Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 200. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Tyt, im asking for like 4 weeks - is there going to be nvidia p104 support?

right now overclock can not be applied.

thank you.
Activity: 6
hi, what with ccminer 2.2.+? i want to mine some coins on neoscrypt, but looks lime SM cant support neoscrypt. Or im wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE
- added miner claymore-eth-v11.2
ajg
Activity: 6
Hi Tytanick (and other simplemining admins)

I have a rig made up of MSI GTX 1060 6GB Gaming X GPU's.  I notice that the power settings on these do not seem to be able to be changed from the simplemining gui.  They are always set at 100, but other cards have to problem reducing the power level.  After some googling I see that there are others who have the same problem with these cards and simplemining os.  But they work fine in other operating systems. 

Do you know what is going wrong with the interaction between simplemining and these MSI gtx1060 Gaming X cards?  They are awesome cards to mine with, but if you can't reduce the power level with simplemining then it's not worth the extra cost in electricity.

Can you help with this situation.  Hit me up if you need me to assist you in the diagnosis, I know my way around linux well enough. 

Cheers

-Andrew

Activity: 168
Merit: 39
I also don`t understand why they are not updating to latest miners. Ethos lets you update miners yourself any time.

you can add any miner you'd like if you ssh into the miner. it's very easy. If it's important to you, then do it.

HOW? I cannot find anything on google on adding new miner to smos.
I found it incredible and under my understanding why smos is not adding ccminer (latest).

lol, that kind of thing won't be on google. it should actually be pretty easy if you're familiar with ssh.

I am familiar with ssh and your reply could have pointed out some steps. Don't waste your time in replying nonses

if you are familiar with ssh then you can figure it out. your reply right here is the one that's actually a waste. not everyone is going to give you all the info in one post, that's why it's called thread on a forum. I was busy doing stuff.  mind yourself.
Activity: 3
I also don`t understand why they are not updating to latest miners. Ethos lets you update miners yourself any time.

you can add any miner you'd like if you ssh into the miner. it's very easy. If it's important to you, then do it.

I found it incredible and under my understanding why smos is not adding ccminer (latest).

lol, that kind of thing won't be on google. it should actually be pretty easy if you're familiar with ssh.

I am familiar with ssh and your reply could have pointed out some steps. Don't waste your time in replying nonses
Activity: 1
I am getting an Error when i boot up the flash drive I have loaded the software from simplemining.net it is still mining according to what i have used as setting in the apst but i can't control the video cards and i can;t change the pools mined.

[Firmware Bug]: TSC_DEADLINE disabled due to Errata: please update microcode to versio 0x52 (or later)

I don't see the OS anymore just this error then the simpleminer starts using the root command and i cannot change anything just the text display shows on the screen.
Activity: 11
How many can you update the endless Claymore's programs, in which nothing changes and still do not update the ccminer to 2.2+?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Has anyone heard of Phoenix is going to be added to SM?

I'm getting better hash rates with nvidia than with claymore.
Activity: 141
Hi,

Is someone have instruction on how to install NVIDIA drivers 390 and CUDA 9-1 on SMOS?
I tied to compile xmr-stack-nvidia and end up with CUDA requirements.
I installed CUDA 9-1 and this process end up with error mismatch drivers.

Current SMOS is using 387.22 but 9-1 installing 390... Not sure how to fix NVIDIA driver mistmatch.

Thanks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 39

Activity: 3

Activity: 55

Activity: 2
Hi guys. I just assembled my rig and tried to start it up. I have the ASUS 6B 1060 GPU card

When i try to run the rig, i keep getting the error: no cuda capable device is detected.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Activity: 1
I tried this OS a while back but due to facing a lot of technical issues and trying to make it work. I gave up but recently I saw an updated version available for it. I jumped right in to give the new version a try and to see if the problems are solved for good and still I was not able to figure it how to get started with this. So, need a little help to figure out why I'm getting these errors.

For the hardware part: Asus Z270F, 4GB DDR4 Ram, G4400, 5x GTX 1060 6GB and a SanDisk 16 GB Stick.
BIOS all set up according to the setup page available on the website.

1) The first error that I faced was after starting up the OS for the first time. OS updated to latest version and then it prompt with this error when it launched the miner application.

http://i68.tinypic.com/zlyg0k.jpg

2) So, after getting this error, I restarted to see if it will work and received this error:

http://i68.tinypic.com/htgy9t.jpg

Can somebody help me out on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

what's your syntax and what os?
Go to Windows then you don't have to wait. You can just use a newer version of ccminer!! He seems to have updated the other miners but not ccminer why is that? Not enough people using it? My rigs are all fine. But I don't use ccminer!

5 seconds? Moron. SMOS has old 2.1, when there are FIVEnewer versions already - 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.2.2, 2.2.3, 2.2.4.

If that`s normal for you, its your problem.
Activity: 210
5 seconds? What about since August 13, 2017 ? Moron. SMOS has old 2.1, when there are FIVE newer versions already - 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.2.2, 2.2.3, 2.2.4.

If that`s normal for you, its your problem.
Retard wow. Look in the mirror idiot. I have more then one rig. You didn't mention how many rigs, all you did was cry about updating miners. And saying how Ethos lets you update miners yourself. Yet your here using SMOS. So don't come out and say Ethos let's you do something that SMOS doesn't. There not the same. You want updates every 5 seconds then go to Widows!!

Are you so retarder and cannot imagine somebody might have more than 1 rig and pay for more than 1 month in advance... ?
Activity: 127
Update v1149
- from now on new miner programm will be downloaded automatically only when first used on rig instead of forcing all rigs to download even when no needed
- added miner claymore-eth-v11.1
@tytanick, there is already claymore-eth-v11.2 - please add to SMOS. Thanks.
Activity: 210
Are you so retarder and cannot imagine somebody might have more than 1 rig and pay for more than 1 month in advance... ?
Jump to: