Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 204. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
tytanick,

Have you made any changes to miners/SMOS in last 24 hours? I have started to get reboots on one of my rigs and these huge hashrate swings which I did not have before. My hashrate is 9500 sol/s, but on pool now it swings like mad. My average hashare on pool also has dropped as you can see.

https://i.imgur.com/b8Dw4PI.jpg
Activity: 168
Merit: 39
that captcha is much better thank you.  makes a big difference for mobile use.
let us know when you add the updated ccminers.  will use windows until then, need it for coin.
Thanks

The ccminer is beeing one of my highest priorities now.

awesome Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
let us know when you add the updated ccminers.  will use windows until then, need it for coin.
Thanks

The ccminer is beeing one of my highest priorities now.

Thanks
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard v3036
- added Litecoin as service fee deposits
- google captcha is now back again
- cosmetics changes in dashboard
- changing password will log out all other sessions
- big php code improvment

You prommised me and my buddy miners(we have 96 rigs in total, on your service), that in maxim 2 weeks we will have last ccminer. 1 month later, still no ccminer, and no update about it.
Great service, thanks.
Yes i did say that Sad
We had problem with ccminer that will be solved soon.
I understand your disapointment.
We still need some time but much shorter.

About hiring people.
It is all beeing covered.
Can not say details about this Smiley
If everything will go as planned then soon development will have speedup Smiley
And this is all i wish right now Smiley

Activity: 28
You prommised me and my buddy miners(we have 96 rigs in total, on your service), that in maxim 2 weeks we will have last ccminer. 1 month later, still no ccminer, and no update about it.

Great service, thanks.
Activity: 22
can you add the new ccminer updates and various different forks of it  please been needing this for a while only can mine Equihash on your service and miss out on some new coins that use the new algos please respond because it looks like you only care for certain algos and to make decent proper amounts of btc or other top coin is to jump on these new coins and catch them early
Activity: 6
Hey Tytanick, I agree with nakan79 that you're doing a good job all on your own. You have a great product and you're moral which is more than I can say for many in your field.

Most of the requests that I see between here and the Rocket Chat that have merit tend to be about adding new and improved miner iterations and the rare genuine suggestion for improvement. These suggestions are not coming from noobs. They are coming from people who are using your work and understand it well. You should be focused on this group rather than trying to please all the people all the time. It's noble to wish to do that but it is a waste of your time.

GravityMaster did a good job of providing the noobs a FAQ. Maybe hire someone to do something similar but you just oversee it rather than writing it yourself.

Also, maybe you appoint someone to curate whatever you end up with as a forum, and then with the results from the curator, you then put the requests to a vote. I do think it would serve you well to draw a line between noobs and veterans and the banked funds are as good a way as anything else. It should probably be quite a bit higher than just five dollars. Maybe even $20 or higher. Anyone with a rig or two is unlikely to bank a bunch of money and at least that way you exclude some of the idiots from voting. It might even be an idea to have two forums. One for the veterans, and another for everyone else. And then have a moderator appointed to kick out the idiots that slip through. One thing I noticed about Rocket Chat is that there was no way to ban or silence any of the idiots. That took away from the experience a little. I think many of the really knowledgeable veterans grew tired of the more irritating participants and moved on.

Anyway, keep up the good work. What you've done and continue to do is very much appreciated by those who actually understand.

Any thoughts on that ? I want to make this pool as fair as possible.

400 pages in this topic proof the good work of developers. I think it makes no sense to pay special attention to the owners of a small number of rigs. Concentrate on the owners of large (10 + / 20 + / 50 +) rigs. Or just develop, as you see. You really make a good product.
From my point it makes huge difference.
Listening to only large farms is not something i want to do over small users.
Still you are right that bigger farms will have some features that are not wanted by single rig users.
The 5$ deposit was just making sure that somewone wont create multiple accounts for voting Tongue
I want to listen big farms and also single rig users.
From my point both are important and i dont want to focus on one of this group.
The most wanted features are forum, ccminer and OC groups.
In mean while there are some changes that needs to be done in code because it totally not optimized.
On the other hand, i am receiving few emails about some features but i cant really know what people really want.
So this voting pool would be good start point to see what people want and to do most wanted things Smiley
The voting system is something that i spoted in few exchanges and i guess it is good start.

Also i MUST implement some kind of forum and i will be looking into it soon.
If you guys have any recommendations about forums scripts then please offer here.
I will be looking into them and comparing with some top forum scripts.
The rocket chat was very good idea but right now it is a complete mess.
People can talk and can ask whatever they want but i think that too many people are asking the same over and over and chat inst good for this Smiley

The FAQ also will be totally rewritten when i will find some time Smiley

Anyway thanks guys for support Smiley

Also... I dig up something from my past Cheesy
IT IS VERY OLD and DEPREACED !!!!, but funny thing Smiley
https://twitter.com/tytanick . (first post)
https://www.startjoin.com/EasyMiner
Cheesy
Activity: 12
Has anyone setup multi algo switching on MPH?

Looking at setting it up to mine the most profitable Equihash coin.

Been using it with DSTM 5.8 for 2 weeks and I haven’t had even one restart on 5 rigs of 46 cards total, I’ve been choosing to get paid in ZCL for the fork, will go to ZEN after, if you choose that option, it converts the 4 different equihash coins into a coin of your choosing, can be BTC or any coin they have.
think i might switch to this OS.

But I need these updated miners for my rigs, could you please add these, they are tweaked for specific algos. Top one is most important atm.  Would much appreciate

ccminer-x64-2.2.4-cuda9
ccminer-820-cuda91-x64
hsrminer_neoscrypt

Thanks
Activity: 5
Has anyone setup multi algo switching on MPH?

Looking at setting it up to mine the most profitable Equihash coin.
Thank you for such an amazing program Tytanick!

Is it possible to add in a feature which allows for easy addition of new miners? Also, an algo-switch would be fantastic.

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

400 pages in this topic proof the good work of developers. I think it makes no sense to pay special attention to the owners of a small number of rigs. Concentrate on the owners of large (10 + / 20 + / 50 +) rigs. Or just develop, as you see. You really make a good product.
From my point it makes huge difference.
Listening to only large farms is not something i want to do over small users.
Still you are right that bigger farms will have some features that are not wanted by single rig users.
The 5$ deposit was just making sure that somewone wont create multiple accounts for voting Tongue
I want to listen big farms and also single rig users.
From my point both are important and i dont want to focus on one of this group.
The most wanted features are forum, ccminer and OC groups.
In mean while there are some changes that needs to be done in code because it totally not optimized.
On the other hand, i am receiving few emails about some features but i cant really know what people really want.
So this voting pool would be good start point to see what people want and to do most wanted things Smiley
The voting system is something that i spoted in few exchanges and i guess it is good start.

Also i MUST implement some kind of forum and i will be looking into it soon.
If you guys have any recommendations about forums scripts then please offer here.
I will be looking into them and comparing with some top forum scripts.
The rocket chat was very good idea but right now it is a complete mess.
People can talk and can ask whatever they want but i think that too many people are asking the same over and over and chat inst good for this Smiley

The FAQ also will be totally rewritten when i will find some time Smiley

Anyway thanks guys for support Smiley

Also... I dig up something from my past Cheesy
IT IS VERY OLD and DEPREACED !!!!, but funny thing Smiley
https://twitter.com/tytanick . (first post)
https://www.startjoin.com/EasyMiner
Cheesy
Activity: 42
any news on nvidia p104 support?
Activity: 22

Hi Guys.. can someone please share the command/setting on how to dual mine ETH + XVG on SMOS? Thanks in advance Smiley
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Guys, can you tell me if the random loggin off problem if fixed or much better than it was before ?
Most probably i make it much better but there also will be dashboard update which will make it even better in this week i suppose.
Dashboard upgrade won't have any significant changes froim user point of view.

I am curently thinking abount implementing vote pool for new features to know what you guys want the most.
Still i am thinking how should it looks like ?
Any thoughts or recommendations ?

I am thinking like some list that i will be moderating and adding to it user requests.
Then every user will have a vote every day if he deposited minimum of 5$ total.
Activity: 1

What is SimpleMining OS (SMOS) ?
It is nice looking and easy Operating system for mining on AMD GPUs

Most wanted info:
- idea is simple: download for free my OS and write it to any drive: Hard / SSD / even USB drive
- after that you just enter your email address in config.txt file and boot your rig
- login to simplemining.net dashboard using the same email and start managing your rig Smiley
- you can test it for free and then you need to pay only 2$ per rig per month
- if there will be new miner i will implement it fast with auto-updates system

Requirements:
- R OS = AMD GPUs R300/R200/HD7xxx series
- RX OS = AMD GPUs RX400/RX500 series
- NV OS = Nvidia GPUs (alsmost all of them)
- hard drive / ssd / usb drive - it must be 7GB or bigger
- at least 1-4GB system memory (depend how much GPUs are you using and what miner)

About me
- I am linux admin for about 13 years and crypto miner for 5 years
- Linux, programming, scripting, mining are my hobbies Smiley
- i am honest and simple IT guy who whants to make world better and give something to it

Video
[/url">
Activity: 1
I have one blower type card and it's fan speed is all over the place.  Does anyone know how to set the fan speed for a single card and leave the rest so they're auto?  I'm using DSTM miner, which I don't think lets you set fan speed.  So I'd need to use smos/nvidia-settings. 

https://imgur.com/a/2qrVP

I'd like to try setting this card's fan to 55 or 60 and see if its more consistent rather than it bouncing up to 75 degrees every couple of minutes.  Thoughts? 
Activity: 31
Hi,

I would like to mine X16R algorithm in CCminer.

Can some one tell me how to run it and the script to run it

Yes I would also like the raven miner added
Jump to: