Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 190. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Until SMOS implements log file functionality, we have no idea why are we having these issues  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 19
I used to use DSTM on Ethos, but that kept crashing my rigs every 2-4 hours. Bminer handles much higher OC as well, EWBF or DSTM won`t even boot with my current OC settings, when bminer boots and runs with no problems.

DSTM on SMOS used to work for me good. Right now I am mining ETH on Claymore and I am facing this issue.

I am not sure if it's related to the miner or the SMOS itself.
I used to use DSTM on Ethos, but that kept crashing my rigs every 2-4 hours. Bminer handles much higher OC as well, EWBF or DSTM won`t even boot with my current OC settings, when bminer boots and runs with no problems.
1080ti

ZEC

Bminer

Oh God, That's bad. Did you try DSTM?

Anyways, What is your Telegram if you don't mind? (Maybe we could work-around a solution while waiting for someone help us here)?

You can PM (DM) me.

Thanks.
Activity: 1
Hi there.

I have:
ASRock H81 PRO BTC R2.0 motherboard
3x RX570
3x RX580

When all this runs on Windows 10 -> the rig is working normally.
I switched to simplemining and now the situation is very-very strange. Please help.

Here is the problem.
When 5 of all 6 GPU are pluged in PCIx1 -> everything is working perfect (30MH).
When I plugged the 6th GPU in PCIx16 -> all cards working with about 8-10MH (instead of 30MH).

Where is the problem? Can you help me?
Inverted, I have same problem!!!

Sick of those random restarts. I used to have them around specific time every day, now now they are random. Sometimes rig restarts and keeps mining, but sometimes goes offline and doesn`t restart - I`m loosing coins because of this shit!!!

Hi,

Which card are you using?

Which coin are you mining?

Which miner are you using?

Inverted, I have same problem!!!

Sick of those random restarts. I used to have them around specific time every day, now now they are random. Sometimes rig restarts and keeps mining, but sometimes goes offline and doesn`t restart - I`m loosing coins because of this shit!!!
Hello, I am looking to find out the reason why my rigs are restarting again and again after some duration of time? (Duration is random)

There is no power cut.
No Voltage Fluctuations.

1. Why do you think it's restarting again and again? (8-9 times in last 24 hours)

2. How can I start the logging of logs in SMOS?

Thanks.
Activity: 10
I love this software, although I only have 1 rig with a 280x and a 290x lol but I love it nonetheless Smiley I have no complaints as such but I wish the dashboard was as attractive and informative as hiveos. Just wanted to say thankyou for the software it’s rock solid Smiley
Activity: 20
I have same problem but I can't solve this problem...
I have motherboard H110 Pro BTC+ and I flash with last BIOS update.
I already did installation recomendations that are in SimpleMining Site.
I attach error that I have when I boot SimpleMining OS.
I already reflash my pen drive and have same problem...
Anyone can help to explain  to me what I have to do?
https://mega.nz/#F!FEJ3xRQQ!sxivx5tR-Biip2f8wSH9MQ

I did notice these after usb drive corruption even thought I flashed and tried with another as well as new USB drives, same motherboard. But it goes through and starts mining. If anyone has any idea if that is normal or how should it be fixed, please share.
Activity: 35
Hi,

Can you Add OptiminerZero as i would like to mine Zero coin.

I was trying to mine GOBYTE coin using ccminer-tpruvot-v2.1 and ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-cuda8.0 but it says not-supported.

Some one help me to mine GoByte and Zero coin

That is what I linked above optiminer 2.1.2 Tytanick said he is looking into it as above as well.

Hi,

I thought it is a different script that is why i requested seperately.

If we can able to mine it is good.

Once if Admin added the miner can you share the script to mine GoByte and Zero coin

Regards,
Muthu
Activity: 31
Hi,

I was trying to mine GOBYTE coin using ccminer-tpruvot-v2.1 and ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-cuda8.0 but it says not-supported.

That is what I linked above optiminer 2.1.2 Tytanick said he is looking into it as above as well.
Activity: 35
Hi,

Activity: 1
I have same problem but I can't solve this problem...
I have motherboard H110 Pro BTC+ and I flash with last BIOS update.
I already did installation recomendations that are in SimpleMining Site.
I attach error that I have when I boot SimpleMining OS.
I already reflash my pen drive and have same problem...
Anyone can help to explain  to me what I have to do?
https://mega.nz/#F!FEJ3xRQQ!sxivx5tR-Biip2f8wSH9MQ
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
So after about 2 straight weeks of mining perfectly, the SMOS just went down with no error code, overheating, or anything I could see.

I tried the internet connection, a new USB, and unplugging/restarting the rig.

Lastly, I deleted the current rig that was not connecting and now when I plug in SMOS can't find any rig in my dashboard.

The monitor code says that it wants me to connect to the rig that I can't see.

What am I missing?
Please connect LCD to your rig and see what happens there, make a video and if it will be unclear please send it to our support at [email protected]

MR TYTANICK
Can you please add optiminer 2.1.2 i would very much appreciate  https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerEquihash
I am looking into this.

Hi. Can you add Raven AMD Miner ?
https://github.com/aceneun/sgminer-gm-x16r
Also looking into this miner but first approach failed on compilation under linux. We will be trying.

Also we need to make few adjustments in Telegram BOT notification system and i think that it will be soon live Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
So after about 2 straight weeks of mining perfectly, the SMOS just went down with no error code, overheating, or anything I could see.

I tried the internet connection, a new USB, and unplugging/restarting the rig.

Lastly, I deleted the current rig that was not connecting and now when I plug in SMOS can't find any rig in my dashboard.

The monitor code says that it wants me to connect to the rig that I can't see.

What am I missing?
Activity: 31
MR TYTANICK

Can you please add optiminer 2.1.2 i would very much appreciate  https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerEquihash
Activity: 448
Merit: 88
Activity: 42
Update v1150
- fix for ethminer blocking stats in dashboard
- fix in Nvidia OC script on p104 p106

Thank You very much, sure nobody can imagine the load you have with such amount of users, all demanding new miners, improvements etc.

But from the other hand, we have to give some sort of feedback.

I have p104 with modded bios. On win i can hit 40Mhs eth @ 100watt per card from the wall with underwolt and memory boost.
On smos no matter what i do i can't go over 35.xx Mhs @ 110 watt...
Jump to: