meet the person face to face but here i would skip it
still good method is mining and signature camp and offering services
January 05, 2016, 06:14:25 AM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 05, 2016, 05:48:17 AM
In general good methods are always the same...
but life of methods are very different.
today sign campaign are told for good...
ok
if tomorrow each member here asks for a sign campaign...believe me it will then be the worst method.
advertiser canot give more than their incomes...
if you have 1000000 publishers...the advertisers cannot pay high 1000000 publishers.
2 solutions:
they pay less each publisher
or
they select the publishers

So you can take any method...a method is never the best a long time...if it were so...it would be know.
it is called the "market regulation"

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
January 05, 2016, 05:28:24 AM
Beware of shitcoins. That's why for a newbie I don't recommending altcoin trading as it's only for an average bitcoin knowledge. There is a so called trap so for now, you can do focusing on bitcoin trading.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 05, 2016, 03:21:48 AM
Trading altcoin is very good way to earn money.
But you need to find stable coin.

you can trade any altcoin but you have in mind this that most of alt are scams they have some price then they jump you buy then rapidly fall you lost
not good option but if you're good then ok

But those jumps can also be profitable if you would know when it will rise or fall right? I am still getting some knowledge about those altcoins and still cant understand much.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 05, 2016, 03:19:50 AM

you can trade any altcoin but you have in mind this that most of alt are scams they have some price then they jump you buy then rapidly fall you lost
not good option but if you're good then ok
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 05, 2016, 03:06:48 AM
If you only want safe investments. Those are the only ones. Signature campaign is definitely the best.

Yes plus those other websites that pays you whenever you share something that is a good post or some news regarding bitcoin, I dont really know how they profit in this kind of websites but it is still good if they are paying.
Activity: 420
January 05, 2016, 03:00:03 AM

Signature campaign is not investments though. it's like a job to me, work by posting in this forum. and yeah signature campaign is the best methods to grows your bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
January 05, 2016, 02:57:11 AM
Trading, but likely you will lose bitcoins. Easiest way is to just hold them, and exhange money for more BTC
This is way better trading BTC to dollars than trading BTC into alt coin. Most of alt coin now is just a shit coin.

agree with you, in middle 2015 arround juni-agustus, Im lose at some Shitcoin, like gorillabuck, droidz, and more im forget it , trading altcoin is very hard, also the voltage up and down quickly, someday i get profit 03btc at paycoin (XPY) in 2days and i lose 1,3btc at 1day  Grin
January 05, 2016, 01:56:35 AM

I think it is hard to get profit on trading altcoin with a stable price coz as far as I know traders do prefer those that has fluctuating price and quite unstable. On that note, traders will manage to get profit with the price movement. BTW trading altcoin is really interesting, I might try it one day Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: