Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 214. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
i am not a big fan of linux, better i am a noob there. I want to know a flash with 32Gb memory is enough for 12 card rig?
thanks
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi,

I need to change from DwarfPool to Nanopool.

Can some one tell me the script.

Now i am using claymore-eth-v10.6.

Awaiting for your reply

Go to nanopool.org and there will be a listing of coins, select the one you want and click "quickstart" and input the needed information. this should be the easiest method!

I am using SMOS so how to update in it

Something like this:
-epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal /$rigName/ -epsw x -mode 1 -allpools 1
Activity: 42
Activity: 165
where I can find that text for botnet hijack?
Activity: 35
Hi,

Awaiting for your reply

Go to nanopool.org and there will be a listing of coins, select the one you want and click "quickstart" and input the needed information. this should be the easiest method!

I am using SMOS so how to update in it
Activity: 1
What happened to the Dagfix update option on the dashboard?  Is the driver update built into all distributions now?

The reason I ask is because I have two rigs each with 12 GPU's.  These GPU's are combination of AMD RX series 470, 570, 480 and 580 cards.  All have been bios modded and I can hit 900+ H/s when mining Electroneum or other CryptoNight coins but I recently decided to start dual mining Ethereum and Decred and all 24 of my cards are barely hitting 22 mh/s.  Everything I've researched says I should be getting at least 27-30 Mh/s per card.  I've been fighting this issue for a week now and can not figure it out.

Please help me before I loose my damn mind.

Hey FTWMining - I'm using RX 570s also.  I'm hitting 21-22 mh/s out of the box.  What overclock settings were you using before dual mining?  I've been searching all over and can't find the right set.
Activity: 66
In Changelog it says there is version of SMOS 1145, but all downloads are on 1143. Where is download link for latest?
It will update automatically after launch.
Activity: 165
In Changelog it says there is version of SMOS 1145, but all downloads are on 1143. Where is download link for latest?
Activity: 3
Hi,

Awaiting for your reply

Activity: 35
Hi,

Awaiting for your reply
Activity: 322
Merit: 233
Is there anything in the future about using some sort of profit switching with Simple Mining? I ask because i have played with simplemining in the past and i truly liked it a lot, but it didnt run ccminer alexis at the time i think it still doesnt and didnt do profit switching.

Currently i am using Awesome Miner for profit switching and i have been for nearly a year now, but recently with all the new updates the software has been more and more buggy with no way to revert back to older versions of the miner easily.

I would love to see some sort of profit switching added, so it reads the 24hr profit per GH/sols and sends commands to the rig from the interface to switch algo's and software to mine that new algo.
Activity: 3
Wait a moment - am i supposed to reflash my USB drives with the latest SMOS release? I thought it updates itself.

No you're not supposed to have do that, it should update itself. But re-flashing my drive has fixed my problems in the past. And using latest os image insures less things to go wrong with updates and such.
(you really shouldn't pay to much attention to me, I'm just a noob with some crude ideas :p  )

Anyways to the people with rigs suddenly switching to XMR mining, I will quote here someone who actually knows how this thing works, the dev  Grin (from a few pages back)

Hi, Do you see where exactly is the rig mining ?
Is it meaby here ?
https://xmr.nanopool.org/account/43jBkwkiwumbpVPRxB8pTVif58yaKj5745Ub1P9aKWTcZjgivCTdjp9WbwaVe4vUMveKAzAiA4j8xgUi29TpKXpm42kTTCW
Then it would explain this becasue if rig cant connect to simplemining then it will start using default last downloaded config which is XMR.

Also can you check something for me ?
This behavior would be ok if this is new flashed rig and it cant connect to simplemining.net and download new config.
Then it would be using default one which is the account i wrote above.

Can you guys send me email to [email protected] and answer feq questions ?
Please write from the same email that you are using in simplemining.net
Email subject: Rig XMR config problem
1. Is it new flashed rig and first connection to simplemining ?
2. Was it mining before using your config and then it switched back to default one ?
3. If yes then how this happened ? Did it happened after reboot or while working it just switched to this xmr ?
4. While it is mining into this XMR pool can you login via ssh to this rig and send me output of those commands ?
cat /home/miner/config.json
ls -l /home/miner/config.json
uptime
5. Also please tell me what is this rig name.
6. What motherboard are you using ?
7. Do your rig has assigned public ip address or did you forwarded 22 port to your rig on your router ?

Few users already told me about that issue but it just fixed itself after rig succesfully connected to simplemining.net servers.
When it is new flashed rig and cant connect to simplemining then it will be mining using already written default config which is in deed nanopool xmr mining.
I just want to know if this is the same address and if this happens on only new rigs or on rigs that were mining ok and then just switched to default config ?
It is in deed strange so please send me those information as soon as possible.

maybe you can shed some light on how to get the undervolt feature to work on the Rx image...

I will send an email to the dev when it does this again, but something that came to mind is: the xmr pool in my case isnt nanopool it is etnpool.site:3333
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
Wait a moment - am i supposed to reflash my USB drives with the latest SMOS release? I thought it updates itself.

No you're not supposed to have do that, it should update itself. But re-flashing my drive has fixed my problems in the past. And using latest os image insures less things to go wrong with updates and such.
(you really shouldn't pay to much attention to me, I'm just a noob with some crude ideas :p  )

Anyways to the people with rigs suddenly switching to XMR mining, I will quote here someone who actually knows how this thing works, the dev  Grin (from a few pages back)

Is it meaby here ?
https://xmr.nanopool.org/account/43jBkwkiwumbpVPRxB8pTVif58yaKj5745Ub1P9aKWTcZjgivCTdjp9WbwaVe4vUMveKAzAiA4j8xgUi29TpKXpm42kTTCW
Then it would explain this becasue if rig cant connect to simplemining then it will start using default last downloaded config which is XMR.

This behavior would be ok if this is new flashed rig and it cant connect to simplemining.net and download new config.

2. Was it mining before using your config and then it switched back to default one ?
3. If yes then how this happened ? Did it happened after reboot or while working it just switched to this xmr ?
4. While it is mining into this XMR pool can you login via ssh to this rig and send me output of those commands ?
uptime
7. Do your rig has assigned public ip address or did you forwarded 22 port to your rig on your router ?

Few users already told me about that issue but it just fixed itself after rig succesfully connected to simplemining.net servers.
When it is new flashed rig and cant connect to simplemining then it will be mining using already written default config which is in deed nanopool xmr mining.
I just want to know if this is the same address and if this happens on only new rigs or on rigs that were mining ok and then just switched to default config ?

maybe you can shed some light on how to get the undervolt feature to work on the Rx image...
Activity: 28

Is it meaby here ?

uptime

Activity: 17
Activity: 2
Hey,

I´m having this weird problem:

My rig will mine without problems for like 2-3 days and then it just reboots and starts a different miner. In this case Claymore Cryptonote AMD GPU Miner v11.2. It wont change the miner from the SMOS website and not even rebooting the rig manually will change it back to normal. I mine ether and havent used XMR mining at all so it isnt mining for me.

The only way to fix this is to reflash the USB stick. I´m pretty new to this so can someone give me some pointers what could be going on and how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

I have same problem too i was reflash my ssd, change to pendrive and still just on 1 of my rigs ! can any help us plz !

I thought the dev fixed that problem. I had that issue a few weeks ago, but it has been working fine since the dev patched it.

Have you guys downloaded the latest release before re-flashing your drives?

Yes i reflashed 1 ssd and 1 pendrives like 28 hours ago and problem still... My rig change mine eth to " random person in xrm" w/o reason ;/     Can any help me ?¿ plzzzz
Activity: 28
Hey,

My rig will mine without problems for like 2-3 days and then it just reboots and starts a different miner. In this case Claymore Cryptonote AMD GPU Miner v11.2. It wont change the miner from the SMOS website and not even rebooting the rig manually will change it back to normal. I mine ether and havent used XMR mining at all so it isnt mining for me.

The only way to fix this is to reflash the USB stick. I´m pretty new to this so can someone give me some pointers what could be going on and how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

I have same problem too i was reflash my ssd, change to pendrive and still just on 1 of my rigs ! can any help us plz !

I thought the dev fixed that problem. I had that issue a few weeks ago, but it has been working fine since the dev patched it.

Have you guys downloaded the latest release before re-flashing your drives?
Activity: 9
Hi,

Recently got into mining two months ago, been using SimpleOS, great software thanks!

My rigs have been running without a hitch for 2 weeks straight 24/7 then last night it went down for the first time.

Now onto my issue.

Took me a while to troubleshoot but looks like the dwarfpool server that I had been using was down.

My question is, I would like to avoid this from happening in the future if possible, is there a way to set a backup server into the claymore command?

I'm currently running Claymore 10.6 and mining Ethereum and this is the cmd line that I'm using.

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-us.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -asm 1

Thanks!
Activity: 42
Will have to ask again - When Nvidia P104 - is going to be supported?

Right now testing v1143 (nightly, with "possible p104 support") - overclock seems to apply, but not much effect after that.

Hashrate on ZEC from 300 to 450 Sol (First time on my rigs GPU has so big hashrate difference).

Today I've found that hashrate dropped to 35-40 Sol. No matter what I do - nothing works.
Activity: 2
Hey,

Thanks in advance.

Jump to: