Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 19. (Read 94914 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Right, well I have it now. It's certainly not the same A2 as the first one. Differences noted so far:

Black Case
Nice chrome handle on the top
Real 400W ATX PSU
Access slot for SD card in top
A nice layer of dust on the fan, and all the internals
Brown PCBs that seem thinner

Edit -  And even louder than the first one

Very interesting. I'll have to wait until at least tomorrow.

I assume the blades are the same? Or do they already have 10 chips.
Too bad I ordered 2 new PSU's and now I only need one.
Let me know the results.

I don't hope they replaced the fiberglass PCB's with Pertinax ones.
Activity: 434
Seems to work OK, will get it all setup then measure power consumption
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Right, well I have it now. It's certainly not the same A2 as the first one. Differences noted so far:

Black Case
Real 400W ATX PSU

Edit -  And even louder than the first one

At least you know it works...

Black Case
Real 400W ATX PSU

Edit -  And even louder than the first one

TCM
Activity: 251
Well my Interlink man is sitting outside my house in his van, smoking a cigarette and drinking his coffee before he gets my parcel out :-)

The picture completes.

It's a working mentality going from IT to the delivery monkeys it seems.
Well my Interlink man is sitting outside my house in his van, smoking a cigarette and drinking his coffee before he gets my parcel out :-)
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Good looking site you have here.  I noticed you doing some sort of affiliate program...guess I'll have to register to get more details.  Seems to be a pretty popular way to try and bring in more potential business.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
All A2MINI has been dispatched today as we planed

I can vouch for that as when I was picking up my A2BOX DPD pulled and and they loaded a shit load of boxes going in the van. Going to be a lot of happy miners Wink
TCM
Activity: 251
Any progress on getting those shipping costs back from order #2000?
Activity: 244
All A2MINI has been dispatched today as we planed
I was just relieved when the Interlink website said "We have your parcel". If my usual guy brings it, it'll be here at 9am tomorrow
Estimated delivery date for my new A2Mini is now the 25th of june, when true that will be a lot quicker than last time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
A bunch of stuff really, some days good, some days not so good. I did very well with Razor, got in very early on that. Otherwise I just look for steady coins that have a good daily range of values, low difficulty, good block reward, and where there is not enough interest in the mining the coin. That way you get most of it and can pull in on average $40-$50 a day. That'll give me a 90ish day ROI. With a bit of careful mining and choosing when you sell the coins though, you can get it much higher. And don't forget to keep an eye on the rental markets, for example when Razors difficulty went through the roof - you could get more renting your rig than from mining the coin.

It's definitely not a mine and forget operation though, need careful planning, research and execution. And stay away from multipools.

And keep an eye on the ANN board here

Yep, my prospects were looking good... untill one blew after only a week. Still waiting....
A bunch of stuff really, some days good, some days not so good. I did very well with Razor, got in very early on that. Otherwise I just look for steady coins that have a good daily range of values, low difficulty, good block reward, and where there is not enough interest in the mining the coin. That way you get most of it and can pull in on average $40-$50 a day. That'll give me a 90ish day ROI. With a bit of careful mining and choosing when you sell the coins though, you can get it much higher. And don't forget to keep an eye on the rental markets, for example when Razors difficulty went through the roof - you could get more renting your rig than from mining the coin.

It's definitely not a mine and forget operation though, need careful planning, research and execution. And stay away from multipools.

And keep an eye on the ANN board here
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
My A2's won't take 100 days to ROI, but even if they do, it'll all be profit after that.

I've got a 24V Meanwell running one of my constant current LED circuits at home, been rock solid for the three years it's been running. Have to see if I can get hold of one

I'd love to know what you're mining and your calculations.
+1
I'll never pre-order, too much uncertainty.
Most of the time they deliver months too late or the equipment uses much more power than promised.
KnC also has a bad track record lately, when you read the KnC-Miner thread on bitcointalk you won't be happy.

Activity: 44
My A2's won't take 100 days to ROI, but even if they do, it'll all be profit after that.

I've got a 24V Meanwell running one of my constant current LED circuits at home, been rock solid for the three years it's been running. Have to see if I can get hold of one

I'd love to know what you're mining and your calculations.
Activity: 44
I must admit I only heard of GAW a few days before their 500MH/s miner announcement. I can't vouch for them in any way. KNC are pretty trusted, which is why I made the order with them.

Just disappointed with their tactics. I don't think a month is enough for the drop in price and increase in MH to allow their early adopters to ROI, apparently the increase in MH is purely firmware, so I'm hoping they will release batch 1 at 400MH and give those that pre-ordered and gave them the money to fab the chips a chance to ROI. Wishful thinking me thinks.

Probably the first and very last time I will pre-order if I'm honest.

They are being sold everywhere, so that should be no problem.
The reseller over here has them in stock, on the Meanwell site it seems to take longer.

Pages:
Jump to: