Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 15. (Read 94914 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
After the auction has finished BTC will go up. Profits from mining scrypt coins will continue to decline.
All these newbie miners are dumping their scrypt coins each day in exchange for BTC because they want to sell them for Fiat.

Whatch out what your saying  Cheesy.. We mine altcoins and sell them for btc aswell for our costumers.

Yes I have heard about MinePC.nl
I bought a A2BOX not the mini the big one and it had many issues too but Im in talks with minereu.com.  
I think we will solve this out....

I will let you know

My experience is that they will try to help you when there are problems. And they are not doing very difficult about refunds.

The thing I don't like is that sometimes they sell you stuff that clearly has been used in some mining plant and has been damaged for that.
Many of these Chinese factories are mining their asses off with equipment that should go to the customer.
A 24h burn-in test in a clean environment would be good, but 30 days in a coal mine seems not.
Activity: 434
Just don't think it'll pay off. Think you'd be better off just renting hashes for mining those algos.
No profit for me at all the last two day's. I'm a little demotivated due to all the problems with my last order.
Still have a GPU rig standing here, without GPU's because I sold them.
It might be a good idea to buy some of these low power nVidia Maxwell GPU's for it and start mining X11 and X13 coins.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I bought a A2BOX not the mini the big one and it had many issues too but Im in talks with minereu.com.  
I think we will solve this out....

I will let you know
It's very tempting to dump them straightaway when you see the first little peak of the day. Razor is a good one to mine and hold at the moment, price should rise in the next few days after the next block halving at 20,000. I must admit though it is better sometimes to take scrypt mining profits, buy X11 hashing power and mine those coins. I made a 333% profit mining that ridiculous VVV coin yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
After the auction has finished BTC will go up. Profits from mining scrypt coins will continue to decline.
All these newbie miners are dumping their scrypt coins each day in exchange for BTC because they want to sell them for Fiat.

Whatch out what your saying  Cheesy.. We mine altcoins and sell them for btc aswell for our costumers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Profits are bad the last two days, this stupid auction of seized BTC is killing everything. I guess when that's done with and all the idiots realise that 0.23% of the supply of bitcoins really doesn't make much difference, things will bounce back.

It's everything coming together. End of the month, BTC auction, people losing alot last weekend, you name it.... It will pick up.
Activity: 88
How do you explain the dust on the fan and all over the inside? As well as tatty stickers stuck over other tatty stickers?

These units are clearly not new.

Right!!!

I paid a premium price for the A2Mini and I expect brand new equipment and not some worn out stuff that looks like it has been standing in a desert for some months.  

I amazed with your case. Does not seem right selling used equipment.

Next week, I receive a Huracane and two ThunderX3, scares me in the state they're coming.

Hope all is well.

Another thing guys, I come from the old mining with graphics cards, this is all a bit new to me.

What I have to do to run the miners? Burn an image "ZeusController 1.0" on SD RaspberryPi and then install it. ? something more technical? There is little info.

Thank you.

You can run them on a PC with cgminer. Or you can like you said use Zeus controller on a Raspberry Pi.
I think Zeus controller 3.0 is the last one.
Zeus controller uses an old version of cgminer v3.1.1, but it seems cgminer v4.3.5 has just been modified for Zeus as well.
MinerEU and Hashra also have software for the Raspberry wit Zeus support.

https://github.com/MinerEU/scripta_a2/tree/zeus
http://hashra.com/support/
https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer

VERy Thanks!!
How do you explain the dust on the fan and all over the inside? As well as tatty stickers stuck over other tatty stickers?

Right!!!

I paid a premium price for the A2Mini and I expect brand new equipment and not some worn out stuff that looks like it has been standing in a desert for some months.  

Next week, I receive a Huracane and two ThunderX3, scares me in the state they're coming.

Hope all is well.

Another thing guys, I come from the old mining with graphics cards, this is all a bit new to me.

What I have to do to run the miners? Burn an image "ZeusController 1.0" on SD RaspberryPi and then install it. ? something more technical? There is little info.

Thank you.

You can run them on a PC with cgminer. Or you can like you said use Zeus controller on a Raspberry Pi.
I think Zeus controller 3.0 is the last one.
Zeus controller uses an old version of cgminer v3.1.1, but it seems cgminer v4.3.5 has just been modified for Zeus as well.
MinerEU and Hashra also have software for the Raspberry wit Zeus support.

https://github.com/MinerEU/scripta_a2/tree/zeus
http://hashra.com/support/
https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer

Activity: 88

Right!!!

Hope all is well.

Thank you.
This was the first time in three weeks that it happened.
The interface showed the blade with zero cores.
Can be a glitch or a tiny bug in the software.
I still use the Innosilicon image, and not the one from MinerEU.
I caught mine doing that last night (my silver one). I think I'm going to have to schedule a cronjob to kill the process every now and then

Profits are bad the last two days, this stupid auction of seized BTC is killing everything. I guess when that's done with and all the idiots realise that 0.23% of the supply of bitcoins really doesn't make much difference, things will bounce back.

All these weak hands are dumping their coins.

This morning I found out that my A2Mini has been hashing on one blade for 9 hours.
I had to restart cgminer, now it works fine again.
So hardly any profit last day, something like $25,-  Cry

Maybe it is wise to wait, soon there will be a new breed of miners.
Due to all these problems I lost a whole month of mining profits, before I can get another A2Mini the difficulty will be sky high.

That's not something I'm bothered with. I don't mine LTC  Grin

I also don't believe there will be other miners before the end of august. All I see is promises.
Maybe it is wise to wait, soon there will be a new breed of miners.
Due to all these problems I lost a whole month of mining profits, before I can get another A2Mini the difficulty will be sky high.

Ok, Bill agreed that I can ship it back for a refund.
That seems like the best solution because I can't accept it like it is.
All together I lost at least 3 to 4 weeks I could have been mining with it.
Now I have to find another way to get a decent one.

I might sell mine if it's up and running again, to buy a big one. But don't expect discount. It's not like it brought me anything yet  Sad

Ok, Bill agreed that I can ship it back for a refund.
That seems like the best solution because I can't accept it like it is.
All together I lost at least 3 to 4 weeks I could have been mining with it.
Now I have to find another way to get a decent one.

Pages:
Jump to: