Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts. - page 11. (Read 28091 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i am interested with cloud mining offer.
$850 = 200 GHS for 12 months contract is fine price
especially with 7% affiliate comission, If i can bring someone buy contract using my referral link, i can get 14 GHS for free. nice offer
MTCH2 is only 0.63 watt / GHS. but my house power can't deliver 1900 watt Grin
i can promote this to my friend who have enough power
cloud mining program seems to be best options here for me

I'm interested in cloud mining too and just have a closer look on your website. May I know if your cloud mining service supports merged mining of altcoins just like cex.io?

And your website says "Guaranteed Earnings, if we don't deliver promised profits, we refund your loss", may I know what more details about it? What exactly are your "promised profits"?

Please let us know. Thanks
hmm i think they still don't support merged mining like that
focus to mine BTC is best options, since another sha256 coin not as worthy as BTC
maybe they will refund our losses if their hash rate drops because technical system
Activity: 465
Merit: 250

I'm interested in cloud mining too and just have a closer look on your website. May I know if your cloud mining service supports merged mining of altcoins just like cex.io?

And your website says "Guaranteed Earnings, if we don't deliver promised profits, we refund your loss", may I know what more details about it? What exactly are your "promised profits"?

Please let us know. Thanks
This looks good, and I happy that OP accepts to visit him for several people and he is even going to make a video so I'm waiting for the video Smiley Seems they are really legit or we will soon find It out Smiley
that's would be good news
if visitor can make a video there and proof it, many investor will interest with this cloud mining
how come pbm***** with anonymous owner can have many investor although they never give us a chance to visit their farm, i'm sure minertechnologies will get more investor in cloud mining with their transparancy
One client already contacted us and will meet us soon, he wanted to make video with us and some pictures.

Later today I will also publish video with our server and it's mining speed.

Good to see that. Look forward to viewing your video later today

Many people still have a little doubt on your products. It's time to show some proofs here

If your products are real and you don't scam then your prices do look competitive to me  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This looks good, and I happy that OP accepts to visit him for several people and he is even going to make a video so I'm waiting for the video Smiley Seems they are really legit or we will soon find It out Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
aks them via Mail, they are pretty responsive.  Cool
Activity: 583
Maybee a meet and Greet would sort out some of the Scam Stuff
Maybee someone can do an stopover in UK/Ireland and check them out Wink

are they in tamworth? im not far away at all. in birmingham, can i visit please
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
One client already contacted us and will meet us soon, he wanted to make video with us and some pictures.

Later today I will also publish video with our server and it's mining speed.
legendary
Maybee a meet and Greet would sort out some of the Scam Stuff
Maybee someone can do an stopover in UK/Ireland and check them out Wink

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
All our devices works with cgminer.
legendary
For the Asic 200 Mh/s what are the Power estimates? you claim Power Supply will not be included is a RPI included?
will that Scyrt Device work with Cgminer?
legendary
If they Deliver the Batches on that Dates they stated, than these Devices are a real Competion for all the other Asic Vendor out right now.
You have Asic Scrypt Miners and if you could run them for cloud mining then it would be great

I believe scrypt is the future and I'll be interested in trying it out for cloud mining  Wink
Activity: 420
Please fix the link in the bottom of your op. It says https://mining.minertechnologies.com, but it should be http://mining.minertechnologies.com the https one doesn't work.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
One more question.  For the scrypt miner it states the PSU is not provided, but 1200W is required.  Would a standard ATX PSU work here?  For example, the Corsair AX1200i or the EVGA G2 1300?  What are the connectors (PCI-e), or something else?

Thanks again.

Using branded is fine such as Corsair. using anything like a generaic none branded or low end is asking for problems get something that's gold or plat rated.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool
One more question.  For the scrypt miner it states the PSU is not provided, but 1200W is required.  Would a standard ATX PSU work here?  For example, the Corsair AX1200i or the EVGA G2 1300?  What are the connectors (PCI-e), or something else?

Thanks again.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Looking at the specs of the hardware in the first post, are the power consumption numbers you quote based on 220V?  If yes, can you provide what a US consumer might expect on 120V power?

Thanks.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
With the failure of so many hardware companies to produce product, or to meet expected rates and/or power consumption the market needs some new players.  Spondoolies-Tech came onto the scene and produced a great piece of hardware - the SP10.  I own one, and while it screams like a banshee in heat, it produces the advertised hashing rate.  Let's hope Miner Technologies can be just as innovative.
Pages:
Jump to: