Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 239. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How do you turn off the rig safely?
Just kill the power?

Activity: 28
"There is no screen to be attached matching miner" means you did not configure your email right on the USB stick, or if you did, you need to login on simplemining.net with your email, and configure your rig.
Activity: 12
Biostar TB250-BTC Pro motherboard is not booting up with SMOS. It keeps going straight to BIOS settings menu and when I press F9 to select custom boot device, it does not show the connected USB device. I checked in settings it does recognized that a USB device Sandisk is connected but I could not boot up from it, I swapped the USB with another rig running smooth on SMOS but still same problem, the Biostar won't boot up. Can anyone please share the quick BIOS settings for Biostar TB250-BTC Pro . Thanks in advance.

In addition to what people have already outlined (CSM On, Legacy enabled, etc), I had to downgrade my BIOS on this board to the 330 version to eliminate all my problems.

Many Thanks to all for providing help. So far I have managed it to boot from USB but as it start to connec to simplemining - it gets stuck and keeps saying "There is no screen to be attached matching server" - not sure what is causing this.

I also checked and the BTC PRO (12x GPU) version does not have 330 version BIOS.. only higher versions.. http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=884#download

Can I add BTC 6GPU 335 BIOS to BTC PRO 12GPU?
Activity: 44
i have a little problem with my asus z270-a prime with simplemining.

everything is fine but when i try to reboot my rig, simplemining doesn't reboot properly and i have to switch power off and reboot again each time... really boring

bios is setup on "gen2" on everything pcie and above4g on. i tried "Auto" but lot more problems to recognize my 8 gpus...
any idea ?
Activity: 5
Is development on SMOS still active? or can we track it somewhere and are here plans to include neoscrypt into SMOS?

You can set CCminer to neoscrypt. I'm currently mining GBX

True, but only, if You have intel CPU. On AMD processor CCMINER doesn`t work. @Titanic - please hurry up with new compilation of CCMINER!

Tom
Activity: 103
Merit: 11
Is development on SMOS still active? or can we track it somewhere and are here plans to include neoscrypt into SMOS?

Still active. If you scroll back through the thread you can see where the dev talked some upcoming features. He also said that January would be primarily dedicated to his Simple Rig Resetter (SRR) product. That tells me not to expect much this month.
Activity: 50

You can set CCminer to neoscrypt. I'm currently mining GBX
Activity: 1
Activity: 6
can u add some ver of ccminer like ccminer Alexis, Ccminer Klaust,.... ?

+1
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Is there a way to mod bios cards without a windows installation?
anyone?
atiflash app for linux, google for it
Activity: 50
A miner for PHI please!![ /b]
Activity: 6
can u add some ver of ccminer like ccminer Alexis, Ccminer Klaust,.... ?
In addition to what people have already outlined (CSM On, Legacy enabled, etc), I had to downgrade my BIOS on this board to the 330 version to eliminate all my problems.
would have saved you time if you checked the help site of simplemining.net or googled it
What's this google thing?
Activity: 44
would have saved you time if you checked the help site of simplemining.net or googled it
Biostar TB250-BTC Pro motherboard is not booting up with SMOS. It keeps going straight to BIOS settings menu and when I press F9 to select custom boot device, it does not show the connected USB device. I checked in settings it does recognized that a USB device Sandisk is connected but I could not boot up from it, I swapped the USB with another rig running smooth on SMOS but still same problem, the Biostar won't boot up. Can anyone please share the quick BIOS settings for Biostar TB250-BTC Pro . Thanks in advance.

Activity: 21

DOES SMOS support auto switching bewteen coins/ports within same algo?

Can't you simply modify the Claymore config and have it point to a coin-switching pool (single algo) like miningpoolhub offers?

I think I figured it out using some scattered instructions on miningpoolhub.  I had to use an auto switch port.  So changed the port in SMOS ESTM to point to the appropriate switch port.   And set the workder in miningpoolhub to the matching job.   done...working...

Activity: 20

Can't you simply modify the Claymore config and have it point to a coin-switching pool (single algo) like miningpoolhub offers?
Activity: 20
hey guys!
I'm willing to give simplemining a try. I have a 6GPU nVidia rig that is running stable for months now under Win10. If I just take all OC information from MSI Afterburner, will these settings work for simplemining too?

And one more question: is there a one time only fee for simplemining? (as I can see the $2/month is currently the only payment option?)

It's not a recurrent payment system.  You fund  your account with whatever amount you wish.

But if you justd want to give it a try then you don't even need to bother with payment.  When you create a new account it is funded with 20 cents, which is enough to use the service for 3 days. 
That's what I still run on after starting on Friday night.
Activity: 46
hey guys!
I'm willing to give simplemining a try. I have a 6GPU nVidia rig that is running stable for months now under Win10. If I just take all OC information from MSI Afterburner, will these settings work for simplemining too?

And one more question: is there a one time only fee for simplemining? (as I can see the $2/month is currently the only payment option?)
Activity: 21

Jump to: