Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 208. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi tytanick, do you plan to add the latest version of ethminer (0.13)? It work as well as Claymore for nvidia's gpus without the dev fee when mining ether.

Yes i will add it as there are few requests already.

PHI miner isnt on my list right now.

Is ethminer still on the to-do-list?

Would be great if you could add it - I got a way better performance than with claymore.

Thank You!
He told me he will update it 2 weeks ago but the owner is a lurker only care about $

Being a user since v1..... if you guys only knew how hard this dev worked on this project since 2016, thru the ups and downs, delays, brickbats from haters, nasty posts, hacking, bugs, AMD dramas etc.... I guess some people don't have the patience at all ...
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
Hi,

Please provide feedback on the DAGfix. Running 6x rx580 rig on SMOS and supposedly the DAGfix can be flashed on the riglist, but I don't see such option:

https://i.imgur.com/oeMqGNW.png

OS Version shows RX 1146
Thanks.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
nothing about p104 support - yes/no  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
@tytanick, any chance to have all rig GPUs temp listed in vertical view, same as hashrate?
Activity: 77
Hi tytanick, do you plan to add the latest version of ethminer (0.13)? It work as well as Claymore for nvidia's gpus without the dev fee when mining ether.

Would be great if you could add it - I got a way better performance than with claymore.

Thank You!
He told me he will update it 2 weeks ago but the owner is a lurker only care about $
Activity: 58
so is claymore going to be updated every day while ccminer is still from 1999?  Roll Eyes can we please update ccminer for the new algos, thanks!
Activity: 10

Thank You!
Activity: 10
What about DTSM? Mainly on equihash coins at the moment.
Activity: 55
Anyone else want an auto restart feature on miners? Would be super handy to be able to setup an autorestart on miners in case they stop taking on work overnight in SMOS. Still a semi regular occurrence.

This is built into claymore with -minspeed and/or -r 1
Activity: 28
Found this one today... maybe was mentioned in one of the other 400 pages here...:

In

RigList
OPTIONS: wallets
Statistics
Your Ethereum mining stats on dwarfpool.com

called URL:
http://dwarfpool.com/eth/address?wallet=0x0x(...)

is given over wrong...

Dwarfpool is responding with error message (website):

invalid wallet

correct adress would, working! would be:

http://dwarfpool.com/eth/address?wallet=0x(...)

Thank you for the good work,

Betaminer

///
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
how to mine amd for simplemining cryptonight

Download the SMOS operating system first then flash it using the etcher apps. after that everything is self explanatory when you enter your SMOS account dashboard. Also you can use the HELP page of the SMOS website for deeper understanding on how it works.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
how to mine amd for simplemining cryptonight
Activity: 12
for what ist exactly the value "Target Temperature"?

For the GPU(s) how cold/hot u want them to be..if u set it to 80°C the fans will work at lower % if u set it to 60°C they will work at higher %
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
for what ist exactly the value "Target Temperature"?
Activity: 87
And... new dstm miner 0.6 is out  Smiley
Activity: 14
MBO: Asrock H110 pro btc
GPU: 12x Asus Strix gtx 1080ti
PSU: 3x Delta 1400w

Possible SOLUTION 1: My whole mining rig is on aluminium base. Maybe static electricity in the room is causing the rig to random restart. I have now connected rig with ground copper wire, maybe that will fix random restarts. Will see tomorrow.
Activity: 12
@kach1
What mobo r u using,how strong r the psu's?my friend has an issue with rx 580 xfx 4gb..he has 4 rig 6cards on each..everything is exactly the same except the mobo..2 rigs have gigabye mobos 1 has AsRock and 1 with MSI..every card is hashing around 30+mhs but the one's with MSI mobo cant go over 26 or they crash..he had to underpower and underclock the hell out of them to be stable..try to do that and see how long they will run without crashing
Activity: 14
Hello, is there a way to check the error logs from SMOS via putty?
For example if rig freeze i would like to check what is the reason for freeze or restart.

I have a problem with random restarts. I can't have rig running more than 24h(Today it restarted after 13h). Overclocking is set to 0 and power limit is 170w.
I'm running gtx 1080ti's. I have already replaced 6 risers in less than 2 weeks because i'm receiving error's like GPU has fallen of the bus from random risers -.- + i have random restarts where i don't receive message.

Any suggestions on what seems to be a problem? Is there a way to access log to check it out? I have 3 delta server power supply's with 1400w = 4200w total power and from wall i'm pulling only 2000w so power is not an issue here. Something else is not good, i wish i could access the log somehow.. And yeah temperatures of gpu are not going over 58c.

Activity: 44
@tytanick

any way to lock a miner program to a specific overclock setting or last used overclock with the miner program?  Grin
Jump to: