Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts. - page 12. (Read 28091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
We had advertisements for our FB page. I can prove it with screens if you need Smiley

Ironically, Joshua Zipkin of AMT, son of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, sells such a service.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
those are nice daily payments there @Markj113 Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We are still giving out free cloud mining contracts. PM me for more info.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Daily payments received to date (200 gh/s contract) :

0.00867347 BTC
0.00874600 BTC
0.00829127 BTC
0.00853379 BTC

Activity: 476
let's have some fun
Very nice! Looks like I be trying to save some cash to buy a contract  Shocked

Cheesy a name a word

Following pic came to my mind when reading you want to spend money here
Red flags are usually serious stuff, especially when bulls are involved, no ?

Watch your ass I'd say, it might get a special treatment

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Now received 3 payments from my mining contract Smiley

Very nice! Looks like I be trying to save some cash to buy a contract  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
If they are legit I think they have no reason not to accept crazyearner's proposition. Until now the evidences speaks agains them so this could be their chance to prove themselves. Crazyearner pls keep us informed.
I will I have offered in the past and I went to 3 business in the past and proven they where roge business and nothing their. The first company I  visited was when Scrypt asics where vapour or still in testing stages. A company come out called blue something. I cant exactly remember their name proper but I went to location and I already knew it was not an actual business. Well it was but it was a business premisses and offices and hotel rooms.

The business address that got registered was in fact the café at the bottom floor of the business. When I spoke to them they had no idea. I ask them for their business email and forwarded everything to them they said sit down have a drink after reading it they where shocked to see what they had come across and couldn't parse me enough as they where getting weird calls and I cleared things up for them. I said to them not a problem It was a company I was looking to buy off and many other people where too but I was local and I decided to do my investigating.

Am not pointing the finger at MinerTechnologies however I like to do research into the company and do so of my very own.

Am not saying their  a scam am not pointing the finger. However until dodiligence is done then I will go from their.

Its our office and we have our servers located there as well. You can step by anytime, only contact us first. (Business days)
There is no fess all is included in price. Payments are made every day directly to your BTC address. In end of July you can order it and receive it in same day if you pick up by yourself, so if the product is in stock, you can order it and receive same day.

Thank you very much for getting back to me.  Are you open tomorrow? I know it is weekend however some business are open and this would be a perfect time to meet up in person and have a chat.

Just on more final question. If  I am buying from you and picking up from location. Then if this is collection is this going to be exempt from import taxes because you are located within the UK and you are actually doing the importing etc.

Crazyearner thank you for the service you're doying for the comunity. We need more people like you.
By the way, disregard OvervoltYou posts. I have discovered him/her to be a scamer: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashrentals-5-year-contract-cheapest-00033-btc-ghs-636083
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Now received 3 payments from my mining contract Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Looking interesting with a new player in the market. Hoping that we the customer will get better deals as the competition heats up!

Yes, this company looks good for me so far I did some research on It and It's pretty new but It looks promising and serious , hope I'll have good business with you in the future but firstly I would like to try your products a little Smiley

Creazyearner update us here how It will go , thanks for you efforts.

No problem glad to be a service to the community. If theirs a way to book a visit tonight would be awesome even tomorrow too. Will drop you an email now MinerTechnologies to go though some details.
legendary
Activity: 938
Looking interesting with a new player in the market. Hoping that we the customer will get better deals as the competition heats up!

Yes, this company looks good for me so far I did some research on It and It's pretty new but It looks promising and serious , hope I'll have good business with you in the future but firstly I would like to try your products a little Smiley

Creazyearner update us here how It will go , thanks for you efforts.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
If they are legit I think they have no reason not to accept crazyearner's proposition. Until now the evidences speaks agains them so this could be their chance to prove themselves. Crazyearner pls keep us informed.
I will I have offered in the past and I went to 3 business in the past and proven they where roge business and nothing their. The first company I  visited was when Scrypt asics where vapour or still in testing stages. A company come out called blue something. I cant exactly remember their name proper but I went to location and I already knew it was not an actual business. Well it was but it was a business premisses and offices and hotel rooms.

The business address that got registered was in fact the café at the bottom floor of the business. When I spoke to them they had no idea. I ask them for their business email and forwarded everything to them they said sit down have a drink after reading it they where shocked to see what they had come across and couldn't parse me enough as they where getting weird calls and I cleared things up for them. I said to them not a problem It was a company I was looking to buy off and many other people where too but I was local and I decided to do my investigating.

Am not pointing the finger at MinerTechnologies however I like to do research into the company and do so of my very own.

Am not saying their  a scam am not pointing the finger. However until dodiligence is done then I will go from their.

Its our office and we have our servers located there as well. You can step by anytime, only contact us first. (Business days)
There is no fess all is included in price. Payments are made every day directly to your BTC address. In end of July you can order it and receive it in same day if you pick up by yourself, so if the product is in stock, you can order it and receive same day.

Thank you very much for getting back to me.  Are you open tomorrow? I know it is weekend however some business are open and this would be a perfect time to meet up in person and have a chat.

Just on more final question. If  I am buying from you and picking up from location. Then if this is collection is this going to be exempt from import taxes because you are located within the UK and you are actually doing the importing etc.
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
legendary
Activity: 938

Minertechnologies accepted crazyearners request, so I think they are legit and the Gh/s price looks legit to me It's cheap but not so cheap that It would look to odd , It's just cheaper compared to other companies but not much , It's a competition and the best deal wins. I'll stick here for longer because I believe their products could be a good investment, we'll see.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
We had advertisements for our FB page. I can prove it with screens if you need Smiley
In other words you bought FB likes?
To be fair, that's pretty common practice for many companies both legit and not so its just not right to judge someone for using a common marketing technique.
But it proves they are a new company with no real client database. They want to look like they are liked and respected though. IMO it's a fraud, but that's just my personal opinion.

every company has to start somewhere... if you were to open a page on fb to sell a new type of item, if you have hardly any likes on your page then people will just look and go off it as they wouldn't see your product to be special due to no other interests form anyone else... Might seem like fraud but it can really work
Merit: 251
To be fair, that's pretty common practice for many companies both legit and not so its just not right to judge someone for using a common marketing technique.
But it proves they are a new company with no real client database. They want to look like they are liked and respected though. IMO it's a fraud, but that's just my personal opinion.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Buying Facebook likes is very common! easy to do too! It can possibly lead to more sales
Activity: 308
Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool
Merit: 251
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
MinerTechnologies I see you are online. Please comment on crazyearner offer. Do you accept it or not? This translate: Are you legit and it's no problem for you or are you some shity scamers and it's imposibble for him to visit you?
Pages:
Jump to: