Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 217. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I use new verion of SM, v1145. In this version, I got the error when the bring the new rig.

amdgpu 0000:06:00.0: GPu falut detect: 147 0x00007702

I try to remove any GPU but still not working. Pls help

Thanks
Activity: 28
My rigs restarted 76 times in the last 24 hours. other 2 rigs are working fine but the one with 12 GPU keeps restarting on alt east 10 minutes interval. what seems to be the issues? i was running it without errors in the last 10 days.

Could be a power/clocking issue?
You could try this. Turn off rig. Then delete that  rig from the rigs list. It will then default to a very low power and clock settings when you start it up. See if it runs stable at that setting. Then adjust clock settings to what you want again.
Activity: 2
I have had all four rigs in one location "Default" to mining XMR for someone else.

They all have the recommended updated config.

=== WARNING TO USERS ===

Hijacking of SMOS rigs is happening again.

Here's what happened to me yesterday at night: SMOS suddenly started to mine XMR. The web monitoring page showed an error, but the rig was forking full speed. I could see it was mining XMR by opening console window or by checking the monitor which is attached to the rig.

There was no change under Rig Groups configuration: the rig mined monero although my SMOS config for mining ethereum was active. Therefore I suspect the attacker didn't use frontend (like by compromising my credentials) to gain access.

The same problem occured to me last week or so when we all got the notification from the dev that we should asap add
Code:
-mport 127.0.0.1:3333
to the miner config. I did that and thought I was being safe, but apparently I am not.

I checked my router and am not forwarding any ports to outside world.

Any idea what else I could do to protect the rig from being hijacked?

Thank you and all the best to all of you honest miners!

Activity: 6
Hello tytanick,

Do you plan to add ccminer 2.2.4 tpruvot ?
I would like option to mine phi algo.

Tnx.
Yes, phi miner please!
Activity: 36
Hey Titanick
have this problem with one of my rigs...
In ethermine.org see this.
Reported hashrate: 140.8mhs (real hashrate)
Current Hashrate: 14.8mhs
Average Hashrate: 14.8mhs
and in the SMOS console seems to be all good.
What´s happening here?
what can i do?

Hmm seems stange. I dont recall such case.
Can you check if this rig was just restarted and you saw new fresh values while pool was showing old values ?
Please check if that is happening again.
It could be so many reasons...
Can You check if console was refreshing and you seen new and new values ? Meaby console wasnt updating and you saw only some old results while in real the rig ws somehow hanged ?
It could be also pool problem ? It could be even hacker.
I have too little data to tell. If this happens again please try loggin via ssh to account miner and passwrod also miner and execute command: screen -x miner
If you will see full speed while pool shows something different then it is a miner problem or pool problem.
Also take a look at pool charts (how long it lasted etc)

hi. do yoi know why the OC values on dashboard are different from the ones I set? regards
It depends what OS you have (meaning what gpus ? R9 ? RX or NVidia ?)
In Nvidia you need to enter only OFFSET and not clocks itself so you dont write 4700 but values -100 to 1300 for example for memory.
Hi.I have amd gpus "4.11.0-kfd-compute-rocm-rel-1.6-148 16.60-373184" . It was ok with 7 gpus but after i added the 8th, 2 gpus show core of 1035 instead of 1150. i have 2 psus (1000w and 750w) each with 4 gpus. Thanks
Activity: 14
I have replaced the MOBO and PSU. Im runnning a 1500W psu for 1 1080ti. I am still getting the following errors:

ERROR QUERYING DISPLAYS ON GPU0

ERROR QUERYING CONNECTED DISPLAYS ON GPU 0

ERROR RESOLVING TARGET SPECIFICATION 'GPU0' (NO TARGETS MATCH TARGET SPECIFICATION).

NONE of the OC settings work for my NVIDIA cards (that work fine with awsome miner and afterburner). The rig mines but the cards overheat and there is no overclock. NVIDIA-SMI command shows the card is recognized, in use, and using 186W of 200W. One of the admins said it was a power issue but I  don't see how. Anyone have this problem before?
Activity: 3
offline dashboard issue every 3 to 5 min after my simplemining dashboard get off for 20 to 40 sec whats wrong is this i have been facing this problem ater 127.0.0.0 update  m using linux
Activity: 77
guys i have nvidia cards but i wonder are there any auto switch algo miner  that can be used with smos ?
copper member
Activity: 20
Hello tytanick,

Do you plan to add ccminer 2.2.4 tpruvot ?
I would like option to mine phi algo.

Tnx.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
My rigs restarted 76 times in the last 24 hours. other 2 rigs are working fine but the one with 12 GPU keeps restarting on alt east 10 minutes interval. what seems to be the issues? i was running it without errors in the last 10 days.
Activity: 72
Merit: 17
Date and time all screwed up to now that I look at it...
This must be some kind of bios issue I have 2 machines with the same date and time.
Activity: 72
Merit: 17
Anyone seeing strange uptimes on there machines? I found several with huge uptimes this morning,

ETH: 02/07/36-09:27:01 - New job from us2.ethermine.org:4444
ETH - Total Speed: 216.325 Mh/s, Total Shares: 8257, Rejected: 0, Time: 157958:41
ETH: GPU0 24.814 Mh/s, GPU1 23.783 Mh/s, GPU2 24.928 Mh/s, GPU3 24.947 Mh/s, GPU4 24.828 Mh/s, GPU5 24.363 Mh/s, GPU6 23.715 Mh/
s, GPU7 24.183 Mh/s, GPU8 20.766 Mh/s
Close
Activity: 37
Hey Titanick
What´s happening here?
what can i do?

Can you check if this rig was just restarted and you saw new fresh values while pool was showing old values ?
Can You check if console was refreshing and you seen new and new values ? Meaby console wasnt updating and you saw only some old results while in real the rig ws somehow hanged ?
I have too little data to tell. If this happens again please try loggin via ssh to account miner and passwrod also miner and execute command: screen -x miner
If you will see full speed while pool shows something different then it is a miner problem or pool problem.

i tried also in Dwarfpool and i get the same results..

https://dwarfpool.com/eth/address?wallet=1c853c31bac7c8679f20a90517d46e52eb498ed0

https://i.imgur.com/2t1QbzI.jpg

in the console i see everithing great. no invalid shares, no errors.

i will try conecting via SSH and take a look.

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Hey Titanick
What´s happening here?
what can i do?

hi. do yoi know why the OC values on dashboard are different from the ones I set? regards
It depends what OS you have (meaning what gpus ? R9 ? RX or NVidia ?)
In Nvidia you need to enter only OFFSET and not clocks itself so you dont write 4700 but values -100 to 1300 for example for memory.
Activity: 8
I notice something weird today, I have 7 rigs on a determined Riggroup, When I'm at the rig list all 7 are online and runing and none has restarted for at least 24hours. Then on the RigGroup menu its really unstable, sometimes I have 6 of 7 rigs online and then it goes back to normal 7 of 7, only a refresh later and then I get 5 of 7... Is that instability normal?
Activity: 40
Has anyone been able to get this to work using RX550?

The miner keeps crashing stating that the AMD platform can't be found.

Hi i was having same problem for nvidia gpu latest nvidia version shows AMD platform can't be found, then i download older version it worked for me.
http://download.simplemining.net/   try download 13 september version for amd, for nvidia it worked for me.

Sory for my english, hope it is helpfull for you too.

Has anyone been able to get this to work using RX550?

The miner keeps crashing stating that the AMD platform can't be found.
Hi guys,i recently started mining and a ran into a problem i cant find the solution to fix.I bought. Asrock h110 pro and a gtx 1060 3 g from gigabyte. I plug everything and started the rig worked fine for about 2 hours. I was trying out the overclocking with the minimum set point that was recomended for my card. My gpu never went above 63 celcius and 110 watts (from a watt meter)and suddlently got the message no screen session found. The gpu fan starts and stops after a little while. But if i unplug the psie razer the fan starts and doesnt stop. Any idea how to fix it.

Thank in advance.
Activity: 19
Hi all,

I have RX 580 GPU in rig, but in SMOS I cannot undervolt them. All value set at Core Undervolting is ignored.

Is there some other way to undervolt core and memory at SMOS?

Thank you a lot.
up

Put a - in front of the core offset.

Example -100,-100,-150,100,100,-150

It does not work. Only values 700-1200 are allowed. Sad Also, they are totaly ignored. Sad

Activity: 36
Jump to: