Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 213. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
how to set up miner and worker separately on each rig ? default is global, under web panel setings save miner on all rigs...

First specify Names for each rig.
Then in Red button options you need to use this text: $rigName
It will be replaced by rig name and send to each rig.
so if i have rigs:
saturn
mars
pluton

then after wiriting -s zcl.coinmine.pl:7007 -u tytanick.$rigName -p x
i will receive:
-s zcl.coinmine.pl:7007 -u tytanick.saturn -p x
-s zcl.coinmine.pl:7007 -u tytanick.mars -p x
-s zcl.coinmine.pl:7007 -u tytanick.pluton -p x

Where is the "RED BUTTON"?   Undecided
Activity: 55
i booted smos but it doesn't detect my asus ac88 network card.
anyone know how to getaround this ?
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Please add Claymore 11.0. It has more dual mining option. Please add it before difficulty on those algo/coins goes up.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250

@ tytanick - I find it quite useful every now and then to sort my rigs by temperature, but it looks like there is maybe a bug in the system.

When sorting from high to low I get this: 62℃/64℃/60℃/59℃/56℃/63℃ etc.

Just an observation, would be nice if they displayed in the correct descending order (ascending order produces the same random result).

Activity: 16
Anyone seen situation where miner is working fine - i see it updating in my SSH session and also on the pool. However smOS is showing the rig is offline.
If I attempt a new SSH session into the same rig, SSH fails to connect (my persistently running SSH session is still OK). I do not have  physical access to rig at the moment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Finally got 6 gpu recognized and when miner started knew that its unable to connect to internet, The problem is its not detecting on board lan, Any idea guys? MSI Z270, Rig Setup with 6Gpu , Had problem with just detecting 4 gpu and finally got 6 after enabling Mining Mode in MOBO Bios, Now once i got all 6 GPU detected properly i don't have internet connection so i could connect to mining.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
update for my undervolt problem...so for RX cards you HAVE to set core clock mem clock to be able to USE the undervolt feature.
Activity: 19
Do you guys know how to run SMOS with amdgpu-pro rev 16.60?
I found that RX 550 cards work with this driver.
Activity: 15
Is it possible to earn 1 Bitcoin in a month?

https://cryptotab.net/1056

BITTTCOOOOOOOOOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEECCCTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 1
Hi

Can some one tell me the correct script for Dual mining Ethereum (nanopool) + Decred please?
Activity: 2
Hello
I like using this operating system for mining , is great ,but  I have a problem sometimes ,my fans on my gpu stop running ,probably due overclocking or bad riser . However ,I manage my rigs on a remote location,so if temp goes to high i cant get it on time to turn them off and reboot does not help.  and I cant monitor them 24 h for temp problems . So is there an option  to automatically shutdown rig when gpu reaches certain temperature ,for example 90 c?
Thanks
Activity: 10
Any chance for future updates we could get an automated restart of the mining program we are using (dtsm) if the hashrate drops down overnight? My rigs are hooked up in an area where the internet periodically goes down overnight and i wake up and my rigs are cooled to 30 Celcius and not taking on work so i need to do a manual restart of the mining program more often than i would like. Would love to see a feature like this in SMOS as i prefer using your software over some of the other ones out there.

Activity: 4
Please add BMINNER !

You can do this yourself, courtesy Greerso from the VoskCoin group.

1.  Log into your smOS install via ssh.

Code:
ssh miner@

Code:
miner@simpleminer:~$
2.  Login as root.

Code:
miner@simpleminer:~$ sudo -s

Code:
miner@simpleminer:~#
3.  Change to the smOS miners directory.

Code:
root@simpleminer:~# cd /root/miner_org
4.  Download bminer.

Code:
root@simpleminer:/root/miner_org# wget https://www.bminercontent.com/releases/bminer-v5.3.0-e337b9a-amd64.tar.xz
5.  Expand the compressed directory, then delete the downloaded file.

Code:
root@simpleminer:/root/miner_org# tar -xvf bminer-v5.3.0-e337b9a-amd64.tar.xz
root@simpleminer:/root/miner_org# rm bminer-v5.3.0-e337b9a-amd64.tar.xz
6.  Choose one of the existing miners that you would like to replace with bminer, I chose 'sgminer-gm-5.5.5', then rename that folder so that smOS ignores it.

Code:
root@simpleminer:/root/miner_org# mv sgminer-gm-5.5.5 sgminer-gm-5.5.5_backup
7.  Create a symlink from the bminer directory to the sgminer directory and enter that directory.

Code:
root@simpleminer:/root/miner_org# ln -s bminer-v5.3.0 sgminer-gm-5.5.5
root@simpleminer:/root/miner_org# cd sgminer-gm-5.5.5
8.  Create a symlink from the bminer application to masquerade as sgminer.

Code:
root@simpleminer:/root/miner_org/sgminer-gm-5.5.5# ln -s bminer sgminer
9.  Go to http://simplemining.net and setup a new rig group for sgminer-gm-5.5.5 with the following miner options.  This example is for MPH, but whatever your preferred pool is can go here.  Change to your username duh.

Code:
-uri stratum://[email protected]:20594 -no-timestamps -api 127.0.0.1:1880
10.  Assign the new sgminer (really bminer) to a rig.

Sit back and watch your sol/s and sol/w hit new highs.

If you think I'm awesome, send me your zencash!  If your rig sets on fire, you did something wrong, this worked for me.
Activity: 66
I got a problem adding a new rig now.
It doesnt appear in rig list.

Update: now ok, but interface got some lag.
Greetings guys,

I have a question. I have a rig with 12 XFX RX 580 4gb cards. My total hashrate is around 317-318MHs, with each card going at around 26.4MHs. On simple mining, the overclocking options are left blank, meaning I haven't input anything in there. The thing I'm not sure is if the GPUs are tweaked already in the BIOS (i bought it premade). I'm wondering if i can overclock the GPUs in the Simplemining settings to get a better performance.

I would appreciate if anyone can share their experience with these cards as to how much hashrate they can max, and if possible, share their overclocking values on simplemining.
Yes you can overclock.
Try 2200mhz for memory and 1200 mhz for cpu and 6 for powerstage.

Thanks for your help, I will try it. But what about the Undervolting setting? Shall I leave it blank or? Thanks again!
It's blank for me for more than one month. Don't use it for now.
Greetings guys,

I have a question. I have a rig with 12 XFX RX 580 4gb cards. My total hashrate is around 317-318MHs, with each card going at around 26.4MHs. On simple mining, the overclocking options are left blank, meaning I haven't input anything in there. The thing I'm not sure is if the GPUs are tweaked already in the BIOS (i bought it premade). I'm wondering if i can overclock the GPUs in the Simplemining settings to get a better performance.

I would appreciate if anyone can share their experience with these cards as to how much hashrate they can max, and if possible, share their overclocking values on simplemining.
Yes you can overclock.

Thanks for your help, I will try it. But what about the Undervolting setting? Shall I leave it blank or? Thanks again!
Greetings guys,

Yes you can overclock.
Desperately waiting for RX 550 2GB support Sad
This is a Linux issue but must have an unofficial driver for it Sad
Interesting thing is that my 4GB RX 550 works but my 2GB RX 550 don't Sad
I have two rigs (each of them have 6 RX 550 2GB) work unfortunately with Windows...
My only 4GB RX 550 works with 6 other 8GB RX 580 on the same rig.
Greetings guys,

Activity: 12
I have 9 gpu all recognized but dstm is only hashing 8 gpu.

Any idea have tried --dev 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 not helping

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VpDeKplasC7lX-rL_LhQLVhdGK9l-ITg/view?usp=drivesdk
Jump to: