Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 243. (Read 835509 times)

copper member
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi Guys
What about 1050ti overclock?
Tnx!
Activity: 103
Merit: 11
Hi All, I am running into a odd problem, with 13X 1070Ti my 4GB RAM runs out of available sapce. At start I usually have about 2.5 GB memory available but in approximate 4 hours available memory drops 0 and the system restarts. Is anyone else having this issue? Are we supposed to have 8GB RAM for running 13 GPUS?

Any thoughts guys.. 4GB or 8GB RAM for 13x GPUS?

I have a 12x1060 3GB rig with 4GB RAM. No problems.
Activity: 107
Can someone please help me?
I tried adding the custom line -tt but I get the error you need to be root to edit it, now I know that I can set temp and % fan on the SM overclocking but I want to set particular fan speed for every GPU...
I really need to do this as all gpus are getting diff temperatures thanks
I still need help about this....  Particular fan speed for every GPU cuz I cannot use claymore commands as it asks admin persmission!
Activity: 14
Hi All, I am running into a odd problem, with 13X 1070Ti my 4GB RAM runs out of available sapce. At start I usually have about 2.5 GB memory available but in approximate 4 hours available memory drops 0 and the system restarts. Is anyone else having this issue? Are we supposed to have 8GB RAM for running 13 GPUS?

4gb is ok for 12*1060
Activity: 7
Hi Guys,

Has any of you successfully set up electroneum mining by any chance?

I've been trying on my smsos sgminer, claymore-eth-v10.2 but no luck

EDIT: i have NVIDIA card

claymore-xmr-v11.xx amd
ccminer-skunk-krnlx Nvidea

Thanks man, i managed to mine it through ccminer!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Hello, could you please pm me and explain what the forward of port 22 is and how can i change that please, because I cannot send a pm.
One of my gpu also disappeared and until now I Tried to see if it's a hardware problem.
Thank you

If You dont have public ip assigned to your rig or you didnt make 22 port forward on your internet router then its probabl all ok.
Still if you dont see one gpu - easly chekc if this one gpu is hot, if it is hot then it means it is mining.
If it is cold then probably some riser problem.
I dont accept PM here on bitcointalk becasue this is pain is the ass. Its totally unusable for me to answere here Smiley
If you still have problem please ask me at [email protected]
Still i will be responding on monday as we all need to rest in weekends.
Activity: 22
Hi Guys,

claymore-xmr-v11.xx amd
ccminer-skunk-krnlx Nvidea
Activity: 7
Hi Guys,

Activity: 9
So this is a bot that has sneaked into your distro, it's not that you programmed it ....
I apologize if so, I will reinstall this iso when I can 0 and verify if it is true ... I will change port 22 of the SSH and the password of the user miner.
It is possible that someone has sneaked.
Thank you for the clarification and sorry if I have disrespected you.

You can be certain one thing. I will never without user permission take hashpower or redirect or steal.
Cash isn't for me as important as my clear name and honesty.
So this You can be sure but there are hackers everywhere in the world and trying to destroy everything ...
So i am familiar with this case that bots are scannin 22 ports in internet becasue i seen this before.
I even sent 2-3 weeks ago email to users that i saw were hacked.
I did the same today also sent few emails. It was about 15 people with this problem and i am sure that it is becasue 22 port was forwarded.
I always ask for this and the answer is always positive. In one case few rigs had DHCP which was assigning PUBLIC (external) ip addreses so the port 22 didnt need to be forwarded as it was already opened to world...
I will write somewere on my website to no to forward 22 port as the login and password are well known to users.
The login and password was once protected by me and i didnt give it to anyone ...
But people demanded to give them access to their rigs so i did that.
Also even if i would be stupid and greedy enough to steam users hashpower then it would be the stupidest thing to do.
Its better to sell devices which i am selling from a year and the demand is pretty nice than destroy this by taking hashpower.
So i see ofcourse why are You mad but you just could ask me about this Smiley
Also some people doesnt understand that there is devfee in claymore but i have nothing to do with this and it is miner developer fee.
Ofcourse i could capture this fee by using some known to me technique but it would be just stealing which i am not capable of.

Can You please also confirm if you forwarded 22 port to Your rig or assigned External public ip address ?
I am always analysing all cases.

Hello, could you please pm me and explain what the forward of port 22 is and how can i change that please, because I cannot send a pm.
One of my gpu also disappeared and until now I Tried to see if it's a hardware problem.
Thank you
Activity: 2
Hi. I have a question about OC. I am runnig a rig with 6 p104-100 but when i set oc settings, the core and mem values stays the same as default.

You have to fill all 3 fields to overclock.

Filled all but still the same :?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
maybe you check for yourself
https://simplemining.net -> Help -> SECOND QUESTION
Finally someone spoted Help page Cheesy
Cheers Tongue
Activity: 2
Hi. I have a question about OC. I am runnig a rig with 6 p104-100 but when i set oc settings, the core and mem values stays the same as default.
Activity: 44

sir is there anyway to mix 13 nvidia gpus with 6 amd gpus?

anyone knows how to mix 13 nvidia with 6 amd?
maybe you check for yourself
https://simplemining.net -> Help -> SECOND QUESTION
Activity: 44
I got my hands on some sapphire rx470 mining cards and was wondering if anyone can tell me why smos wont / cant undervolt them.
I try them in windows and with sapphire trixx i am able to drop the voltage from 120 down to 100 but in smos no matter what value i
enter makes no difference on the power draw.
these are modded cards that do about 27 and 77 on duel mining.
currently 4 cards with 4 risers + mobo is pulling about 840watts from the wall.
oh and i am using the latest image from smos website for the os.
latest bios? what PSU?
try to change all 3 values: core, memory and power at the same time (from 1 to 2 would be enough) and see if it helps
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
my rig with 13x RX570 running fine with only 4GB
Activity: 130
Merit: 10

8GB was needed for 13x 1070GTX while 12x RX570/580 working fine so far with 4GB
Activity: 49
SMos fee is $2/mo... cheap. Claymore fee is 1% eth only and 2% dual mine, but Claymore takes this automatically when you run the miner. Claymore will pause mining for you to mine for Claymore either 1% or 2% of the time... hence automatic.

What is SimpleMining OS (SMOS) ?
It is nice looking and easy Operating system for mining on AMD GPUs

Most wanted info:
- idea is simple: download for free my OS and write it to any drive: Hard / SSD / even USB drive
- after that you just enter your email address in config.txt file and boot your rig
- login to simplemining.net dashboard using the same email and start managing your rig Smiley
- you can test it for free and then you need to pay only 2$ per rig per month
- if there will be new miner i will implement it fast with auto-updates system

Requirements:
- R OS = AMD GPUs R300/R200/HD7xxx series
- RX OS = AMD GPUs RX400/RX500 series
- NV OS = Nvidia GPUs (alsmost all of them)
- hard drive / ssd / usb drive - it must be 7GB or bigger
- at least 1-4GB system memory (depend how much GPUs are you using and what miner)

About me
- I am linux admin for about 13 years and crypto miner for 5 years
- Linux, programming, scripting, mining are my hobbies Smiley
- i am honest and simple IT guy who whants to make world better and give something to it

Video
[/url">

Does the $2 per month per rig fee also cover the claymore miner use fee? Or do we still have to pony up the 10% usage fee for claymore?
Activity: 49
Hi all.
After several hours of reading this forum from around page 250 to found a cure to my problem and to don`t waist your time with "maybe" trivial questions I get to the conclusion that I cant solve this problem alone.
So since day 1 I got some issues with hashrate. I am using 6x Sapphire nitro+ rx 580 8gb gpu and getting 17Mh/s a card mining Eth using eth miner which  is very low and I realized its even abnormal. This hasrate even after I used the oc settings, before oc I got around 14-15 Mh/s. After 3 days of mining nothing was changed, the only good news, the system was stable. After reading this forum I found out that there was the Dagfix issue with rx cards so I used the red icon on the console to update the os with the dagfix. Since than no rig. I know, now I have to reflash the original os to the usb and reboot the system with it but probably this not solve my original problem of very low performance. (Also I tried the cards in windows and without bios and oc flash they are pulling 24Mh/s each.
Hope someone can point me to the root of this problem. Cheers.

send me message, I will try to help as much as I can.

Feel free to message me too. I've been running dozens of the exact same GPU at ~31mhs...
Activity: 22
I got my hands on some sapphire rx470 mining cards and was wondering if anyone can tell me why smos wont / cant undervolt them.
I try them in windows and with sapphire trixx i am able to drop the voltage from 120 down to 100 but in smos no matter what value i
enter makes no difference on the power draw.
these are modded cards that do about 27 and 77 on duel mining.
currently 4 cards with 4 risers + mobo is pulling about 840watts from the wall.
oh and i am using the latest image from smos website for the os.
Activity: 5
anyone else have really slow download times?

I am downloading the nvidia file from the website and have only got 400mb in an hour. A 1.4gb file normally takes me 30-45mins.

Is there a mirror site somewhere i can get it from?
Jump to: