Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 276. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Weird who is earning coins when its pointed to miningrigrentals?
That would be a certain hacker who has an account there lending out hashing power... should probably let them know what is going on so they won't be able to withdraw
Activity: 7
ANYBODY SHOW ANY PAYOUTS (IN their WALLET....) within the last hour?Huh?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Weird who is earning coins when its pointed to miningrigrentals?
Activity: 1
SMOS Site is hacked by someone who can't spell maintenance...
Check your pools, mine shows the same balance as last night before going to bed....
Turn off your rigs ASAP or switch to new OS would be my recommendation!

my pools show a normal hash and balance change.
Activity: 4
I've got problem when changing miner and options at this time, so the rig cannot work.
i found no idea about this maintenance except a "simple notification" lol

here what i have done briging my rig back:

1. logging in my rig with putty via ssh, using root account
2. editing /home/miner/config.json (remember replacing "/" by "\/")
3. reboot the rig

Grin
Activity: 2
My stable rig started behaving oddly, but my new (putting it together now) rig was fine. Or so I thought. Then I noticed it was mining to:
eu-de01.miningrigrentals.com:3344  Huh
Huh

Sooo website is a website, hoping client-side dashboards are isolated and I haven't been mining for someone else; I can understand IT getting hacked open and the index changed but my question is:

1- Do I bootup my rigs?.....safe?

Everything is mining fine for me......
Well, then don't try to reboot I guess. Mine are not connecting to simpleming pool on 'boot-up now -- meaning no re-direct to pool Sad

P.S. NICEHASH SUX!  tired of loosing hard earned coin Tongue
(sorry-just venting....)
Activity: 10
Well I just calls it like I sees it and something is not right.
Also note that the notice specifically links to here which would be a perfect place to refute warnings that the site is hacked.
Either way, it is up to everyone to keep tabs for themselves. If your pool account is generating normally then good for you.
Still doesn't mean it is not hacked because they would most likely have to reroute rigs individually.
1 of 2 of my rigs keeps trying to connect to miningrentals, I think that's what it's called.
Well I just calls it like I sees it and something is not right.
Also note that the notice specifically links to here which would be a perfect place to refute warnings that the site is hacked.
Either way, it is up to everyone to keep tabs for themselves. If your pool account is generating normally then good for you.
Still doesn't mean it is not hacked because they would most likely have to reroute rigs individually.
Activity: 9
Huh

Sooo website is a website, hoping client-side dashboards are isolated and I haven't been mining for someone else; I can understand IT getting hacked open and the index changed but my question is:

Everything is mining fine for me......
Activity: 10
Hey everyone, first post here! My AMD rig just randomly lost connection to SMOS. I re-flashed my drive but now it won't connect to Ethermine, it connects to miningrentals or something like that. I haven't changed any settings on the SMOS dashboard. I did have to restart my Nvidia rig but it connected no problem. This started with the maintenance thing by the way lol!
 Huh

Activity: 2
Check your pools, mine shows the same balance as last night before going to bed....

@tytanick care to comment on this?

its BS imo.

my rigs on smos have been mining to pool properly since maintenance started.

agreed he can't spell tho
Activity: 14

@tytanick care to comment on this?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Tytanick, can you give us an email or time frame before you go into maintenance mode?  Some of us are in the middle of twaeking our rigs and when it goes down, we may have bad settings that we cannot change.
Activity: 25
So I'm currently running 1 of 3 1070ti's while I wait for my larger PSU to come in to run them all. I have a Gigabyte 270P-D3 mobo.

Mining ZEN I'm currently at 457 Sol/s on this one card. I know they can reach the 500 mark however no matter what I set the OC to it does not change. Have it set to 0/0 at the moment and it is doing the same rate as when it was 200/700. Power is set to 110 watts and the fan is 50% running around 65c.

It shows that the program is supposedly setting the OC settings but I'm unsure if the changes are actually happening as it does not seem to affect anything.

Any input as to what may be up with this?

I have a very similar setup, I'll share where I'm at after tweaking and following the advice of folks here.
I'm suggesting you change yours, just offering up what works for me in SimpleMiner.

Currently, I'm set to +200 core, +700 mem, 126w, 70 for temp, and 52% Fan Speed.
With that, I'm no averaging 510-515 Sols/s per card. I have three EVGA 1070 Ti FTW2's running on an EVGA 1000w SuperNova Platinum P2.
It's dead quiet and running perfectly between 57-40 Celsius per card.

I'll give those a shot when SMOS is back up and going. Maybe I just need to up the power? I'm running the same cards though. Also I wonder if it could be my current PSU? It's a 500w SFX psu from my other build that I had laying around, figured it would work for one card for now to get it up and running and the quirks knocked out.

I know these cards can handle 500 easy from everything I've read and seen so it's been a bit aggravating to be stuck at the 460 mark.

Def. love the silence though, I've had to check to make sure it's running!
So I'm currently running 1 of 3 1070ti's while I wait for my larger PSU to come in to run them all. I have a Gigabyte 270P-D3 mobo.

Mining ZEN I'm currently at 457 Sol/s on this one card. I know they can reach the 500 mark however no matter what I set the OC to it does not change. Have it set to 0/0 at the moment and it is doing the same rate as when it was 200/700. Power is set to 110 watts and the fan is 50% running around 65c.

It shows that the program is supposedly setting the OC settings but I'm unsure if the changes are actually happening as it does not seem to affect anything.

Any input as to what may be up with this?

I have a very similar setup, I'll share where I'm at after tweaking and following the advice of folks here.
I'm suggesting you change yours, just offering up what works for me in SimpleMiner.

Currently, I'm set to +200 core, +700 mem, 126w, 70 for temp, and 52% Fan Speed.
With that, I'm no averaging 510-515 Sols/s per card. I have three EVGA 1070 Ti FTW2's running on an EVGA 1000w SuperNova Platinum P2.
It's dead quiet and running perfectly between 57-40 Celsius per card.
Activity: 25
Anyone else having connection issues to simplemining.net?

::ERROR_TOKEN::

Web server is returning an unknown error

There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Ray ID: 3cbd59222f9755ac
Your IP address:
Error reference number: 520
Cloudflare Location: Chicago

MAINTENECE
If you see this error then there is probably temporary connection problem.
Also keep in mind that all your rigs are mining without interruption with last downloaded settings.
Only the dashboard isnt working so changing settings and viewing status.
OFFICIAL THREAD is here, you can see maintenece status updates on tle last page.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.new#new

That's what it says on the error page.
Activity: 1
Anyone else having connection issues to simplemining.net?

::ERROR_TOKEN::

Web server is returning an unknown error

There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Ray ID: 3cbd59222f9755ac
Your IP address:
Error reference number: 520
Cloudflare Location: Chicago
Jump to: