Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 192. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
1. With the steady growth of NIVIDIA rigs and miners since last year till now, I think we should pay attention to top mining apps for NVIDIA GPUs. At minimum, we need to always have the latest ccminer / tpruvot version. v225 for example now have RVN/X16R version. There are also other ccminer forks that are popular for other coins like Klaus and Alexis.

2. With Monero/Cryptonight coins being threatened by ASICs from Bitmain and Baikal - soon GPU miners will be looking at other algos closely.... including ZEC and ETH - hopefully ASICs wont touch them anytime soon. So we should start focusing on latest and most up to date miner versions for these groups, and start to purge algos that have been taken over by ASICs like SIA, DCR, LBRY, Pascal, Cryptonite etc.

3. Create "Voting" method for miner apps - this way, we can address members demand for which miner apps most needed openly/transparently/fairly, rather than going through the forum postings.

4. Claymore ETH just released v11.5 to fix compatibility esp for AMD GPUs that have BIOS mods. I think this should be on the urgent list because most of the miners here are still on ETH and I bet everyone has modded BIOS tuned for ETH mining.

1. There is already ccminer 2.2.5 released 9 days ago Smiley

3. I already have that in plans but i do not have clear idea about this.
4. OK i implemented it right now.

I am still focused on new firmware for SSRv2 and Extension Boards release.
I want to close this as soon as possible and the move on to next things.
But yes, the voting should be done quickly to have idea what You guys want the most !
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

UPDATE miner

- added claymore-eth-v11.5
Activity: 20
Claymore's v11.5 please, why this isn't on the to do list #1?
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
Today I just gave it a shot and installed SimpleOS on my second rig. However I do have problems with the pool, I did try eu1.ethermine.org but I get errors:

- ETH: Jobe tieout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec
- ETH: Share rejected

Also it detects only 7 of my 8 cards, what to do? Using pretty standard settings:
Code:
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool  eu1.ethermine.org:4444  -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -asm 1 -tt 2

What is wrong? When I use a standard configuration it seems to work.
Code:
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -asm 1 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333
Activity: 7
UPDATE: dashboard v3042
- final deployment of previous bugged dashboard, so all changes from v3040 are live just now
- dahsboard is now little more responsive (doing some action will reload RigList or GroupList
- in RigGroup there is a search field, try to writing only part of what you are looking for, for example claymo or eth

Noticed that some of my offline rigs have a RED fonted reboot or reload on the Actions panel - what are those RED indicate ?

Here is previous changelog:
- fixed bug which was creating multiple new groups instead one
- fixed rare case when rig with wrong mac like 88888887 is flapping in dashboard list
- changing email in rig will not migrate your rig settings to new email from now
- implemented few CSRF fixes recommended by security company
- removed annoying auto complete history list in 2factor field
- another few php code improvements for faster responses and improvements in database
- small adjustment for smartphone web browsing
- when you change some settings in rig, reload or reboot then red icon will appear until rig will apply this action

So it shows PENDING action for rig.
When rig will take this action you clicked, it will revert to blue icon Smiley
This is just a beginning.
We will make this more user friendly Smiley
It is just something that shows us if we clicked this or not Cheesy

Guys can You tell me which miner programms are you missing the most ?
Please tell me exactly the repository of miner or website link or something.
I saw few ccminers but they are 1-2 year old ...

pls instal  Claymore's version is v11.5
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-dual-ethereum-amdnvidia-gpu-miner-v150-windowslinux-1433925

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
- final deployment of previous bugged dashboard, so all changes from v3040 are live just now
- dahsboard is now little more responsive (doing some action will reload RigList or GroupList
- in RigGroup there is a search field, try to writing only part of what you are looking for, for example claymo or eth

Noticed that some of my offline rigs have a RED fonted reboot or reload on the Actions panel - what are those RED indicate ?

- fixed rare case when rig with wrong mac like 88888887 is flapping in dashboard list
- changing email in rig will not migrate your rig settings to new email from now
- another few php code improvements for faster responses and improvements in database
- when you change some settings in rig, reload or reboot then red icon will appear until rig will apply this action

I just realized what those RED icons do and I must say these are awesome changes because now I can see state of rigs during reboots or reloads when changing algos, this will be useful during trouble shooting too.

For updating of miners:

1. With the steady growth of NIVIDIA rigs and miners since last year till now, I think we should pay attention to top mining apps for NVIDIA GPUs. At minimum, we need to always have the latest ccminer / tpruvot version. v225 for example now have RVN/X16R version. There are also other ccminer forks that are popular for other coins like Klaus and Alexis.

2. With Monero/Cryptonight coins being threatened by ASICs from Bitmain and Baikal - soon GPU miners will be looking at other algos closely.... including ZEC and ETH - hopefully ASICs wont touch them anytime soon. So we should start focusing on latest and most up to date miner versions for these groups, and start to purge algos that have been taken over by ASICs like SIA, DCR, LBRY, Pascal, Cryptonite etc.

3. Create "Voting" method for miner apps - this way, we can address members demand for which miner apps most needed openly/transparently/fairly, rather than going through the forum postings.

4. Claymore ETH just released v11.5 to fix compatibility esp for AMD GPUs that have BIOS mods. I think this should be on the urgent list because most of the miners here are still on ETH and I bet everyone has modded BIOS tuned for ETH mining.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

Activity: 11
I agree with log files. I`m getting random shutdowns and reboots and I don`t know why.

https://i.imgur.com/pkGp1W0.jpg

Hi,

I didnot find any Log on my Dashboard.

How to get it.

Thanks in advance

I'm not seeing that Menu Option for "Log File" as well.

I would love to be able to view it because I've been getting a whole bunch of restarts I'd like to debug

Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Activity: 13
"There is no screen to be attached matching miner" means you did not configure your email right on the USB stick, or if you did, you need to login on simplemining.net with your email, and configure your rig.

Thank you so much Rcalin,  miner_cuc and Squintz - with all your guys suggestion and experience.. I managed to make it work!!
[/qu

Can you share the bios setting with TB 250 pro?

I get it run to the option
Ubuntu
Advanced Ubuntu Options.

Whatever i choose, the screen is black. Not sure why but i will try to reimage smos to see it helps.

Thank you.
Activity: 210
copper member
Activity: 124
I buy/sell crypto worldwide
there is an API? I cant find any info about it.
Activity: 210
Mine stopped working as well. Just rebooted, but it stayed at 0.
Activity: 10
Is it only for me or is the restart counter not working anymore?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Activity: 39
I have that situation also... on 5 x RX580

60, 59, 59, 53, 51 °C

Also after I moved on 11.4 on last one I have lower hashrate
29,38 MH/s

I have same OC settings for all cards.

At the moment I mine ETC.

Any idea about this 29,38 MH/s?

I fixed 29,38 MH/s and now I have 30,42 MH/s on last GPU also.
I lowered OC settings for last card only.
Activity: 35
I agree with log files. I`m getting random shutdowns and reboots and I don`t know why.

https://i.imgur.com/pkGp1W0.jpg

Hi,

I didnot find any Log on my Dashboard.

How to get it.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 55
Tytanic,

One of the cards on my 8 card rig is running hotter than others, but how do I find it? SMOS doesn`t tell me what PCI slot that card is plugged in.

you can turn cards off/on by pressing the corresponding number key on your keyboard if you attach a keyboard to the miner or log in through ssh. This works for cards 0-9, and then use the arrow keys to turn off/on cards 10-12.

using this you can disable all cards as soon as the miner loads, and then one by one turn them on and feel them with your hand for warmth. note which is which and keep it for later.

You mean while it is mining (the DOS like invironment) you will just push 0-9 to toggle/switch on/off  a particular GPU? Could you post a Screenshot how it looked like.

Exactly, just try it yourself. press once and the card turns off, again and it turns on. press 1234567890 and cards 0 through 9 will turn off.
Activity: 35
Hi,
At simplemining 1050ti's powerlimit not working?
From wall i read same watt usage when i power limit to 50 watt, it consumes 75watt

1060's working fine, the problem is 1050 and 1060 uses same watt downside is 1050 gaves 14.8Mhs, 1060 gaves 23.9Mhs  both 75 watts Embarrassed, claymore settings can not apply powerlimit to nvidia cards, how can 1050ti users power limit their gpu's

Thanks.

sory for my english.

Hi,

I am also using 1060 and 1050ti But i am getting 18.5Mhs and 11.4Mhs can u share the OC settings of both card.

Thanks
Muthu
Jump to: