Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 216. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello there,

I have one question
since I moved to claymore 10.6 I have peakes in curent hash rate
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t490/davor_vfr/SMOS_zpspkyzmsrr.jpg

Before that I had much more smoother curve. Is there something I can do with that?

Rig works stable at 29,6 MH/s. I have 5 pcs of flashed RX580 (8Gb) in rig.

I use this syntax
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.xxxxxx -epsw x -allpools 1 -asm 1 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333

and this is my OC setings
core 1155,1155,1155,1155,1153
memory 2215,2215,2215,2215,2210
core undervolting 930,930,930,930,950
powerstage 3
target temp 60 °c
minimum fan speed 30

Can I do something with  "-dcri" but I don't know where to start playing with it.

C/P
FINE-TUNING
ETH-only mode when ASM algorithm is used (enabled by default): change "-dcri" option value with "+/-" keys in runtime to find best speeds. If you get best speed at "-dcri 1" (i.e. you cannot find speed peak), use "-asm 2" option to enable alternative ASM kernel (available for Tonga and Polaris cards only).
NOTE 1: if GPU throttles (overheated) or if you overclocked GPU, best "-dcri" value will be different.
NOTE 2: speed peak can be rather short, so change "-dcri" value slowly, one-by-one.
NOTE 3: best -dcri values for ETH-only mode and dual mode can be different.

Thanks a lot for reply guys!
Activity: 1
Is there any other forums for smos? A post with almost 400 pages is not the best way to "support" smos I think. When everyone pays $2 for each rig there should be room for a dedicated forum for SMOS.
Activity: 76
What happened to the Dagfix update option on the dashboard?  Is the driver update built into all distributions now?

The reason I ask is because I have two rigs each with 12 GPU's.  These GPU's are combination of AMD RX series 470, 570, 480 and 580 cards.  All have been bios modded and I can hit 900+ H/s when mining Electroneum or other CryptoNight coins but I recently decided to start dual mining Ethereum and Decred and all 24 of my cards are barely hitting 22 mh/s.  Everything I've researched says I should be getting at least 27-30 Mh/s per card.  I've been fighting this issue for a week now and can not figure it out.

Please help me before I loose my damn mind.
yeah i also asked about the dag fix update because you can't undervolt without it, but i got no answer..

Here you go:

http://download.simplemining.net/

Not sure exactly which one works, its been awhile since I've burned the img so you may have to try different versions. 
Would be nice if you got some screen shots of this in action and what OS or Linux it is based off.
thank you so much

What do you mean what OS? Simple Mining Operating System.  Title of this whole thread.   Miner program=sgminer.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
What happened to the Dagfix update option on the dashboard?  Is the driver update built into all distributions now?

The reason I ask is because I have two rigs each with 12 GPU's.  These GPU's are combination of AMD RX series 470, 570, 480 and 580 cards.  All have been bios modded and I can hit 900+ H/s when mining Electroneum or other CryptoNight coins but I recently decided to start dual mining Ethereum and Decred and all 24 of my cards are barely hitting 22 mh/s.  Everything I've researched says I should be getting at least 27-30 Mh/s per card.  I've been fighting this issue for a week now and can not figure it out.

yeah i also asked about the dag fix update because you can't undervolt without it, but i got no answer..
Not sure if this has been addressed but is anyone mining Keccak coins with smos.  If so can someone post a config script please.  Nm got it:

sgminer
--no-submit-stale --kernel keccak -o stratum+tcp://: -u -p x
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
Is timetravel supported? If so how?
Activity: 15
Hello tytanick,

Do you plan to add ccminer 2.2.4 tpruvot ?
I would like option to mine phi algo.

Tnx.
Yes, phi miner please!

Seconded!
Activity: 4

Activity: 4
Hey,

can anyone help me with ethminer on SMOS? I get this:

Code:
/root/xminer.sh: line 61: 21588 Bus error               $MINER_PATH $MINER_OPTIONS
Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------

But it only fails on my nvidia rig. Everything is fine on an AMD only rig. Same rig group, same settings, same SMOS version.

I appreciate your help!
Activity: 10
Hi, how could I setup claymore 10.6 to mining dual eth+dcr with rx460 2GB gpu's.
This ones aren't detected ....

Thx
Activity: 28
Uhmm I know people are nagging you about including new miners all the time, but, *cough* any plans of including bminer in smos?   Roll Eyes Grin
I have great results using this miner in win 10.
copper member
Activity: 20
My question to tytanick is regarding relatively new GPU from Nvidia - p104 4gb.

I have Gigabytes, and in windows I get without overclock (out of the box) - 35ETH and 480 Zcash.

In smos Overclock can NOT be applied to this gpu, and with stock settings - 26ETH and 400 Zcash with huuge power draw from the wall.

When we will get support of Nvidia p104 in simplemining?

Thank you!

I will switch those rigs to windows for a little while.

@Powereleven - Can you please contact me on PM ... seems I can't send you message.
copper member
Activity: 20

I have Gigabytes, and in windows I get without overclock (out of the box) - 35ETH and 480 Zcash.

In smos Overclock can NOT be applied to this gpu, and with stock settings - 26ETH and 400 Zcash with huuge power draw from the wall.

Thank you!

Oh crap, I am getting a bulk of these cards at the end of month.
Hopefully we have working update by then.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
Hi all,

I have RX 580 GPU in rig, but in SMOS I cannot undervolt them. All value set at Core Undervolting is ignored.

Is there some other way to undervolt core and memory at SMOS?

Thank you a lot.
up

Put a - in front of the core offset.

Example -100,-100,-150,100,100,-150

It does not work. Only values 700-1200 are allowed. Sad Also, they are totaly ignored. Sad

I'm also trying to figure out how to undervolt for the RX cards, i tried putting in the config but no luck...on claymore 12.6
Activity: 42

Thank you!

I will switch those rigs to windows for a little while.
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
Hi,

is it still possible to install the DAG fix ? the red button has disappeared in my SMos dashboard.

I don't see anything in the changelog about the fix.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Hello.

It s one Week Something strange Is happening to My rig.

In my 'group's Menu, 4x group's called 'standard appeared....
Every once in a while my miner gets pointed there.

The specs are as follows

Ccminer-skunk-kernelx

-a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://support.ipbc.io:5555 -u bxcmyRhbZohDhJayVwxwny7pRUoEvvnAEZMzqiPeMNNbD4a7PNvtTk4HBu6Zz3LF3i5KY5waTxbPdJ9 NWhP5fsLW1D4wCU1UZ -p x

Any idea??

Tnx

If a new groups keep appearing and keep pointing to the unknown pool details. then your main SMOS account is hack or compromised. change your password and enable 2fA on your account. and observe for 24 hours if the details will change again.
Activity: 42

Thank you!
Activity: 5
Hello.

It s one Week Something strange Is happening to My rig.

In my 'group's Menu, 4x group's called 'standard appeared....
Every once in a while my miner gets pointed there.

The specs are as follows

Ccminer-skunk-kernelx

-a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://support.ipbc.io:5555 -u bxcmyRhbZohDhJayVwxwny7pRUoEvvnAEZMzqiPeMNNbD4a7PNvtTk4HBu6Zz3LF3i5KY5waTxbPdJ9 NWhP5fsLW1D4wCU1UZ -p x

Any idea??

Tnx

Jump to: